PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Apprentice - Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2018, 12:19
Black Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
feely

Your question tells me and others you're thinking of the consequences should you want to leave. It's a negative question to think, ask or even post on here. You may say what's the harm in asking the question on here. They at Jet2 are not stupid and will try and identify posters on here. I find it unbelievable that sometimes people actually post dates of up and coming interviews and selections on pprune. There are hundreds of people who would love an opportunity as offered by Jet2 and I think they would be very interested in you asking such a question, so they can make an easy choice of eliminating you from the process and offer it to someone who wants to work for Jet2. Asking about a bond is a very sensitive question if you need them more than they need you and if the competition is high, as is the case for this wonderful opportunity.

Good luck with your application and I would suggest no questions about bond and realise it's one of the best ways of getting into a RHS of a jet at a very good company without having to buy a type rating or sell your soul.

Great company, have many friends there who say they are very happy.

As for my decision if you're worthy, it's not. Just some advice from someone who worked hard to get to where I am now. You don't often get a second chance, don't mess it up.