PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APC programme- Help!
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2018, 15:25
DvirShany

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APC programme- Help!

Hey folks,
I am new to this forum so please be patient with me(:
O.K so here's the deal. I am 21 years old with an European passport. I have an American PPL 60 hours of flying. 31 as PIC and 25 PIC-CC.
I looking for a career in Europe. currently my situation is as follow:
1. I have been accepted to APC programme for Ryanair in Prague (training in Fair) for about 35,000 Euros. that's the offer.
2. I contacted BAA for Wizzair cadet program. the cost of the integrated course there is 56,000 considering I am passing the Review.
3. I have decided to not go to the Wizzair cadet program because of the price difference and because I thought that the APC programme is good.
4. after going to the review and compass test in Prague for the APC program I got a little confused. I had the feeling that the program is directly with Ryanair. now I see that the program is from Aerojob and they get you ready for the final assessments at Ryanair after the end of the training. and I am very worried now that this program is a scam or something. I can't find a lot of information about it and I want the confirmation that this is indeed a legit program that can get you to Ryanair. Aerojob claim for 100% success for those who finish their training and applying to Ryanair through them.

my questions for you guys are:

1. do you know this APC programme through Aerojob? is it legit?
2. do you think I should go and try the cadet program at BAA even though it's 20,000 euros more?

I am ruling out Jerez, Oxford and such for the simple fact that I don't speak French, German, Spanish and such so going to Jerez or Oxford is simply too expensive to justify going there and ending up in the same place that I can through much cheaper places in Europe (considering I already paid close to 10,000 on my PPL in USA, Jerez or Oxford will not consider my PPL...)

I appreciate your help guys!