PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia's national Qantas, tells staff to call Australia's settlement an "Invasion"
Old 11th Mar 2018, 00:26
red_dirt

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Dark Knight
However no facts or argument to back it up.

Many here have been travelling to and from Aboriginal areas for years, (tens of decades) transporting Aboriginals (including on their grog runs), visiting these areas, working with including their wives often nursing, teaching , caring for, administrating welfare for both black and whites, one could give much as examples.

Essentially, until the aboriginal people arise from their pigmentally challenged, heavily challenged derrieres taking responsibility for themselves, their welfare, well being and that of their kids, little will ever change.
Because this is not the forum for it and I KNEW the old I used to fly aboriginals around would come up 😂😂😂

In short you cannot compare communities or language groups, you may as well compare the culture of someone from America to North Korea, they are completely different and these blanket comments “I know aboriginals” are ALWAYS made from the ill informed