PDA

View Full Version : C/B Location Charts P6 and P18

M.82
20th Feb 2012, 17:04
Hi guys!

I was wondering if someone know about a PDF, JPG file.... or a website were I could found a C/B location chart of the P6 and P18 from the 737-700 and 737-800.

Thanks!:ok:

BARKINGMAD
4th Mar 2012, 21:08
Some airlines QRHs have a "noddys guide" to the locations specific to their airframes.
My trusty source in the absence of this has been the B737NG Cockpit Companion by Bill Bulfer, maybe not an exact guide to your exact 'frame number but always had my eyes in the right part of the CB multitude in a very short time,
Then begins the long process of what am I allowed to do with this, is it wise etc?
However, I've "repaired" my NG downroute, on the ground, on more than 1 occasion by finding the right CB, pulling it for 2 minutes and resetting.
Otherwise a complete power down and reboot, following a jargon-free explanation to the assembled pax as to why they were in the dark, also got the show on the road with what had been a non depatchable warning light now extinguished.
I shall now retire to the darkened room and wait for the incoming shellfire from thos who disagree................:confused:

IFixPlanes
5th Mar 2012, 04:05
A quick reference can be found at the website of Sjap.
http://www.sjap.nl/cb-list_737NG.doc

Due to the fact that every carrier have little difference to the standard configuration, or even differences within his hole fleet, the best way to get a correct list is to ask the maintenance.
The AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual) Part II contains a "Airplane Circuit Breaker List" which can be found in the introduction (Item 14).