PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails?

Pages : [1] 2

Desert Flower
31st Mar 2010, 13:09
Just received the following from some of the "greenies" that live in my area. Would be interested to know how true this is, & other's thoughts on the matter.

MESSAGE TO RESIDENTS
FROM THE GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL
Recently we have been contacted by many of you regarding the strange clouds and jet
emissions over the Gold Coast region that were seen to come from high flying aircraft.
We have received many photographs like the ones below.
(Sorry, cannot access my Photobucket account at the moment to upload the photos however they look like normal cloud formations & contrails to me)
In 2009, the Australian Government allowed weather modification and aerial spraying
by United Nations aircraft over our soil. Planes are spraying the higher atmosphere
with heavy metals, barium dust and nano-particles in order to help change our climate.
These heavy metals will eventually land on out roofs and waterways. Air pollution
levels have risen over 78% over the past 14 months.
Therefore, we strongly advise residents not to drink tank water from
this date forward. It has tested positive for unknown toxic residues.
Please keep indoors if you see these streaky clouds overhead, or see emissions from
high flying jets for any period of time. We are co-operating with authorities in this
matter, and rest assured we are monitoring the locations and number of passes made
by these unmanned aircraft.
If you suffer any side effects - like headaches, sore throat, chest congestion, tiredness,
sore eyes or sleeping difficulties, please contact your local doctor.
In some cases, compensation may be sought for specific medical conditions.
Please do not be alarmed.
We have written to the United Nations Atmospheric Control Council to advise them of our concern, and asked them reduce aerial spraying and HAARP activity within our region to make it safer for our communities to go outside.
Thank you for your co-operation, and you can find out more by visiting our website at,
Gold Coast City Council - Emergency Contacts (http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/t_standard.aspx?pid=5766)
ISSUED MARCH 29/ 2010, by RON CLARK, MAYOR, GCCC
ʻHelp Keep Our Skies Safeʼ

DF.

apache
31st Mar 2010, 13:24
It IS April 1 now!

surely No_ONE could be that stupid?..... however, he IS a politician.

AirSic
31st Mar 2010, 13:25
Hey DF,

I've been doing a little seeding myself......and right now I'm praying for a 'crop failure'.....:}:}:}

Chimbu chuckles
31st Mar 2010, 13:35
Uhuh:ugh::ugh::ugh::rolleyes::hmm:

It has tested positive for unknown toxic residues.

Jabawocky
31st Mar 2010, 21:39
AirSic........... thats about the funniest thing I have have seen on here!:D

Worrals in the wilds
31st Mar 2010, 21:42
IIRC there was a long and protracted Jetblast thread on the subject.

We have written to the United Nations Atmospheric Control Council to advise them of our concern

That doesn't sound like the Gold Coast City Council. Usually as long as you're still able to spend money on drinks and restaurants they're not concerned about your welfare. :}
Another dead giveaway is that he's actually Ron Clarke (with an e).

poteroo
31st Mar 2010, 23:50
Too Late ! The country is already infected with PCMV, (Politically Correct Myopia Virus)

Our latest blunder is to be considering imports of Chinese apples, (which,we're assured by Canberra, will be subject to post-entry quarantine - an oxymoron if ever!), while our orchardists are pulling out apple tress.

Which follows on from dozens of other examples of where Australia is deliberately discarding it's self-sufficiency.....but, if it's cheaper in Coles or Woolies - then lets forget about that!

Google chemtrails and you'll have several days fun reading the thoughts of every left leaning,anti-capitalist,green, anarchist loopy who choses to remain living, in comfort and safety, in our clearly dysfunctional society.

happy days,

blackhand
31st Mar 2010, 23:56
From the "intynet" so must be true: Chemtrails, an Introduction (http://educate-yourself.org/ct/#intro)

It is being reported that people with average or below average immunity are experiencing pneumonia-like respiratory symptoms, while people with stronger immunity are only experiencing slight discomfort for a day or two or no symptoms at all. Some people have gotten very ill and the symptoms seem to keep returning after a short period of improvement. It's possible that some of these sprayings might contain special bioengineered pathogens designed to affect only certain racial groups.....
...........including low level population reduction mind control and/or tracking, and to foster weakness and apathy among the general population in anticipation of the New World Order takeover agenda which will likely include the imposition of martial law (a sickly population is a lot more controllable and compliant than a healthy, vigorous one).

Cheers
BH

john_tullamarine
1st Apr 2010, 00:35
It has tested positive for unknown toxic residues

Now, I'm only an engineer so I don't claim to have any special brain power .. but this beggars belief .. if you can't ID something .. how can you measure for it ? Perhaps that is OK in toxicology ? .. but it sounds more than a tad suss to a simple chap like me ...

United Nations Atmospheric Control Council

Is it interesting to note that a google search for this ... only results in a hit on this thread ?

I've been doing a little seeding myself......and right now I'm praying for a 'crop failure'.....http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

that's cruel ... I have a meeting in a few minutes .... how can I possibly manage to keep a straight face and avoid the odd belly laugh ?

contain special bioengineered pathogens designed to affect only certain racial groups

these folk need their heads read ..

.. but, then again, as wiser folk than I have observed ... at least half the population is of below-average intelligence ...

Peter Fanelli
1st Apr 2010, 01:06
In 2009, the Australian Government allowed weather modification and aerial spraying
by United Nations aircraft over our soil. Planes are spraying the higher atmosphere
with heavy metals, barium dust and nano-particles in order to help change our climate.

So the UN is responsible for this alleged climate change then!

blackhand
1st Apr 2010, 01:33
.. but, then again, as wiser folk than I have observed ... at least half the population is of below-average intelligence ...

In a recent survey, nearly 90 percent of people indicated that they were of "above" average intelligence.

My head now really hurts.

Cheers
BH

Pinky the pilot
1st Apr 2010, 08:10
Struth DF! Always knew you were a bit of a stirrer.:ok: Or are you really that bored (and p****d orf) no longer being at the airport?:D

Fliegenmong
1st Apr 2010, 11:34
I live on the Gold Coast.........I was actually born here very few of my age (Late 60s Early 70-s) were born here, but as Oz's 6th (?) largest city a hell of a lot reside here nowadays.....:rolleyes:

It's a seriously materialistic fecked up little den of iniquity, sure, and if you are not from here you fail to notice some of the little realised home grown pleasures right under your nose...none of which I'll care to share, its a local thing I suppose,.....

......but for all those moving farther and farther away from the Gold Coast proper (I'll spell it out, Ephraim Island, Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Studio Village [now renamed pacific Pines?:E] and even further out to third world toilets such as Coomera Waters :yuk:, I'll let you in on something....That "Welcome to the Gold Coast" sign over the M1 at Beenleigh...is nothing but a mere function of local council amalgamation....you're all in suburbs that are as far away from the beach (GOLD COAST) as are Western Sydney.......You have some magnificently over the top houses, I've seen waterfalls for front doors....but you live on reclaimed swamp land, miles from the beach......but you don't know any better.........

In the 1960's some, but not all, serious property developers were Eastern European Jewish settlers that came by way of Melbourne......thus they were Victorian (Hailing from the state of Victoria)......

Looking at the article its signed off as............

ISSUED MARCH 29/ 2010, by RON CLARK, MAYOR, GCCC
ʻHelp Keep Our Skies Safeʼ

Ron Clarke is indeed a Victorian....Victorians are by necessity stupid, they follow the V/AFL for example. I do not mean in anyway to tarnish any of our Jewish friends from Eastern Europe who have come by way of Victoria, far from it...far from it, and indeed on my travels around the Isle of Capri 'Temple Shalom' on a Saturday morning I go out of my way to acknowledge the abundant orthodox Jews evident at that time of week.....The Synagogue is undeniably a more appropriate religious instituition to this particular part of the world than the Mosque located a mere 10 or so 'k' (Kilometre) away....but I digress....

Many Victorians have rightly or wrongly taken up residence on and around the fair shores of the 'Gold Coast'. Mostly they are rusted on Liberal Party supporters coming to retire on OUR Gold Coast, they are Old Melbourne money..and Loonies such as the abovementioned...present Mayor Mr Ron Clarke..

Ronny has resided over some monumental f%cks Ups up here....please Victorians take the fool home :{..and take back all the rusted on liberal Victorian retirees, such as Ron, who have no idea whatsoever...please.......please....please :ugh::{:ugh::{ ....What say I tell you there are no dangerous contrails over Victoria...that'd do it right...take Ron though still...:cool: Leave us alone you weirdo bunch of Southern abnormalities :eek::\:=:=

Oh Yeah take back those criminals the "Lacey Brothers" too, a fine example of Victorian money defending the undefendable...utter uncouth yobbos...not at all unlike the rabble that gathered for the "Indy" Events up here....

Bugger off Ron...you are a Victorian, and like so many other of your fellow victorians you fail to realise QLD, you felt comfy here surrounded by your fellow old Melb money.....Contrails Ron??? Seriously..........Oh Hang on It's April Fools ain't it? Say it aint't so Joe...Ron...please tell me you are not going to launch a loony 'environmental campaign' on contrails??

Ultralights
1st Apr 2010, 11:55
From the "intynet" so must be true: Chemtrails, an Introduction

Quote:
It is being reported that people with average or below average immunity are experiencing pneumonia-like respiratory symptoms, while people with stronger immunity are only experiencing slight discomfort for a day or two or no symptoms at all. Some people have gotten very ill and the symptoms seem to keep returning after a short period of improvement. It's possible that some of these sprayings might contain special bioengineered pathogens designed to affect only certain racial groups.....
...........including low level population reduction mind control and/or tracking, and to foster weakness and apathy among the general population in anticipation of the New World Order takeover agenda which will likely include the imposition of martial law (a sickly population is a lot more controllable and compliant than a healthy, vigorous one).
Cheers

funniest **** i have read in a long time, seriously, chemtrails are a form of depopulation? why waste the money on aircraft, just "test" a few Nukes in certain areas, blame terrorists, boom, population reduction.. :}

AirSic
1st Apr 2010, 12:13
Well......that explains alot.

I didn't vote for the Krudd but now I know where he came from....

the skies...hang on

2010 years ago something else came from the skies and I'm sure that hasn't done us any good.........

but in 24 hours I am sure that I will arise as the F-18's fly over the paddock in Wanaka, replacing the F-111, where I first felt the urge of the second coming!!!

Chemtrails yesterday 60's....CASA take a deep breath.:yuk::ok:

Flying Binghi
1st Apr 2010, 12:27
Chemtrails... aint that what yer average goldcoastian covers up with a long sleeved shirt.....;)

might past this 1/4 joke over at a greeny site...:E

Lodown
1st Apr 2010, 22:59
I had a client about a year ago: an elderly lady. I'd just completed some work, got paid and was trying to politely get out of there to another job and she wanted to chat. She started on chemtrails: poisoning the air, climate control by the US government. I politely agreed with her for the sake of convenience and bolted. I've seen it on several blog postings since.

Capn Bloggs
1st Apr 2010, 23:19
Now I know all you Easterners are loonies...

