PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The new Qantas uniform...who did the homework on this one?(merged)
Old 26th Sep 2003, 15:01
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GalleyHag

Whatever Ditzy says he means in the full spirit of humour - no malice is ever intended by Ditzy (only every now and then - but not normally on PPRUNE).

I'm the first to jump to his defence because I know exactly what he meant by his statement re: laughing at the guy with the day bag...as you would be aware, this thread mocks the administration and in some cases the design of the uniform. Ditzy's routine with the day bag is nothing short of priceless, and dare I say the briefing was a comedic affair with him involved!

If Ditz ever makes fun of anyone, it's generally himself!

You say:
Who really cares quite frankly I have better things to do than walk around laughing at other people and putting on "shows".
It actually sounds like you care a lot - I'm sure Ditzy didn't mean to touch a nerve in that regard. Chill doll!

I dont think your tech crew would appreciate it very much regardless of the reason if when other crew walked past them they started laughing at their uniform.
Too late dear - already happens! But our kids don't mind (those hats are a ****** on windy days!)

All a bit of harmless fun GH...