PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Salaries?
Thread: Salaries?
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2018, 09:18
Murdoch01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having been in the industry for many years, I still notice that there is a grey area when it comes to 'the Industry Standard' for Rotary Pilot Salaries. I'm not trying to stir up a hornets nest here but trying to establish an evidence based standard for us and those that may be interested in a career in flying to refer to. I appreciate that market forces and economic influences have a part to play but I am respectfully asking you all to compile information on this thread that is evidenced based, anonymous and accurate such that we can all have an appreciation of our value and where the highs and lows are in our industry. This could depart into many deep discussions (which I embrace) but for the sake of this thread, please keep those to another post. Just the data for now. Nothing sinister intended in this thread - I'm just seeking some transparency which is always a good thing.
Fill in the gaps for 2018 rates (ensure it is evidenced or it means nothing);
Offshore FO
Offshore SFO (IR/non IR)
Offshore Capt
SAR FO/SFO (IR/non IR)
SAR Capt
Police Capt (IR/non IR)
HEMS Capt (IR/non IR)
Corporate FO/SFO (IR/non IR)
Corporate Capt
Power Distribution Capt (IR/non IR)
Windfarm Capt (IR/non IR)
TRI/TRE additional supplement
Test Capt (IR/non IR)
Corporate Capt
Sim Operator
AC Positioning Capt

It may have been done before (which I have not found with any significant detail but please direct me if I am wrong?) but lets get it refreshed for 2018.
Thank you.