911Truth
14th Apr 2010, 20:19
Howde
A further link to show you what another guy has found on this topic
YouTube - NWO poisoning rain water (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn2c-1xmgg)

Pass it on.
There are quite a number of pilots and cabin crew that have gone sick and have had to stop flying, i believe partly due to fumes from engines but mostly due to extensive exposure to chemtrail particulates:ok:

AussieNick
15th Apr 2010, 11:45
:ugh::ugh::ugh:

chemtrails, i seriously struggle to believe that folks out there think the gubment is trying to posion the populace using chemicals in aviation fuel and are smart enough the predict exactly where it'll fall....

Track5milefinal
15th Nov 2011, 05:50
Qantas Declares War on Melbourne on Rememberance Day 11.11.11 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Plxz3jmCvPQ)

How do people come up with this sh!t?...... I just about wet myself! :D:D

blackhand
15th Nov 2011, 06:19
It's the Illuminati doing it I tells ya.:ok:
Ask Gobbleduck and his mates down at Byron Bay.

BH

eocvictim
15th Nov 2011, 06:26
You have to admit, if you look at the results there must be some merit to what he's saying. It does seem that there are more and more idiots like this guy out there... how? Chemtrails. Makes sense people! :} *runs off to make al-foil hat*

Did anyone else think of this?

http://www.onhuge.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Capetonian
15th Nov 2011, 06:31
Can I go and live somewhere where there are no aircraft flying overhead?

Or maybe just somewhere there are no rabid nutters!

kingRB
15th Nov 2011, 09:00
Qantas Declares War on Melbourne on Rememberance Day 11.11.11 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Plxz3jmCvPQ)

How do people come up with this sh!t?...... I just about wet myself! :D:D

Wow.

That dude really needs to lay off the crack pipe.

wishiwasupthere
15th Nov 2011, 09:24
Oh the humanity!

You evil Qantas chemical spraying pilots. Do you know what your doing to humanity??

Very funny video.

propblast
15th Nov 2011, 10:19
That video really needs to come with a warning. Simply because:

1) That it is 10min of my life that I will never get back.

2) I am now dumber for having watched that video. And I can't afford to for that to happen.

allan907
15th Nov 2011, 22:55
The scary thing is that he is beyond breeding age! He has a daughter getting married and probably going to continue the same level of intelligence in yet another generation.

Dangnammit
16th Nov 2011, 01:57
Umm, you mean lack of.. (intelligence, that is)

Smart man, that one. Obviously doesn't believe water in the air can skip condensation and turn to ice.

Whenever people ask me why the high flying jets make contrails, I just say it's like the exhaust of your car on a cold morning. Instead of that white vapour coming out of the tail pipe, it turns straight to ice because it's effin freezin' up there.
It's just easier that way.

Ultralights
16th Nov 2011, 06:11
now, all i have to do is bottle some water, flavour it with cordial, and sell it to the nutjobs that believe this BS as an antidote for the unknown toxins that they had positive results from....... Profit! Ill be riiiiiich i tells ya!

blackhand
16th Nov 2011, 09:31
Obviously doesn't believe water in the air can skip condensation and turn to ice.
Yet I find the pseudo science more interesting than your boring elucidation.
Have met some of the adherents of the chem trail hypothesis
Their logic displays a distinct indication of long term transcendental medication use.

Like those living in Nimbin and Byron Bay.

Jake.f
16th Nov 2011, 10:10
What the? I don't even....
Seriously just... seriously!!!
Someone needs to stray off the hallucinogens I think....
:ugh:
I weep for humanity, sharing the planet with people like this :{

VK2TVK
16th Nov 2011, 11:18
Best thing to do is to just ignore them ;)

Let them indulge in their own little fantasies.

Flypuppy
16th Nov 2011, 11:30
If you want confirmation that there is little hope for human intellect have a look at AirCrap.org | Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity (http://www.aircrap.org)
There have been a couple of pilots who have tried to point out some of the weaknesses in their arguments but to little avail. :{

gobbledock
16th Nov 2011, 22:47
Yet I find the pseudo science more interesting than your boring elucidation.
Have met some of the adherents of the chem trail hypothesis
Their logic displays a distinct indication of long term transcendental medication use Looks like blackhead has been smoking some Nimbin weed while trolling through the 'big dictionary'.

blackhand
16th Nov 2011, 22:50
@gobbleaduck
Na mate, South Australian Hydroponic is the sh1t man, that Nimbin stuff you use is for pussies

gobbledock
16th Nov 2011, 22:56
Na mate, South Australian Hydroponic is the sh1t man, that Nimbin stuff you use is for pussies You must be very talented blackhead to be able to hold the bong in one hand and a dictionary in the other?

blackhand
16th Nov 2011, 23:04
@gobbleaduck
Well thanks, Gobbles, but the reality is that one has handmaidens to help with those menial tasks.

gobbledock
16th Nov 2011, 23:11
Well thanks, Gobbles, but the reality is that one has handmaidens to help with those menial tasks. I didn't realize postie bike mechanics got paid so much? Wow. However I did hear those jungle maidens are fairly cheap.

blackhand
16th Nov 2011, 23:22
Hey Gobbleaduck
The remuneration of Postie Bike Mechanic would surprise you.
Hand Maidens are expensive to keep, but the benefits are too good to pass up.
The Daru meris are very attractive as well.

Capetonian
2nd Jan 2012, 14:17
Another offering from the nutters :

The Secret Government "The Great Culling" (http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-secret-government/the-great-culling.html)

Ex FSO GRIFFO
2nd Jan 2012, 14:31
And THESE 'people' VOTE?????

WTF???

:(:(:(:(:(::confused::confused::confused::*:*:{:{:{:{

compressor stall
2nd Jan 2012, 18:57
It's not their voting that worries me. It's the fact they can breed.

lilflyboy262...2
2nd Jan 2012, 19:01
I have been talking to a entire forum of these guys in NZ.

A few people seem to be incapable of understanding of how hot a jet engine is, and that anything in the fuel will be burnt. Specially in "nano partical" size.

I've been accused as a SIS agent :E

WannaBeBiggles
2nd Jan 2012, 20:09
This trend of Chemtrails geoengineering our climate is disturbing to say the least.

I heard cyclone Yasi was actually one solid chemtrail!

I also have it on good authority that this is actually a conspiracy of the grandest nature run by a ultra top secret organisation which spans governments and is more like a taxpayer funded cult called the cult of Oryctolagus cuniculus.

It cost several people dearly to get this photo out, but this is their supreme leader.

http://roogalator.com/fawnlog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/1.jpg

The leader is often seen surrounded by his evil coconspirators and elite body guards, easily distinguished by their mysterious black and white attire, seen in the below photo denying any knowledge of this evil plot.
http://www.innocentenglish.com/cute-pictures/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/cute-panda.jpg

But why are they geoengineering the climate I hear you ask? Well the stomach turning reality is that they are trying to perfect the growing conditions for the growth of carrots and bamboo shoots.

http://images.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/04/Carrot.jpg

Capetonian
2nd Jan 2012, 21:29
I'm worried now. I was about to take the dog out for pee but it's raining and I'm worried that the rain is really condensed chemtrails that will eat into my skin and take over my brain. Also I have to post some letters to a secret government agency, but I suppose if I wear my special hat I'll be safe from prying radio beams from outer space. http://www.absolutely-unbelievable.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Dangnammit
2nd Jan 2012, 21:52
WBB- that's classic.
Love the Panda shot.

You know what goes well with carrots? Rabbit.

Capt Kremin
28th Feb 2012, 08:21
There is unfortunately a growing cabal of these chemtrail nutters operating in Melbourne. They post regularly on Youtube and their biggest target is the QF63/64 which is always at cruising altitude overhead Melbourne, and hence more prone to emitting a contrail there.

Recently they visited Sydney Airport with a plan to "confront" the captain of the QF64. Fortunately the crew was tipped off and ushered through a back door by Customs.

The defining characteristic of these gentlemen is the unbending belief they have in their cause and a steadfast refusal to listen to any counter-argument... try it and they will simply block you from their Youtube Channel. Their other defining characteristic is a staunch anti-science bent. Don't even try explaining Occams razor to them. One of the worst Peekay22, recently filmed an AIr NZ 767 on its way to Perth and absolutely at a loss to explain the dark line visible in the sky (it was the shadow of the contrail) with out reference to "guidance beams for the attack."

Ordinarily I would advocate simply ignoring them but they appear to be on some sort of direct action trajectory. Some already advocate shooting down offending aircraft. Whilst QF is their main target they have posted recently on "Attacks" by AirNZ and Emirates aircraft. I believe the AFP have been informed about them and while the threats come from likeminded souls apparently overseas, one wonders how long it will take them to take the next step.

Ex FSO GRIFFO
28th Feb 2012, 10:31
Aye Capt.,

and one also wonders just HOW they got FROM ML to SY.....

Did they fly with xx airline and contribute to 'THEIR PROBLEM' ??

Did they take the train and pollute with diesel fumes for 24 hours - 12 hrs ea. way?

Or did they simply drive and contribute to the 'normal' poisons and pollution etc etc..??

Is one of them called 'Juliar'...??:}:}:}

Kharon
28th Feb 2012, 10:50
The defining characteristic of these gentlemen is the unbending belief they have in their cause and a steadfast refusal to listen to any counter-argument... try it and they will simply block you from their Youtube Channel.

It's the new CASA video screening and book review squad; right?. Must be, who else would have these psychic talents. WOW, I'm impressed.

CazbahKid
28th Feb 2012, 11:12
Pressurization.......Check
Seat Belts............Off
Chemtrails............On

Pinky the pilot
29th Feb 2012, 01:03
Met someone once who demanded to know what the chemical in contrails was.

I told him, 'Di-Hydrogen Monoxide.':oh:

Shut him up long enough for me to exit stage left.:cool: Dunno if he ever worked it out though.:rolleyes:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
29th Feb 2012, 02:22
GOOD ONE Pinks!!!

We get poisoned fairly slowly over 'ere.....

Usually 1 x 767 per week Mauritius - ML return, and 1 Emirates who overflies Dubai to ML return...although not sure as to the freq. of the latter.
And....we can't always see ya di-hydrogen stuff......!!

Cheers:ok::ok:

AussieNick
29th Feb 2012, 03:19
Love it Pinky, I have got to use that one the next time I stupidly get involved in the chem/contrail debate. I have a few mates who are deadset on the governments using chemtrails to poison the masses.

Man, reading that, I need to get more sane mates....:}

Pinky the pilot
1st Mar 2012, 02:26
Glad you like it chaps. Feel free to use anytime.:D

Another wacko one claimed to me that they were mind control chemicals being sprayed.

''Oh Yes, and what are these chemicals supposed to do?'' quoth I.

''So the (insert mysterious secretive organisation of the moment) can control our minds.'' he replied.

''Well, in your case it doesn't seem to work now does it?'' was my rejoinder.

A dead silence for a considerable period of time ensued whilst what functioning brain cells he still possessed processed that statement. If he ever did, I have no idea as I left shortly afterwards.

