PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FO removed from BA Flight
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2018, 09:42
recceguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know the story in details, but as far as I'm concerned, should the cops want to remove me handcuffed me from my cockpit, there will have to be a dozen of them. Which is not going to work in the confined space of a cockpit which I know in details.
It's not going to be great in front of the passengers either.
Why should I bother ? if they decide to handcuff me, my career is dead anyway !
I think at some moment we need to remember we have a nicer uniform than they have, and that our fellow society at work is cabin crew instead of street prostitutes.
Also we need to remember the extraction and the average extraction of those "officers" .
They have powers, but not the one to humiliate and take revenge from other uniformed people which they have always been jealous of.
Now I agree it all depends from which countries come both opponents... some nationalities are more obedient than others !

By the way, I don't drink during layovers, before flights, after flights, and in fact virtually never - and then some people here will say that I have a boring life. At least it saves me from embarrassment, which has not been the case of quite a lot of colleagues this year in my big company.