PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Really Top Guys Leaving
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2018, 13:11
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth of the new fleet forum format is one of deception. The managers know they are feeding those involved a pile of bull . I almost (almost) feel sorry for them, as they know that every one of us listening realises how pathetic and pointless it all is. I sat through this a couple of weeks ago. It would be funny if it wasn't so desperate and futile. It's too late. Most of the junior pilots I am flying with are actively looking for their next job. Most have either already applied, interviewed or are awaiting course dates. My FO earlier this week told me he was leaving, that his wife was already back home and that he was done with CX. The salient comment from him was this; he said nothing they told him now would make any difference. He would never trust them to be honourable, and just assumed every claim or promise was a lie. He's seen enough, and it had convinced him that CX was not worth the investment of his career, or his family's future. That was a quote. CX management have accomplished the destruction of not only an airline, but a culture. That is unforgivable.