Wasn't much of a party anyway.:rolleyes:

Worrals in the wilds
1st Mar 2012, 02:56
I have a few mates who are deadset on the governments using chemtrails to poison the masses.Why would the government bother? The masses are quite happy to poison themselves with tobacco, alcohol and junk food (and yes, I'm just as guilty as anyone).

Anyone who has worked for the Australian Government knows that they're flat out poisoning noxious weeds, let alone running clandestine ops to poison the population. Seriously, even if they wanted to they wouldn't be capable of organizing it. Conspiracy types never seem to consider this. :hmm:

''Well, in your case it doesn't seem to work now does it?'' was my rejoinder.Tee hee. :)

malroy
13th May 2012, 03:49
they've set up a facebook page; AustraliansAgainstChemtrails

At least it keeps all the nutters in one place. I've reported a couple of comments when they start calling for Surface to Air Missiles!

Don't know if it's even possible to educate them, although a few people seem to try...

lilflyboy262...2
13th May 2012, 07:21
There is a bunch of facebook pages set up.
They film an aircraft flying by that is leaving contrails and then track them on flight aware to see which flight it is.

Btw... I have seen some really messed up holds happening! Those ones really confuse to theorists haha.

das Uber Soldat
13th May 2012, 07:49
I posted on their wall and watched as it was deleted in literally 45 seconds.

And I thought creationists were stupid.

Jabawocky
13th May 2012, 08:05
Enjoy :ok:

c58evspEf7A&feature=context-gfa

kingRB
13th May 2012, 08:59
now that's how I like my conspiracy depopulation footage. Choreographed to some beats :ok:

j3pipercub
13th May 2012, 12:58
Wow, they take the posts down quick. So here's what we should all do, post all sorts of random stuff on their wall, take a screenshot and then post those screenshots on this thread... anyone else?

blackhand
13th May 2012, 19:41
Jaba, and some people say there is no such thing as Chem Trails.
One can see the "ChemTrails On" warning light flashing on the lower fuselage.

VH-Gribble
13th May 2012, 23:56
Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info (http://www.dhmo.org/)

Just in case you wanted to know how widespread this Dihydrogen Monoxide or Hydric Acid chemical is.

Did you know government deliberately put this into the drinking water? They dump it in oceans? Its even a byproduct of NUCLEAR REACTORS!!!!!

Worrals in the wilds
14th May 2012, 09:43
The dreaded H20. :E

NzCaptainAndrew
14th May 2012, 09:52
**** like this just makes me wanna fly over and spray some weed killer:hmm:

Lookleft
15th May 2012, 00:34
As the guests at Git Bay holiday home for wayward boys say "I love the smell of Di Hydro Monoxide in the morning!".

Pinky the pilot
15th May 2012, 05:25
"I love the smell of Di Hydro Monoxide in the morning!".

Especially when it's tinged with the smell of various chloride salts.:E

LeadSled
15th May 2012, 05:44
Folks,
This One World Government mind and weather control conspiracy is a lot older than many of you think, just look up Battle of Britain Summer 1941 on YouTube ---- and see all those newsreels of Chemtrails from secretly modified Spitfire, Hurricane and Me 109s etc. over SE England.

Obviously the alleged "Battle of Britain" was a just conspiratorial great coverup organised by the Rothschilds for Hitler and Churchill for these top secret population passivisation and moronisation activities that have continued to this day.

President Roosevelt and the US 15th Army Air Force was also part of this great plot during WWII, look at all the videos of the Chemtrails of massed B-17 and B-24 formations over Germany in 1944. The daylight bombing "campaign" was just a cover for the real operation.

The vehement and continued denials by self confessed experts, aeronautical and otherwise just proves that it is all true, doesn't it???

Given that it has been scientifically proven that 50% of the population is of below average intelligence, and the number of obvious morons posting on the internet, it is also very, very obvious that this ultra mega top secret world wide population moronisation and subjugation program has been very successful.

Tootle pip!!

Capn Bloggs
15th May 2012, 05:49
and the number of obvious morons posting on the internet
Touche, Tooootle Pippp!!! http://www.smilies.our-local.co.uk/index_files/rofl3.gif

zappalin
15th May 2012, 07:02
Aaaaah the internet:

- If you saw a guy with a sandwich board on the street espousing these ideas, you most likely would correctly identify him as a loon and steer an alternate heading.

- Read it on the internet and 'OMG WE R AL BEIN POYSENED! JUST LOOK AT TEH EWETUBES ABOUT IT!'

LeadSled
15th May 2012, 07:56
Bloggs,
I wonder why I am reminded of the saying: "It takes one to know one".
Tootle pip!!

Agaricus bisporus
15th May 2012, 13:29
This website makes mere chemtrails look ordinary! The stupendous ability of the human mind to go completely awry is a bit alarming, as well as tragic...
But have a good laugh here anyway!

The range of wacky topics is amazing.

Magnificent Dragon Sylph Photographed Over St. Cloud, Minnesota, March 12, 2012 (March 12, 2012) (http://educate-yourself.org/lte/stclouddragonsylph12mar12.shtml)

Worrals in the wilds
15th May 2012, 22:50
- Read it on the internet and 'OMG WE R AL BEIN POYSENED! JUST LOOK AT TEH EWETUBES ABOUT IT!'
Unfortunately I think humans are hard wired to believe stuff they read, even when it's complete tripe. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/sowee.gif

Zap Brannigan
16th May 2012, 00:58
You're not helping your cause Leadsled:

"Given that it has been scientifically proven that 50% of the population is of below average intelligence....."

Yes it certainly is true that 50% will be below average. 50% will also be above average.

Educated people call this "mathematics". :ugh:

zappalin
16th May 2012, 01:48
Perhaps not Brannigan...

Most People Aren't Average After All (http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/05/most-people-arent-average-after-all/)

"THAT'S IT, I'M CALLING TODAY TONIGHT!"

Lookleft
16th May 2012, 01:53
Now I know what happened to all those doggies and piggies and duckies I have seen in the clouds. The beastly sylph has eaten them all up! Next time I see a sylph in the sky it will definitely be chemtrails switched to on!:8

Zap Brannigan
16th May 2012, 04:27
But if smart people like Richard Hawkins are skewing the curve up, I'm sure these morons are skewing the curve way, way down.

Of course the guy in the video was off yelling at a cirrus formation somewhere and wasn't available for their test.

Keg
16th May 2012, 06:20
I'm very tempted to take a piccie of the fuel dump outlets on various aircraft and post them on the various Chemtrails forums as 'proof' that aircraft are fitted to spray stuff out of them. :E

The thing that has stopped me is that once posted, no amount of evidence will convince them that they're NOT Chemtrails outlets. :eek: :ugh: :rolleyes:

zappalin
16th May 2012, 07:29
Of course the guy in the video was off yelling at a cirrus formation somewhere and wasn't available for their test.

:D Brilliant!

Cirronimbus
16th May 2012, 08:24
"Given that it has been scientifically proven that 50% of the population is of below average intelligence, and the number of obvious morons posting on the internet, it is also very, very obvious that this ultra mega top secret world wide population moronisation and subjugation program has been very successful."

How come only 50% of the population have been 'moronised' by chemtrails? Were the other half wearing their tinfoil hats at the right time? How did they know when to put them on?

Sounds like a conspiracy to me........

Agaricus bisporus
16th May 2012, 09:27
Keg, following one of the previous threads on this subject (years ago) some wag photoshopped a Boeing overhead panel into a Chemtrails control panel and iirc posted it on their website- it caused some excitement to say the least.
That was about the first time we'd heard of these wackos and a number of members here joined and posted on their website - with varying degrees of constructiveness - resulting in a furious outburst against pilots, all pilots banned from the site and all posts removed. For all their gnashing of teeth about overbearing government any vestige of democracy or free speech is far, far from their agenda.
If you want to see the effect of tossing a rock in an ants nest find one of their rants on youtube and post a critical comment and see how long it takes for it to be removed, you to be banned from their thread and even for you to receive a foul and abusive e mail in return. Just like tossing rocks in ants nests its actually quite fun, once. I recommend everyone has a go...

Have a laugh at this numptie - or maybe just cry!

LeadSled
16th May 2012, 11:09
Educated people call this "mathematics".

ZAP,

Looks like your irony gene was zapped at birth.

Cirronimbus,

I think you've missed the point, as well.

Tootle pip!!

Keg
16th May 2012, 12:14
Hmmm. I think I may have commented on one of his videos before. I just wanted to point out that even though the entirety of the US airliner fleet was grounded after the 11 Sep 01 attacks, there were still cirrus clouds above 30'000 feet over the continental US and wanted him to explain how that was the case with nothing to spray them. Now I'll never know. :{

Jabawocky
16th May 2012, 12:20
Keg

Nutters are everywhere it seems:ok:

But you knew that for Sure!

WannaBeBiggles
16th May 2012, 21:11
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

Critical Reynolds No
16th May 2012, 22:31
Would using the "Report this video as inappropriate" option on Youtube have any effect? What reasons would we use?
Drug Use?
Hate Speech?
Promotes terrorism?
Cruelty to animals?
Invades my privacy??
5 minutes of my life I can't get back?

Aerozepplin
16th May 2012, 22:32
Memphis Belle WWII Bomber Contrails - 1944 - YouTube

It must be the single greatest achievement in human history that of the thousands, and thousands of pilots and crew who flew those B-17s, not a single one has broken rank to reveal their true “mission”. Although the tens of thousands of airline pilots flying now haven’t let out a peep either...

I'm on to all of you and your lies...

Lookleft
17th May 2012, 00:47
Zepp why do you think Adolf went mad, it wasn't pathological meglomania, look what he did with the trains, you have to be a genius to sort that out! Why did the Wehrmacht keep fighting when any sane person could see the futility of continuing the struggle. The answer-you guessed it-CHEMTRAILS!
Winnie didn't go mad because the westerlies took it away from England-it all makes sense.

How do I know all this- the sylphs told me;)

Aussie Bob
17th May 2012, 00:58
In the Newcastle Herald on September 9th 2011 in an article titled “Pivotal Moment in History Remains Unclear”, respected journalist Greg Ray, writing about the events of 9/11, wrote the following:

“It’s been said that nobody who researches the subject of the so-called September 11 terror attacks in the United States ever ends up believing the official story about what happened”.

A short period of 9/11 conspiracy research will soon bring up the interesting case of Building 7, and the fact that its collapse was reported on the BBC news some 20 minutes before the event happened. That Building 7’s collapse looks like a controlled demolition also will become totally apparent. Building 7 for those who forget, was never hit by an airliner and the official story is that it collapsed due to a fire brought about by the Twin Towers exploding. More research will bring up heaps, heaps more ...

The same can be said about chemtrails. Research the subject seriously and you will discover that there is more to this “conspiracy theory“than perhaps is at first apparent.

Do I believe chemtrails are happening? Perhaps, but perhaps not and this is not the point. Only ignorant flat earthers dismiss stuff instantly without thorough research. I can’t be bothered doing this research so I remain open.

There are those out there that will dismiss the whole 9/11 thing and insist the official story is true, perhaps they are correct and I would like to think so too but it does appear that there is more to this conspiracy stuff than meets the eye. Only the ignorant ignore it completely or repudiate it entirely.

