PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL help
Thread: ATPL help
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2018, 12:23
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATPL help

Hi guys, i've just started my modular atpls at CAE, and so far its been the first week & the amount of info to take it has been over whelming , and then there's the 7 exams to be sat in April 2018, we have been told by a lecturer at the school that 90 % of what we learn of the atpl's is bull crap for when we become pilots

what i wanted to ask is how is this humanely possible , i'm already stressed out as it is and i haven't even gone past the first week , how do i filter out what info to remember and what not too.

Does anyone here know of any external providers that provide additional atpl tuition etc, i have enquired at bristol and they do such revison week's for modules, but as an external student from a different school would this help me get a better idea of the topic im struggling with.. i wish they abolished these atpls

i wanted to ask fellow students and ex studnets whom have studied or are studying how do they do it, i've been going over my notes from lectures and reading them again and again and then there's practising the self generated questions on the bank, so much to do its making me pull out my hair as such, i feel like i've bitten abit too much, i know its only 3 days in and its gonna get tough but how do people do it ...

ps im not spending my time on the q.bank as we have been told that to learn the material/theory as that the caa now can ask the same question but worded different..

what i need help with is how to best plan for revising and what to revise and is there such services for extra tuition available..