PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL help
Thread: ATPL help
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2018, 17:50
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi alex, thanks for replying but i wanted an answer to the following:

the second being when browsing the relevant sites in terms of atpl exam feedback the majority people have commented that doing the last 200/300 questions of each subject is the most up to date questions that are being asked in the exams , again how true is this? as that each exam sat by individuals are generated differently thus the chance of myself seeing those 200 questions in my real exams can vary i may get 60% of those questions from the bank or i may get all new ones ... but again a lot of feedback has been said the last 200/300 questions are the ones to remember etc

also i have met students at my school who have said , all they have done is 3 months prior to their exams is hammer the bank and the questions they have done in the bank came up in their exams and they have passed with 75 % and above

thirdly does sitting the exams at different venue have a similar pattern of the questions that are repeated or asked in the exams i.e sititng at gatwick 40% bank questions compared to sitting at oxford having 10% bank questions..