Remember: In order to function correctly, the mind, like a parachute, must be fully open.

Lookleft
17th May 2012, 01:15
AB- if the research is based on wacky YouTube videos and random internet pages then its not surprising that its not taken seriously. Its not an open mind thats required its more that the logic of the argument has to at least make sense which it doesn't with both the 9/11 conspiracy and chemtrails. When I start reading stuff about sylphs sucking up the chemtrails and some bloke with a camcorder looking at cirrus saying this is all the work of QF64 then I cant take it seriously. I think I do have an open mind but eventually I will decide which point of view I accept based on the arguments of both sides.

kingRB
17th May 2012, 03:06
Another huge logic fail with any conspiracy argument that rises to the levels of 9/11 and so called chemtrails is exactly what Aerozepplin said a few posts above. It would involve tens of thousands of people remaining absolutely secret about what is going on. The whole idea is laughable. History has proven time and time again that Governments anywhere in the world are notoriously hopeless at keeping anything strictly confidential for any period of time. Comes down to human nature.

BombsGone
17th May 2012, 03:44
The mind should be open, only not so open that your brain falls out.

A Squared
17th May 2012, 07:06
Yes it certainly is true that 50% will be below average. 50% will also be above average.
Actually, none of that is true. 50 percent are below (and above) *median*. The average (arithmetic mean) is not the number in the middle. If you have 99 people with an IQ of 110 and one with an IQ of 140, the average IQ for the group is 110.3, so you have 99% of the group of below average intelligence.

LeadSled
17th May 2012, 07:30
The mind should be open, only not so open that your brain falls out. or, as it was put, by the then Anglican Archbishop of Sydney, Harry Goodhew, at a school speech day in Sydney:

"It is all very well having an open mind, as long as it isn't open at both ends".

Tootle pip!!

LeadSled
17th May 2012, 08:17
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average#Median>

Folks,
Try the above link to get to the definitions below, if we are going to get picky about definitions of averages. It's so long since I did all this sort of stuff that I need something like Wikipedia to refresh a tired old brain.

Tootle pip!!

The table of mathematical symbols (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_mathematical_symbols) explains the symbols used below.
Name

Arithmetic mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetic_mean)

Median (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median)
The middle value that separates the higher half from the lower half of the data set
Geometric median (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_median)
A rotation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_%28mathematics%29) invariant (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invariant_%28mathematics%29) extension of the median (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median) for points in Rn
Mode (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_%28statistics%29)
The most frequent value in the data set
Geometric mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geometric_mean)

Harmonic mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_mean)

Quadratic mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_mean)
(or RMS)

Generalized mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_mean)

Weighted mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted_mean)

Truncated mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truncated_mean)
The arithmetic mean of data values after a certain number or proportion of the highest and lowest data values have been discarded
Interquartile mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interquartile_mean)
A special case of the truncated mean, using the interquartile range (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interquartile_range)
Midrange (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midrange)

Winsorized mean (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winsorized_mean)
Similar to the truncated mean, but, rather than deleting the extreme values, they are set equal to the largest and smallest values that remain
Annualization (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_annual_growth_rate)

WannaBeBiggles
17th May 2012, 08:20
I wonder what these conspiracy theorists think when they see a photo of a jet going super sonic and the sonic wave causes condensation, or when they see condensation trails caused by wing vortices or over the wing at a high angle of attack?

Conspiracy theory #3
9/11 was caused by a sylph which was desperately trying to eat up the chemtrails of a low flying jet. Because these sylphs are mythological they are able to also bend space and time as they die, so building 7 appeared to come down 20 minutes earlier to all viewers who were on the other side of the rip in the time space continuum.

Don on the foil hats people!

Zap Brannigan
17th May 2012, 08:29
Actually, none of that is true. 50 percent are below (and above) *median*. The average (arithmetic mean) is not the number in the middle. If you have 99 people with an IQ of 110 and one with an IQ of 140, the average IQ for the group is 110.3, so you have 99% of the group of below average intelligence.
17th May 2012 03:44

Good point, that shows how much I thought about that topic before posting! Leadsled sorry your post was just a little to subtle for me, but point taken.

This is certainly a worry:

Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes (http://metabunk.org/threads/251-Advocating-violence-against-quot-Chemtrail-quot-planes?)

As they say, ignorance leads to fear and fear leads to violence.

framer
17th May 2012, 12:13
Three people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead.

Capt Kremin
10th Jun 2012, 20:43
Mr PK is going into print.

ARE COMMERCIAL AIRLINES SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS OVER AUSTRALIA? (http://thenaturalresponse.org/2012/05/24/are-commercial-airlines-spraying-chemtrails-over-australia/)

seneca208
10th Jun 2012, 21:57
also quite a few laughs on this page. scroll down until you get to the comments about the advertisement. apparently EK A380s are spraying super accross New Zealand and the World!

Emirates Trans-Tasman Sale Adults from $448, Kids from $290 Return | TravelCafe | New Zealand (http://travelcafe.co.nz/2012/emirates-trans-tasman-fare-sale-june/)

OZBUSDRIVER
10th Jun 2012, 22:08
Arnold Shwartzeneger is a clone. This clone will be the anti-christ???

Well? If you ever want proof there is something in the cool-aid?

Ultralights
10th Jun 2012, 22:59
after reading the Emirates trans tassie sale comments, all i can say is

pwn3d :}

Milt
11th Jun 2012, 01:10
Chemtrails !!

What - No explanations?

Having just read through all previous posts to this thread I find it incredible that not one of you has tried to explain to the uninitiated just how a CONTRAIL forms. Let me have a go.

Water vapour in the earth's atmosphere is always present and is usually referred to as humidity. When humidity reaches 100% the air is saturated. The amount of water vapour that air can contain varies with temperature and pressure. If air at 100% humidity is cooled then some of the water vapour condences into water droplets to produce cloud or fog. The formation of the water droplets is assisted if there is present miniscule particles called condensation nucleii. If none of these paritcles are present then very still or undisturbed air can become super-saturated with the water vapour struggling to form water droplets.

Layers of high altitude air in the earth's atmosphere often become super-saturated. Along comes a piston or jet powered aircraft exhausting the products of fuel combustion which contain a great number of the mini particles and the super-saturated air takes immediate advantage to disgorge its over abundant invisible water vapour into visible water droplets/ice crystals called a CONTRAIL.

At high altitude and sub zero temperatures the transformations from water vapour goes directly to ice crystals and these will persist if the air is highly super-saturated to become a "Persisted Contrail". If the air is only marginally super-saturated then the the contrail will be non-persistent.

Military aircrew avoid contrailling levels like the plague as their aircraft position becomes all too obvious. Civil aircrew like contrails as other aircraft in their vicinity are more readily visible.

The cloud that forms around an aircraft flying fast through super-saturated air at low level has come to be called "ectoplasm" and is rarely persistent.

Ultralights
11th Jun 2012, 02:53
im sure most if not all on pprune would know how they are formed and what they are made of, you have to tell the uneducated who post blogs about the government mind control tin foil hat wearing voters out there.
everyone knows its a mixture of Hydrogen Hydroxide added with Dihydrogen Monoxide. :}

Keg
11th Jun 2012, 04:33
Looks like he's still prohibiting people from saying stuff against him by moderating their comments

I'm sorely tempted to start a group on book face called 'Australians against 'Australians against Chemtrails' '. :E :ok:

Aimpoint
11th Jun 2012, 04:45
Look at the sky today; it is nothing like it used to be. Normal clouds are either being smothered or replaced by whispy fake clouds and upper level fog that appears from nowhere. The reason they can just appear from nowhere is that they are sprayed at a height three times higher than normal clouds. Usually from over 30,000 feet, slowly descending and become invisible at normal cloud height of 10,000 feet. These fake clouds are made up of toxic aerosols which include Aluminum Oxide, Barium and Strontium.

Damn, they're on to our Cirro-variant chemtrails. Hope they don't figure out that the BoM is in on the conspiracy as well!

How do most pilots turn on their chemtrails? In my aircraft it is the bleed air switch. Not only do I spray those on the ground, but I also affect those in the cabin through the a/c system. The Bae146 was the most effective in spreading chem-conditioning, pity only the freight guys fly them these days. I guess spraying some Australian Post parcels still has some effect.

Neville Nobody
11th Jun 2012, 05:22
Now the public are onto the chemtrails I've heard the government are using the military spraying at night to avoid the scrutiny. If you have a look at the trailing edges of the C17's of the RAAF you will see the nozzels just near the flap hangers to exploit the intuitive convergence. With the added use of mini nebulo units with ULV and the associated innovate critical technologies it makes the controlled droplet application more uniform making the chemtrails virtually invisible at night. After repeated attempts for some answers both ASIO and ASIS will not comment.

Howard Hughes
11th Jun 2012, 05:41
The Bae146 was the most effective in spreading chem-conditioning, pity only the freight guys fly them these days.
they have taken to spraying at night so they don't get caught!;)

KittyKatKaper
11th Jun 2012, 06:16
Milt., yer wrong !
This is what KIPP at thenaturalresponse.org saysChemtrails are not to be confused with normal Aircraft Contrails which usually disperse within a few seconds. Chemtrails can linger anywhere from minutes to hours to almost 48 hours. This is dependent upon the chemtrail contents and the weather conditions.

I am a bit puzzled though as to why there was no mention of the spraying in the skies over Europe., I reckon they'd be overdosed by now.

And Adelaide is without doubt the worst hit city in Australia. It gets sprayed from virtually every International Airline that lands or departs Melbourneobviously means that the force is strong there and must be crushed.

Keg
11th Jun 2012, 11:46
Maybe Peekay should get together with this chick and see if they can work out what is going on: :E

Crazy Rainbow Lady - YouTube

MakeItHappenCaptain
11th Jun 2012, 21:43
LMFAO!:D. Idiots.

Kharon
11th Jun 2012, 22:56
Not to worry – listen to the sirens of boys in white with the padded wagon and SWAT team backup, in hurry and not far away. Hope they had to use excessive force.:D

Critical Reynolds No
12th Jun 2012, 03:20
Wouldn't this be up A Current Affair & Today Tonights alley? Although I could see them on the sprayers side.:ok:

Ultralights
12th Jun 2012, 03:37
for some reason i now have the urge to make up a few small signs to put over water taps around an airport somewhere labelled "DiHYdroMonoxide Chemtrail Solution"

just to see how long it takes for one of these intelectually challenged folk to find it and write a blog about it or report it to a newspaper. :E

11Fan
12th Jun 2012, 04:19
I was sitting at the Vet the other day and overheard some lady telling another that the reason her cat had breathing problems was because of the Chemtrails. :ugh:

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough cash on me to put her down.

No, not the cat.

It took everything I had to keep quiet.

Shagpile
12th Jun 2012, 09:10
How had I not heard of this up until like last week. Hilarious.

I haven't heard anybody in the wild talk about it yet. I cannot wait :)

Tableview
12th Jun 2012, 09:15
Jees ..... that 'rainbow' woman is something special.

'Prodominatly' a total bloody nutter.

