PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL help
Thread: ATPL help
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2018, 08:03
hoduka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats odd to me, is the difference between the examination systems!

I got my result at the very end of each subject, after clicking on "submit exam".

In Hungary, we have to do it in 6 sittings within 18 months, and you can do however you like, I did it 3-3-2-2-4 in five rounds.

As far as the original question, QB is a really useful tool, but if thats the only thing you are using, you will have some head scratching moment sitting there- of course it could happen if you study the material aswell.
I read/ CBT-d/youtube-d every part before hitting the bank, writing down notes, and every questions i answered wrong or were somehow intresting. There were a few which I copied various times... Plus I tried to match them in regard of their difficulty, trying to have at least one subject what I can practice on the go (Ie. no need of supplements or desk like FPL or Gennav)
Then the day before the exam, I wrapped up the flagged questions, did one in exam mode and wrote a summary of each subject.

I dont know how are with others, handwriting these stuff down really helps, as after a few hours, you just look at the lenght of the sentences and you just click on the familiar.

I was in the same shoes until recently, Its a pain, its long, its hard but its doable!
I know, there were times I was questioning the end of the last statement!