PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest AT drivel
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2018, 03:29
plainpilot11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curtain rod

CR, they don't need pilots. They're slim in a few places, but they're well overstaffed in others. 20 plus pilots on reserve in a single day on the 777? More triple leases not renewed. More pilots to the Hairbrush and the freighter? They've played this one very well. The update today said this to me, "we could stand to lose a few more," so lets throw some more bad news out there. DM knew he wasn't saying anything concrete at all, just more carrots, that we all know are rotten carrots, or plastic carrots, or poisoned carrots, and you as an expat will never again see your home country with this outfit.

Folks are leaving, but they don't care, and have all the cheap labor they want lined up in Adelaide to take their places. And it appears that they will run this company into the ground, cut off their nose to spite their face, if we don't cave in. This place is a sinking ship, a vehicle about to burn up on re-entry, a sinking submarine on fire. Best jump ship while you can. There are a LOT of parachutes to be had out there right now, and there will be for the next 6-8 years in any country in the world. Best bail now. That's my advice. Thanks DM for making my mind up for me today.