Worrals in the wilds
12th Jun 2012, 09:48
I was sitting at the Vet the other day and overheard some lady telling another that the reason her cat had breathing problems was because of the Chemtrails. :ugh:
In a similar vein...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/graphics/pregnant_small.jpg
Once you remember that humans are basically chimpanzees with less hair it all makes sense. :ooh:

OZBUSDRIVER
12th Jun 2012, 10:45
Prolly votes green and vehemently believes in Global warming:ugh:

le Pingouin
12th Jun 2012, 13:05
Far more likely it's Tea Party (the Gubmint is outta git me) and isn't global warming a government conspiracy (see point one)?

The PM
12th Jun 2012, 16:38
So thats what a thronomister is for......

Pinky the pilot
13th Jun 2012, 02:47
Why did I watch that? Two minutes of my life I'll never get back!:rolleyes:
Total nutter? She should be in a padded room!

junior.VH-LFA
20th Jun 2012, 12:40
I really am amazed by how some people manage to convince themselves of something so much, that no matter what science or logic you put in front of them, they will carry on with their belief.

What worries me the most is that some of the people that support the "chemtrail" theory are willing to try and upset and disrupt the pilots and workers that operate the aircraft. They are that steadfast in their belief that talking about hassling a Qantas crew is okay.

I wonder how long it will be before something drastic does actually happen?

lilflyboy262...2
20th Jun 2012, 17:38
Then the AFP needs to get onto some of these chemtrail websites. I have seen multiple comments about shooting crew or shooting down aircraft.
Problem is, is if the police do anything about it, then it means to them that "The police are just trying to silence them because they are on to something!"

You should see some of the so called cures, they are even more insane. One is a 70/30 mix of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Supposedly you walk around in your garden spraying it at them, and it makes them go away....
Yikes....

Desert Flower
20th Jun 2012, 23:11
Total nutter? She should be in a padded room!

My next door neighbor (whose comments made me start this thread) definitely needs to be in a padded room!

One is a 70/30 mix of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Supposedly you walk around in your garden spraying it at them, and it makes them go away....

Yup, that's about what she'd do too. Stupid arty f***y drippy hippy tree hugger!

DF.

Howard Hughes
21st Jun 2012, 00:18
One is a 70/30 mix of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle. Supposedly you walk around in your garden spraying it at them, and it makes them go away....
Won't that rust your tin foil hat? Or does the peanut butter have anti-rust properties? I think we must be told! ;)

Worrals in the wilds
21st Jun 2012, 00:57
Someone should log on as an outwardly sympathetic stooge and convince them all that the best protection is to spray themselves all over with meat-marking ink. :}

Then we'd see them coming...:suspect:

Aye Ess
21st Jun 2012, 02:53
I agree with the vinegar/water mix. I should actively promote that antidote on their blogs....(then go out and buy shares in a vinegar company)

lilflyboy262...2
21st Jun 2012, 05:14
Better yet, make and sell a pre-mixed solution.

Pinky the pilot
21st Jun 2012, 05:27
One is a 70/30 mix of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle.

Hmm. Might help keep down the aphids on the rose bushes.:E Pity it wouln't help keep down the nutters.:ugh:

Milt
21st Jun 2012, 07:00
Tis a wonder that the bottled water distributors haven't already made labels for their water entitled " Chemtrail Antidote"

Wally Mk2
21st Jun 2012, 10:15
I wonder how many of these tree hugging nutters fly to get somewhere? Most likely ALL of them!:ugh:
Gotta luv the sprinkler vid, she bitches whilst letting it continue to flow!:-)
What's the bet the dopey wench went & got a spade to dig at the end of the rainbow!

It's a bit like the religious nuts out there,they are slowing forcing the thin edge of the wedge under the door of normality!:ugh:

Wmk2

Capt Kremin
10th Jul 2012, 05:10
This video was published on Youtube on Sunday and as of now has over 6000 views. I regard it as a sign of the spreading hysteria being generated by certain groups and individuals over "chemtrails" and wonder where it will lead and what, if anything should be done.

The comments are as alarming as the content of the video.... here we have supposedly educated people leaping to a preposterous conclusion on the basis of zero evidence... although...I guess the author IS a Carlton supporter.

/YfSm6uIRMOk

CazbahKid
10th Jul 2012, 05:28
5:05 in... "The last 2-3 days we've had a massive high, 135,134 hPa."

This bloke will probably end up in federal parliament.

WannaBeBiggles
10th Jul 2012, 06:01
It's amazing what these people believe... "these can't be spiderwebs because they require updrafts of air"... all the while you see spiderwebs becoming airborne.

But hey, of course we should believe everything a removalist who aspires to be a vet and wants to never look fat again... and that downloads tv shows and movies illegally.

No, these aren't unfounded claims like his chemweb theories, just an observations by a nerd. MY WEB HOSTING COMPLAINT - YouTube 0:36 & 1:01 - it's amazing what your bookmarks say about you :8

I wonder if he thinks Twilight is real too... (0:02) :}

Capt Kremin
10th Jul 2012, 06:28
Lolol.. I had to use that one.... Sure to be banned now...but worth it!

josephfeatherweight
10th Jul 2012, 09:09
It would be funny if these lunatics didn't vote...

Super Cecil
10th Jul 2012, 10:02
It would be funny if these lunatics didn't vote...
See linky
http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/490145-tiger-all-over-place.html

Capt Kremin
2nd Nov 2012, 11:56
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/travel/jet-pilots-fear-chemtrail-attacks/story-e6frg8rf-1226508708721)

Peter Kusznir may make no threats againsts pilots, but he has no reservations about allowing other people to do so in the comments section of his videos. Check out Tadas108 who claims to have tracked down pilots who "chemtrail" and will shortly pay these pilots a visit...

YouTube (http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAzVB5Nnb--t6ORIsiBhlTw?feature=all_comments)

...still single
2nd Nov 2012, 19:54
Those retarded fools.

The pilots know nothing about chemtrails. There is no reason for them to know. The chemicals are released automatically when the aircraft is within a pre-programmed "box" of airspace, at or above a given altitude.

I always thought it was the engineers that replenished the chemtrail tanks who were the real culprits in this dastardly scheme. But, apparently, they too are quite ignorant of the whole thing.

Turns out, the chemtrail tanks are replenished by the workers who service the toilets. They, of course, know nothing of chemtrails. The blue toilet juice is actually the chemtrail chemical. Some goes into the toilets, and some is diverted to the chemtrail tanks.

The real question should be: Who is it that decides WHERE the chemtrails are released?

wishiwasupthere
2nd Nov 2012, 19:56
This Peter Kusznir gentleman is a nutjob! His rants are incredible!

Kharon
2nd Nov 2012, 20:40
As a born again "Chemtrailer" I need to confess my sins. The awful truth is Still Single lies: Bloo Loo is a myth.

The secret ingredient is to be found in the food, yes in your coffee, wine and tea. The chemical creates a special gas which is ejected by the passengers. Everyone who has ever travelled knows that special 'airline meal' smell, which over boarded by special holes secreted in the airframe. This is concrete evidence of conspiracy involving celebrity chefs and (well if I tell you, I'll have to pay you a visit). :D

Nanu Nanu.

Rogan82
2nd Nov 2012, 23:37
I would like to see him debug the science behind contrails... He must be well researched in it to believe it can not be true. :p

27/09
3rd Nov 2012, 00:38
PK The guy's a Class 1 nutter. Classic case of a little knowledge being dangerous...I'm just very happy he's on your side if the ditch.

One question I have for these nutters is, "If this chemtrail stuff is true and has been going on for as long as they say, can they point to any effects on human beings caused by the chemtrails?" I mean if these bad government agencies are trying to do something to us then there should be some apparent effect by now.

Woodwork
3rd Nov 2012, 01:08
One question I have for these nutters is, "If this chemtrail stuff is true and has been going on for as long as they say, can they point to any effects on human beings caused by the chemtrails?" I mean if these bad government agencies are trying to do something to us then there should be some apparent effect by now.

Maybe he's right after all... he's walking evidence that the world is dumber and dumber by the day :\

27/09
3rd Nov 2012, 08:04
Maybe he's right after all... he's walking evidence that the world is dumber and dumber by the day

I did wonder about his IQ level, he sounds a couple of snags short of a BBQ when you listen to his voice overs, and the call to EPA.

gaunty
3rd Nov 2012, 14:54
And all this time I thought the propellor on the front of the engine was to supply cooling air. :confused:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
3rd Nov 2012, 15:00
Only for the pilot Gaunty.......gotta keep him/her 'kool'....

:}

Keg
3rd Nov 2012, 21:33
More power to Mike Glynn for engaging with them. I often tell him he's thumping his head against a particularly hard brick wall. There is no test possible that would convince these people that it's simply condensation.

My personal favourite from peekay is that clouds don't happen at 35'000 feet. I've often wanted to take photos of cirrus out over the pacific but I'm sure they'd explain that away as chemtrail testing, residual chemtrails from previous flights, etc.

DutchRoll
3rd Nov 2012, 23:10
Conspiracy theories seem to be the flavour of the 21st century.

There's a strongly politically bipartisan approach to conspiracy theories too. Sure, some particular ones are unique to the Left or the Right, but whichever side they originate from, most of them are equally nutty. They also cross age and gender boundaries.

But I have to admit that "chemtrails" is one of the weirder ones.

gaunty
4th Nov 2012, 01:54
Rules for dealing with nutters.

1. Never, never, ever make eye contact.

2. Never, never, ever, try to debate, discuss, explain or in any other form communicate with them beyond trying out some Monty Python routines. See Rule 1.

3. Never, never, ever argue with a fool, all that will happen is they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Worse, onlookers might not be able to tell the difference.

4. Life is too short, smile, nod sagely and look like you know something they don't and zip it. It drives em crazy.

727gm
4th Nov 2012, 04:15
some humor....

Chemtrail conspiracy:

xkcd: Jet Fuel (http://www.xkcd.com/966/)

Moon Landings conspiracy:

xkcd: Moon Landing (http://www.xkcd.com/1074/)

18-Wheeler
4th Nov 2012, 20:02
More power to Mike Glynn for engaging with them. I often tell him he's thumping his head against a particularly hard brick wall. There is no test possible that would convince these people that it's simply condensation.

Not possible now as we've both been banned from posting on his Youtube pages.
He claimed I wasn't old enough to Captain a 747, even after I posted a video of me doing it.

Keg
4th Nov 2012, 20:12
Let me guess 18W, the video was photoshopped or similar? Didn't realise that you and Mike were tag teaming on their website. I know that Mike engages with them via the book of face on a semi regular basis which is where I see most of their inanities.

I tried posting on their youtube service once. Message not approved. It appears that in their search for 'truth' that dissenting voices are not appreciated. I guess it's because we're either part of the conspiracy or not as smart as them. :ugh: :rolleyes: :ok:

18-Wheeler
5th Nov 2012, 08:31
Quite true, Mr Keg.
They aren't interested in physics and other unfortunate realities.

