PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet dives to avoid another plane; 4 are hurt
Old 19th Sep 2003, 07:38
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YYZ writes:B Sousa

Though some threads have to be taken with a pinch of salt, the replies on this one seem to be based on some evidence?
Whereas yours just seems to be a slating of the world at large partially the UK?

Like you I would like all troops to go back to where they belong (home) but only because the world could then be at peace (feel free to hold up candles), do not slate your apparent brothers in arms for no reason, unless you have some agenda you are working towards?

It is after all a pilots forum not a political one...

Yes The U.S. guys do get in a bit of trouble once in a while. It happens that way when you have so many of them all over the world trying to sort out all the Sh*t places and problems. I do think it would be much easier if all the U.S. folks stayed at home for a while. Maybe just to watch what happens when they are not out getting in trouble, buzzing beaches etc.
Agenda?? Personally I think that other countries should pick up the load, and if they dont so be it....The mess is still on the other side of the pond and most of the players are not or would not be a threat to us if we would tighten things up here a bit. We could concentrate more on getting the mess We have here in the states cleaned up.
Same game as fifty years ago, they buzzed the beaches etc and its a good thing or you would be spending Deutschemarks instead of Euros.