PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Ryanair
Thread: Joining Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2018, 13:35
Mikehotel152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boeing 7E7
The only people that include extras such as the £1000 monthly pension contribution are people like you. It’s meaningless. Nobody else in the airline industry does this. The FR pilot remuneration is awful, no matter how you try wrap it up. If your intention in presenting the ‘facts’ this way is to make yourself feel better, then god bless you. If your intention is to confuse and muddy the waters, then so be it. The pilot community has seen through FR claims that they pay market leading salaries... which they never did!
Frankly, I don't understand why you're on this thread. Why don't you go grind your axe elsewhere? The same could be said for many other who have been contributing negatively to Ryanair threads for years despite having no direct involvement or current knowledge of the company.

I wasn't for one second suggesting Ryanair offer market leading salaries. I've yet to meet somebody who believes that. Neither am I muddying the waters by putting facts onto the thread.

As you wish to be pedantic, I ought to clarify that I wasn't including pension as an extra. I was simply making it clear that the net figure I gave is after deducting my pension contribution from gross salary so we're all comparing apples and apples.