Captain Nomad
6th Nov 2012, 04:16
Halo spectacle shines in western Qld skies
By Chrissy Arthur, Tuesday November 6, 2012 - 14:30 EDT

The weather bureau says the effect is due to ice crystals in the high cloud over the region. - Audience submitted

Ice crystals in the upper atmosphere have caused a halo to appear around the sun in central-west Queensland.

The weather bureau says it is not an uncommon phenomenon to see a ring around the sun when there is high cloud about.

Forecaster Rick Threlfall says the effect is due to ice crystals in the high cloud over the region.

"Mainly in the cirrus clouds ... around about eight to 10 kilometres high up in the atmosphere," he said.

"Those ice crystals just tend to ... refract the light and split it up into the colours that you see in the halo."

He says the halo could be visible for the rest of today.

- ABC

Ice crystals, are you sure...? :E :}

Ex FSO GRIFFO
6th Nov 2012, 08:24
This guy is GREAT!!!

Tells it like it is!!

Karlton beat the Colliewobbles, 12.13 to 8.14.....then at 04min 11 secs...
'James' says 'Go West Coast'......

MY HERO!!!...GOOD BLOKE.....
and all that jazz.....

:DCheers:D

avconnection
25th Nov 2012, 14:58
Some members of the environmental party have distanced themselves from Pernilla Hagberg’s theories.

“There is a lot else that has to be dealt with in the environment. It is not necessary to invent foolish things”, comments Gudrun Lindvall, local leader of the environmental party in Katrineholm to the Katrineholms Kuriren.
(my bolding)

I hope these idiots don't continue to maintain their momentum, this is the real issue that their conspiracy crap detracts from. Easier to blame someone else than blame yourself.

Critical Reynolds No
16th Dec 2012, 19:54
All becomes clear:

VrUm0KY8dJA

AlexEvans
12th Jan 2013, 17:29
What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length) - YouTube

Is there any prospect whatsoever of an intelligent, sensible debate on the merits of this chemtrail documentary?

18-Wheeler
12th Jan 2013, 19:45
Is there any prospect whatsoever of an intelligent, sensible debate on the merits of this chemtrail documentary?

It's not a documentary, it's fiction.

porch monkey
13th Jan 2013, 01:41
There might be, if it had merit.:ugh:

AlexEvans
13th Jan 2013, 09:57
So, looking at minutes 26 to 30, what is the explanation for hugely elevated levels of aluminium and barium in the soil, water and air, California in this example?

Are you genuinely convinced that this is all a conspiracy by a few individuals to sell books and DVDs?

You say it's fiction and has no merit. Please qualify that. Did you watch it? There is a 15 minute condensed version of the "documentary" available.

I know there is a lot of disinformation online....

I would have thought that pilots, particularly people with more than 10 years experience would be in a unique position to know if there have been any changes in the appearance of (some) trails in the sky over their careers and if there is any merit to the allegation that the military are flying intensively and routinely to seed the sky in NATO countries. Surely civilian pilots would notice.

avconnection
13th Jan 2013, 10:19
The premiss of all chemtrail arguments and delivery concepts are impossible. End of story. There is literally nothing more to explain.

As for whether contrails have changed, take a look at WWII dog fight footage and photos. If a piston engine can condense moisture into a contrail that lasts for minutes to hours then a high bypass jet sure as hell can condense enough to do the same.

Rather than looking at pseudo science why don't you first look at the real science and hard and fast rules of aviation, meteorology and physics then see if you can find any possible way for there to be any kind of truth behind it.

porch monkey
13th Jan 2013, 11:12
Dude, the pilots ARE telling you. You and your believers just don't want to hear the answer.:ugh::ugh:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
13th Jan 2013, 11:21
Its all of that 'di-hydrogen monoxide' that causes all of the problems.

Its very toxic - breathe too much of it 'in', and you'll probably pass out within a little over 2.5 minutes or so......

KEEP CLEAR!!

Cheers:}

Capt Kremin
13th Jan 2013, 11:23
Alex, you have come to the wrong place because the people on this forum possess qualifications and experience that no Chemtrail believer has; experience in high altitude flight operations and meteorology.

If they had those two particular qualifications, they wouldn't believe in this BS. Period.

This "mockumentary" and it's almost identical predecessor, its author and the bunch of witless drones who believe in this are covered by Mick West and his Metabunk.org website. He also covers the the increasing amount of threats the disciples are beginning to make against the people on this forum.

Maybe you should read there first; the chemtrail debunking forum is consistently the highest visited part of that website.

ANCPER
13th Jan 2013, 11:51
Alex,

For starters if an additive is going into fuel the engine and aircraft manufacturer will need to approve it for maintenance purposes for starters, as would the regulator in each country so you cannot hide that sort thing. In addition jet fuel is partly refined in Australia (Syd, see link https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:07hiT3x73WoJ:www.ncc.gov.au/images/uploads/DEJFBASu-016.pdf+&hl=en&gl=au&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjsTzuTr9Tzz_aaGziFLgHq5aqjHxae61_CGrHSBIBkbLFggJ riL4AUrF_vvHpI3paJFtHJw8SHesaI5Cn3aqGieXLVSKD2cXw9TBmPTYWezP 7ntImka9xxnRzLmGXjXKWDhKa3&sig=AHIEtbQp4eJkB82ZjdBmAInFfT04QBk6fg)

So is Caltex involved in this as well. omg, why bother!!:ugh:

AlexEvans
13th Jan 2013, 16:18
Guys, please let me clarify something.

The subject matter interests me only because the allegations are so profound and the people making them seem sincere and seemingly sane. Don't tell me that you don't enjoy debating a conspiracy theory and find it entertaining :) Oliver Stone's JFK was a great film, yet it's clearly debunked by the evidence.

Categorically I have not made my mind up that chem trails exist or that the allegations stack up.

I do hugely respect the experience and opinions of aviation professionals, which is exactly the reason why I am asking their opinion. I'm not (yet) aware of any existing debate between the aviation community and the proponents of the chem trail theory, but thanks for the link to the debunking site. I'll check it out.

I'm sure there are loads of simpletons out there who actually believe that (all) condensation trails are the spraying of government mind control chemicals and do not understand that condensation trails are the normal result of combusting fuel at high altitude, but the video makers clearly do not fall into that category. They suggest that aluminium and barium are being seeded into the sky by some military flights for some sort of weather engineering purpose. That aircraft have and are sometimes used to seed clouds to make it rain is not a conspiracy theory, it's not disputed by mainstream science, indeed it's a product of it. However, they are claiming that large scale weather engineering experimentation is underway now using different additives. I do not believe that they made a specific claim that the metal particles are a fuel additive or to know exactly how the particles are seeded. They did claim to be from a relevant professional background and to have collected samples of heavy metal contamination (soil, water, air) in areas of routinely monitored pristeen wilderness. If it's their area of expertise and the testing was performed by a proper laboratory, well that's mainstream science isn't it? So if they are detecting a real problem, then what IS the cause?

Just asking what you think.

18-Wheeler
13th Jan 2013, 19:20
Are you genuinely convinced that this is all a conspiracy by a few individuals to sell books and DVDs?

Certainly that's part of the equation, yes. The other part is that those people and the people that suck it up have pretty much no idea what they're talking about and no background in physics, weather, and/or aviation to understand how contrails work.
And frequently even after it's explained to them very clearly they still don't believe it.
And as one of the clever people from metabunk.org said -

You claim that there is evidence for toxic material in the sky.
Can you please explain in detail why it is not found in any of the 80,000 passenger jets that fly every day? Their cabin pressurisation systems don't filter the air from outside as it gets pumped inside, yet for decades no -one has detected the materials chemtrail believers claim to be in the sky. Please explain why it isn't detected in the sky, despite 80,000 passenger jets collecting, compressing and sampling the air for an average of 6 hours each plane. That's 48,000hours of sampling PER DAY, every day yet no "chemtrails have yet been detected.

None of the woo-woo 'chemtrail' nutters have come up with an answer for that.

You say it's fiction and has no merit. Please qualify that. Did you watch it? There is a 15 minute condensed version of the "documentary" available.

Sure, here's a link that shows what utter rubbish it is - Debunked: WHY in the World are They Spraying (http://metabunk.org/threads/300-Debunked-WHY-in-the-World-are-They-Spraying?highlight=WITWATS+debunked)

I would have thought that pilots, particularly people with more than 10 years experience would be in a unique position to know if there have been any changes in the appearance of (some) trails in the sky over their careers and if there is any merit to the allegation that the military are flying intensively and routinely to seed the sky in NATO countries. Surely civilian pilots would notice.

I've got 25 years and have seen and heard of precisely zero information from any crew anywhere about 'chemtrail' activities.
One of the reason that contrails are becoming more frequent and lasting longer is because the efficiency of modern jet engines is increasing; the hotter the cores run the more likely contrails are to form.

AlexEvans
13th Jan 2013, 19:57
Thank you. :)

allthecoolnamesarego
13th Jan 2013, 20:26
Can anyone tell me how to save the video to my ipad so I can wtch it off line?
Thanks
Coolnames

AlexEvans
13th Jan 2013, 20:32
Looking at the metabunk.org web site, it would appear that it (the original chem trail video) is a case of deliberate misrepresentation of the truth for material gain. That's just disgusting. Surely there are easier ways to make money legitimately.

AlexEvans
13th Jan 2013, 20:38
Can anyone tell me how to save the video to my ipad so I can wtch it off line?
Thanks
Coolnames

Sorry, I don't think that is possible.

Capt Kremin
13th Jan 2013, 20:48
Tubeplayer is an app that lets you do that.

one25six
13th Jan 2013, 21:55
Chemtrails are from the Movementarian spaceships that will take all the disciples to Blisstonia. The Spaceship is commanded by Captain Vinnie Barbarino and First Officer Col Trickle.

To reserve a seat please call the number on your screen now with your credit card details.

Our operators are standing by...

Ultralights
13th Jan 2013, 23:12
OMG! chemtrails from the back of my car now every morning!! :sad:

allthecoolnamesarego
14th Jan 2013, 02:21
Captain K
Works a treat. Thanks:ok:

Capt Claret
14th Jan 2013, 04:23
Perhaps the Flat Earth Society could admit Chemtrailers as associate members! :rolleyes:

Biggles78
14th Jan 2013, 12:45
AlexEvans, I was about 6 years old the first time I was hit with a chemtrail. It was dispensed from a Cessna 188 from an altitude of approximately 7 feet. I attribute this chemtrail attack to my now folically challenged state. The pilot later had dinner with us and I was fortunate enough to get a ride in his other chemtrail plane, a C185 although it was disguised as a dusttrail aircraft next time he came to spray/topdress our crops.

Have a look at the Ice Pilots series. Even when they taxy, the engines are producing the di-hydrogen monoxide "chemtrails".

Now please excuse me while a make a new tinfoil hat with enhanced features since the present one seems to have been compromised by the frequency change of the govt mind control transmitters.

Alex, I just happen to have a bridge for sale that you should be interested in buying. It's going cheap!

