PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brindabella Woes...
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2003, 11:56
Johhny Utah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

bulla - the pilot in question is pretty well regarded for being completely honest & straight to the point. It might not necessarily win him many brownie points at times, but at least those around him know that what he is speaking is his honest opinion.

I'd suggest that you go back & get your story straight & then re-post - or perhaps that isn't your intention. Interesting that you come out with such a controversial call for your first post, and were strangely enough only registered this month - which to me suggests that you might be very closely aligned with the operators involved.

If so, then perhaps your time would be better spent analysing some of the contributing factors to the accident. I'd imagine that the list (like any) has the potential to be quite lengthy - to suggest that the pilot should solely be held responsible & bare all of the blame is simply ludicrous.

I would also probably quieten down on broadcasting publicly that the pilot involved was physically assaulted by a member of staff (the CP according to your post). It doesn't matter what the situation was - physical assault is just that, and if I was involved I would be reporting the matter straight to the relevant authorities. I wonder how the safety & licensing authorities would view a member of staff physically assaulting an employee, in ANY situation - let alone immediately following an accident...? However, given that from all reports what you have posted above is not even close to the truth, you might want to (once again) check your facts before you go posting rubbish... I'd also suggest that the CP of Brindabella might take offence at you defaming his character - but why let the facts get in the way of a good story...?

Last edited by Johhny Utah; 25th Sep 2003 at 20:26.