PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Long Haul Roster
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2018, 16:06
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TVM for publishing the rosters; it actually is far better than I expected with later departures from LGW and reasonable time off in HOTAC to recover between trips. Nowhere near as much DHD as I expect. Stby could work at a weekend, short breaks with family down to home counties with the chance of a callout and trains back for them.

Understanding is, if you have a bank promissory note or similar, no cash needs to be transferred (got that from the horses mouth, for example having the cash in an offset mortgage account would be fine).

In terms of pay, its not the best, but then again, its more than what I am on now, flying a heavy category jet for the past decade. Prospects of rapid LHS from relief captain salary (which is better than what I am on now).

Only downer they need to look at is the abated per diem/subsistence allowance. Don't understand why this is necessary, other than penny pinching.

Any word on permanent contract T+C post Rishworth, opportunities/timeframe to Type IRE/Training Dept? Any opportunities for the likes of fuel saving/FDM analyst when down route to fill the time?