AlexEvans
14th Jan 2013, 17:50
I think you put me in the wrong pigeon hole.

kingRB
16th Jan 2013, 09:41
at the risk of Men in Black coming after me, I present to you evidence they didn't want you all seeing. Folks, its all true. :suspect:

http://users.adam.com.au/rb4door/AA/aviation/ctcs.JPG

Ozzie Mozzie
16th Jan 2013, 11:09
You'll be seeing that image floating all over the internet within days as 'proof' of chemtrails

oxenos
16th Jan 2013, 11:50
It is now being suggested that violence in society can be related to the use of lead in fuel.
So all those years I was flying around using 115/145 AVGAS I really was chemtrailing and never knew it. And when they put Vipers on the Shackleton it was to increase the output.

spinex
31st Jan 2013, 07:21
https://www.facebook.com/oyeinfo?ref=stream

Lad who peddles the usual guff under the name "Open your Eyes" might need some useful suggestions along the lines of peanut paste lined alfoil hats:}

le Pingouin
15th Feb 2013, 14:19
Alright, who dumped their entire load of chemicals into the delivery system at once?

Russian panic as meteor shower rains down - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-15/russians-panic-as-meteor-shower-rains-down/4521958)

Ex FSO GRIFFO
15th Feb 2013, 14:40
OOOpppsss....The devil made me do it....

:eek:

Anthill
17th Feb 2013, 07:44
I kindly posted some scientific facts on that site regarding contrail formation and meteorological principles. A day later, they had been removed. This hippie version of the world as seen through their LSD burned out eyeballs sees a conspiracy under every rock.

The tetrahydrocanabodyol soaked sponge that passes for their 'brain' has distorted their world perception in such a way the elemental process of rational though is now beyond them. They are happy for the "Good Karma" of mutual cooperation and exchange of ideas as long as this doesn't involve them actually get off their @rse and doing something constructive. We need a real politician like Sam Kekovich to ream these bludgers a new, leg of lamb sized digestive tract, that's for sure!

A few years ago, I was in Nimbin with a mate of mine. We had just spent a weekend surfing at Byron Bay and had taken the "scenic route" back to Brisbane in order to get a Vege Burger from Nimbin's (famous!) Rainbow Cafe. After giving our order (which included 2 cokes)we had a conversation that went like this:

Hippy Waitress: "The Cocacola company is one of the most corrupt organisations on the planet"

Us: "Really?, We didn't know"

Her, (with nose rings and Celtic tattoos): " Yes. Did you know that Coke owns 85% of the water in Australia?

My Mate: " I don't know where you got that from, but it's not true".

HW: " What the F$%^ would you know?!, it's a well known FACT!!"

My Mate " I am the CEO of SEQ Water"

Hippy ( looking at me): "Is he really?"

I nod, because he really, truely is.

Hippy Waitress: " Would you like Sweet Chilli sauce or BBQ on these vegiburgers..."

Sadly that's what we have to deal with in regards to this 'Chemtrail" BS. Worse, these people can have childeren, vote and own dogs.:sad:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
17th Feb 2013, 08:42
Well, seeing as how your mate has 'plenty' in stock at the mo.....

How about sending some over to the 'parched' West..??

Plleeezzzeee....:)

Capt Kremin
17th Feb 2013, 09:32
Chemtrail believers, the rusted on ones anyway exhibit cult like behaviour. The universal truth of their beliefs cannot be questioned and people should probably not waste their breath trying.

The denial of these people is something. A national protest held a few weeks ago garnered fewer than 60 people over both Oz and NZ and was hailed as a huge success.

ozaggie
17th Feb 2013, 11:50
While I agree with the general tone of your post, I can not help but be angered by your suggestion that these dissenters be militarised and sent to patrol, in front of the main troops, for snipers and IED's. Having recently lost a fine young friend to the predations of the war in Afghanistan, I beg you reconsider your approach to dealing with the usurpers of truth. Our boys dont need that **** over there, the jobs tough enough as it is.

"Sappers, first out, last home"

RIP JAMIE. We miss you, but thank you.

Respect!

Anthill
17th Feb 2013, 12:37
Sorry to hear of your loss, Ozzagie. My reference here was meant as parody, not as insult.

To your friend, Jamie, we must recognise a sacrifice, made in good faith for us all. The fallen are heroes, each and every one.

TEEEJ
17th Feb 2013, 22:30
Capt Kremin wrote

A national protest held a few weeks ago garnered fewer than 60 people over both Oz and NZ and was hailed as a huge success.

There is a reason for the low turn outs at these meets. All the rest are out buying and spraying vinegar to dissolve the 'chemtrails'. Just think what the skies would look like if it wasn't for the vinegar sprayers! :ugh:

YsdeAF_Prfo&Feature=related

Ex FSO GRIFFO
18th Feb 2013, 01:19
"Mom" has got it 'right'......

'Do wot Oi tell ya.....' she says...

Must be one heck of an updraught caused by that vinegar atomising (White or Brown..??) to reach those upper FL's....

Oi should go get some, and spray it on the wings of the Tiger.....should climb better...(?)

:rolleyes:

Desert Flower
18th Feb 2013, 01:49
Lol, love the kid's comment in that video - "We're not the average family!" :)

DF.

27/09
18th Feb 2013, 03:10
That's amazing stuff she uses in that video, she should be selling it. May be this guy is, look at the scaremongering and bulls**t being spoken here.

Ken Rohla: How to Neutralize Radiation and Chemtrails From the Sky, Your Garden, and Your Body - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_yxTotA604M)

notmyC150v2
18th Feb 2013, 04:56
Just having a gander at one of the F@cebook pages and saw this,

"I hear that putting a bit of lead in you're ear prevents the action of chemtrails... of course you need a gun to get it far enough in..."

Probably the best comeback I have ever heard.

Anthill
18th Feb 2013, 05:19
my chembuster at work --- 6 pipes - 6 holes in the cloud unbelievable !!! - YouTube

This one cracked me up!

Anthill
18th Feb 2013, 05:52
Chemtrail believers, the rusted on ones anyway exhibit cult like behaviour.
The universal truth of their beliefs cannot be questioned and people should
probably not waste their breath trying.

The denial of these people is
something. A national protest held a few weeks ago garnered fewer than 60 people
over both Oz and NZ and was hailed as a huge success.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. Actually a study in how deluded the human mind can become.

One of the pillars of Chemtrail thought is that persistant contrails are proof of chemical spraying; normal contrails disappear within a few minutes. Most chemtards claim they can tell the difference between a normal cloud, a contrail and a "chemtrail" just by looking at it. They claim that persistant contrails are a recent phenomena.

When it was pointed out to them that film evidence of persistant contrails have existed since WW2, the response has been that:

"The CIA has been doctoring archival footage to make it look like contrails have been around for years. This is all part of their sinister plot!"

I suppose they have been secretly editing the old meteorolgy text books in my cupboard too. :cool:

500N
18th Feb 2013, 06:01
Anthill

That is very funny. You have to wonder about some of
these people.

Anthill
18th Feb 2013, 06:33
Chemtrail superjet exposed, shocking truth! - YouTube

I thought that this was good parody!:ok:

Jasen
19th Feb 2013, 04:10
I don't know if this has been posted already but if so it's funny enough to be posted twice.
xkcd: Jet Fuel (http://xkcd.com/966/)

TEEEJ
19th Feb 2013, 11:58
Very true, Anthill. They have it all covered and it is amazing how many people fall for the productions of Rosario Marcianò (Tanker Enemy). :ugh:

N304lzfVgN8&feature=related

Lookleft
20th Feb 2013, 10:57
Yep the Yanks were that crafty that even before the word was invented (apparently) they were drawing in white trails behind the bombers to disguise the real purpose of chemtrails. BTW how come film footage shows the "false contrails"?

TEEEJ
20th Feb 2013, 13:13
Lookleft,
Tanker Enemy isn't the brightest of bulbs. He is obsessed with his 'evidence' of low altitude spraying. Why do people fall for claims that the aircraft are at 6,000 feet?

e0CWfWEHJak&feature=related

He is meant to be an expert in his field amongst the Chemtrailers yet he can't identify an An-124 Condor. Here he is passing the footage off as a C-17 Globemaster. Again at 6,000 feet! :ugh:

otYlI8UbuSE&feature=related

Recently some of the Chemtrailers are taking it to another level with claims that the aircraft are actually holograms! :ugh: Distorted footage and distinctive airline liveries fool them into believing this non-sense.

qE8PJ6jUOKQ&feature=related

It was actually an Air Canada Airbus A320. It was in a unique anniversary scheme. The registration is C-FFWN. It was painted to celebrate the 65th Anniversary.

Photos: Airbus A320-211 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net (http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-Canada/Airbus-A320-211/1219359/L/)

sJo6tWHt-2U&feature=related

The reality is that it is a Monarch Airlines airliner. One of the most distinctive liveries in the skies.

Photos: Airbus A330-243 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net (http://www.airliners.net/photo/Monarch-Airlines/Airbus-A330-243/1634570/L/)

Utter madness! The dangerous part is that some of them are actually attempting to approach pilots. Peter Kusznir is an avid Chemtrailer in Australia.

Jet pilots fear 'chemtrail' attacks (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/travel/jet-pilots-fear-chemtrail-attacks/story-e6frg8rf-1226508708721)

Neighbours and Underbelly bit-part actor Kusznir, writing under the alias peekay22, has posted several videos on Youtube allegedly showing chemtrails in the air above Melbourne.

Asked if he had any scientific training that might allow him to comment with authority, Kusznir said: "Mate, I opened my eyes and I can see it in the sky. My eyes don't lie."

Kusznir believes thousands of government and airline employees worldwide are in on the conspiracy, and has an explanation for why not one person has broken ranks: "People are too scared that if they speak up they'll get knocked off."

Here is Kuznir asking question. He can't comprehend how aircraft vortices can interact with the contrails. (Crow Instability)

3wV52pxrKcw&feature=related

Capt Kremin
20th Feb 2013, 20:57
Harold Saive lives in Florida and owns the GeoEngineeringwatch website. To cover the claims of WW2 films clearly showing contrails, he now espouses that chemtrailing has been going on since 1921.

Feel free to donate to Harold via the Paypal icon on his website. Which is the crux of the issue really. There are many people now making a living from this hoax.

3rd_ear
1st Mar 2013, 07:09
This whole thing puzzles me. On one of the few sunny days in January, the sky was blue from horizon to horizon and any airliner visible left a non-persistent contrail if it left one at all. Wind forward to about 5:30 pm yesterday (another, slightly milder, sunny day), the whole sky was criss-crossed with persistent and drifting contrails. I can see why some people get agitated.

So the question is, why nothing on one cold sunny day and everything on another? What's the science? I have real trouble imagining that the chisellers who run airlines would accept the cost of trucking any extra weight in the form of "stuff" to chuck out over London; that aspect in itself seems to bust any claims. So, what combination of factors (meteorological, fuel burn temps etc) would cause this one one day but not on another, comparable, day?

27/09
1st Mar 2013, 07:22
So the question is, why nothing on one cold sunny day and everything on another? What's the science? I have real trouble imagining that the chisellers who run airlines would accept the cost of trucking any extra weight in the form of "stuff" to chuck out over London; that aspect in itself seems to bust any claims. So, what combination of factors (meteorological, fuel burn temps etc) would cause this one one day but not on another, comparable, day?

Basically it comes down to the temperature and relative humidity at the altitude the aircraft is flying at. The composition of the atmosphere at high altitudes does not on a day to day basis reflect what the composition of the atmosphere is at ground level. So while it may seem to be a similar day on the ground it does not mean the same conditions exist at altitude.

The contrails will always appear more readily ahead of a front just a bit like you see cirrus (high wispy cloud) ahead of a front.

My explanation is very basic but I hope it makes some sense. It would be easier to explain with diagrams showing how different air masses interact with each other.

Ultralights
1st Mar 2013, 07:32
both would not be comparable day, other than cloud coverage, or lack of. different dew points would be one, different temperatures, different pressure, all these things change constantly, and effect cloud formation, even down to sea level..... fog etc.

Capt Kremin
1st Mar 2013, 07:46
Go to contrailscience.com. All explained there.

3rd_ear
1st Mar 2013, 07:46
Excellent replies, thank you.

Anthill
1st Mar 2013, 09:31
So the question is, why nothing on one cold sunny day and everything on
another?
What's the science?

I'm kinda surprised to read this question on Professional Pilot's Rumour Network :hmm:

avconnection
1st Mar 2013, 11:31
Anthill, if you quoted every post that statement applies to you would end up with a thread longer than any "QANTAS, the *insert inalienable statement here*" thread.

27/09
2nd Mar 2013, 07:03
I'm kinda surprised to read this question on Professional Pilot's Rumour Network

Perhaps 3rd ear isn't a pilot but a person interested in aviation, and has asked a reasonable question. There's plenty of people on here who are obviously not professional pilots.

Anthill
3rd Mar 2013, 00:46
Sorry, it was a little bit mean :ouch:

I have noticed quite a few chemtrail websites that have a link to send "donations" to help with a"legal fund" or what ever. Some of these guys are making money out of this. Who'da thought..?:cool:

tomcat264
22nd Mar 2013, 23:43
Who dreams up this chemtrail **** seriously!

anothertwit
23rd Mar 2013, 06:43
Just had a look at a page on bookface, holy crap these guys are nutters! :ugh::eek:
The only culling that needs to happen is people like that outa the gene pool! WOW

The Love Doctor
23rd Mar 2013, 06:49
You guys know we aren't supposed to talk about it especially on a public forum or the real truth will get out. Remember the memo C5178A about all pilots to maintain the highest level of silence about THAT particular topic.

Talking about it will compromise the grand plan (and we all know what that is lol)

Think of the big picture guys and DO NOT waiver from the ultimate goal.....

Mods I suggest this thread be locked for everyone's benefit. We don't need anymore leaks.

Pinky the pilot
24th Mar 2013, 02:45
Now you've done it, The Love doctor!:=

Seen any big black cars with dark windows outside your house yet?:eek:

Capt Kremin
25th Mar 2013, 09:01
The sad thing is that LD's post is bound to appear on some CT believers website as ultimate proof of the conspiracy.

Aussie Bob
25th Mar 2013, 10:18
"All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as self evident.

The vast majority of posts in this thread are ridicule. If you good people could stop ridiculing and actually read a little you may discover that aside from the asinine, the ignorant and the plain pathetic spin surrounding this subject there is some evidence for chemtrails; at least to have happened in the past. That some part of the industrial-military complex may still be doing this somewhere in the world is not beyond the bounds of possibility.

Thinking persons will read this article in its entirety with an open mind: So You Don't Believe in Chemtrails (http://ishtarsgate.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/so-you-dont-believe-in-chemtrails/)

But no doubt very few of you will bother to read the article to the end. I have no problem with that. I also have no problem with you believing in "Iraq's weapons of mass destruction", "we are in Afghanistan to stop the Taliban", "politicians never lie" and "the banks have your best interests at heart".

Ridiculing your fellow man is nothing more than ignorance. (Even if he is a dipstick).

Ultralights
25th Mar 2013, 10:54
sad thing is, its not ridicule, its FACT, that contrails, are exactly that, CONDENSATION trails...

it comes out of your mouth on cold mornings, your car exhausts.... aircraft exhaust in cold atmosphere.....
it will never be accepted as self evident, it simply doesn't exist...

the world is still flat you know....

and dont give me that "your brainwashed by them" bull****, i spent 15 yrs building those engines and maintaining those aircraft. the only chemical trail, might be a slow leak from the toilet tank dump point.. the rest is simply water vapour resulting from the burning of jet fuel, AKA Kerosene.

DBTW
25th Mar 2013, 11:06
But Aussie Bob, is it alright to believe lies presented as truth right at the beginning? The article you send us to talks about things we all know about...cloud seeding and efforts to change the weather have been going on for more than 60 years. No conspiracy there...it's well publicised and well known science.

It also introduces a conspiracy by talking about stuff that clearly has not happened because there would have been outrage and mass uprising! EG the aerosol campaign against mainland UK. If that information had been released at the end of the 50 years official secrecy then the UK tabloid press would have destroyed democracy in a day.

The truth is that the science of contrails is well understood, and everyone who has an understanding of the atmosphere...specifically those who have flown at high altitudes, knows there are persistant and non persistant conditions whereby contrails can quickly dissipate if non persistant, but they will stay there for hours if the conditions allow. The idea that this has changed in the last few decades is not a true observation. Contrails have always been persistant or non persistant...or somewhere in between, entirely dependent on atmospheric conditions.

Are you suggesting we accept falseness simply because someone has made it up? The photos presented as evidence of chemtrails should more appropriately be seen for what they are, photographs of con-trailing in phenomenal conditions. The complex patterns are evidence of aircraft manoeuvre (possibly military exercises?) and the differing sizes relate to varying altitudes and persistency conditions. No real mystery...no conspiracy...just science.

avconnection
25th Mar 2013, 11:06
You have got to be kidding? Ridicule in this case is actually phase two, if you went to the effort to read the entire thread you'd see that 90% of the posters have actually tried to educate "chemtrailers" on the reality and have been called sheep, ignorant and operatives of the governments. The posters here with backgrounds in airlines, airforce and geoscience.

There is a MASSIVE difference between cloud seeding or geoengineering experiments and chemtrails; the former two exist and are well documented, the latter is not only implausible, its physically impossible. If they had even the simplest concept of combustion, the GT engine, weight limitations and organic chemistry, they'd move onto the next crazy conspiracy.

When you've gone out of your way to help educate someone and they abuse you for the effort, you might as well take the piss.

DutchRoll
25th Mar 2013, 11:22
Probably been covered before, but there are many chemtrail believers who point to the fact that contrails can appear in apparently dry-air conditions (ie, no clouds or visible water vapour present), thus negating the possibility that they have anything to do with condensation or water vapour.

I'm just stunned and amazed that there are so many people out there who have no clue what the principle byproducts of combusting hydrocarbon fuels are.

Somewhat bizarrely for a pilot, I loved chemistry in high school and uni.

Capt Kremin
25th Mar 2013, 11:24
Aussie Bob, you forget that most of the people on this forum are aviation experts, something that no chemtrail believer is.

Therefore they know the practical difficulties, nay impossibilities of doing what chemtrail believers is happening.

As an example, the following link is a scientific study done back in 1972. Its prosaic title masks an undeniable truth. Chemtrailing is impossible because no aircraft can physically lift the weight of ice contained in a mature persistent contrail. Therefore, to make a "chemtrail" which contained enough say, aluminium to make a trail of the same opacity as a persistent contrail, the weight of the chemtrail would be up to four times more.

Read the abstract: ="http://ciresweb.colorado.edu/science/groups/pielke/classes/atoc7500/knollenberg72.pdf

A mature persistent contrail that lasts for an hour contains up to four orders of magnitude the weight of water (ice) that can be expected to be emitted from the exhaust due to the combustion process. That means for a mature persistent contrail from a 747, over 100,000 tons of ice (that is not a misprint) is contained in it.

A 747 weighs approx 400 tons fully loaded.

You tell that piece of hard science to any chemtrail believer and you get a uniform response... They ignore it. You tell them all the other bits of aviation arcana that also comprehensively destroys the theory, they also ignore that as well.

They are not interested in any hard science that refutes their beliefs. They are somewhat similar to religious fundamentalists in that regard.

So, what do you believe?

avconnection
25th Mar 2013, 12:41
Anyone who had an excitable science teacher at school should be able to tell you the "street" name for Al2O3. Not a great mix in any combustion engine let alone a GT...

MakeItHappenCaptain
25th Mar 2013, 15:21
Somewhat bizarrely for a pilot, I loved chemistry in high school and uni.

Same, same.
BSc(Chem).
Mwahahahaha!!!:E
Igor, give me flaps ten and commence the mind control agent dispersal!

Capt Kremin
25th Mar 2013, 22:59
We may laugh, but those propagating this hoax are starting to have an effect on some of their believers.

Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes (http://metabunk.org/threads/251-Advocating-violence-against-quot-Chemtrail-quot-planes)

18-Wheeler
26th Mar 2013, 20:37
We may laugh, but those propagating this hoax are starting to have an effect on some of their believers.

The rate at which this idiocy is propagating is quite frightening. There has to be some kind of placebo effect here.

anothertwit
27th Mar 2013, 01:30
maybe we need to up the spreading rate? they're getting all uppity. :E

TEEEJ
27th Mar 2013, 12:35
Aussie Bob,

The article link that you posted simply shows the ignorance out there. The majority of the videos are Tanker Enemy productions. This guy is making money hand over fist out of the misrepresentation of aviation. He lies simply to get hits and the gullible and naive lap it up.

The original "KC-10 spreading chemtrails" spoof video.

The video shows a KC-10 forming an aerodynamic contrail.

t22wy4c-A-A&feature=related

KC-10 aircrew channel

USAFFEKC10A's channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/USAFFEKC10A)

Italian chemtrail buffoon and his manipulation of the video. Tanker Enemy (Rosario Marciano) shows his complete ignorance of aviation when he starts trying to identify 'spraying nozzles' on the KC-10. This is the ignorance that is out there.

bSSWnXQsgOU&feature=related

KC-10 aircrew response

TteSCwh3sIs&feature=related

tomcat264
12th Apr 2013, 01:31
There are some idiots in this world who will believe anything...

Desert Flower
12th Apr 2013, 04:03
There are some idiots in this world who will believe anything...

The other day some idiot tried to tell my son that the static wicks on aircraft were actually the spraying nozzles for the chemicals. Won't go into explicit details of what son told him, but it was something along the lines of "Listen mate, if you don't stop it you're going to go blind!" ;)

DF.

Critical Reynolds No
14th Apr 2013, 22:36
Don't let them see this pic!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540756_10151633146053455_1608594475_n.jpg

kabukiman
15th Apr 2013, 03:47
It's concerning so many people believe this ****e.

I can immediately conjure up many many arguments in my head to discredit anything one of those nutters might claim, but the most simple one (which I have posted on their fb pages and been blocked for) is this: Of all of the ways an evil public hating government bent on destruction could poison its people, why on earth would they spend the time and money and resources on such an obvious, but highly ineffective and unpredictable method? We aren't going to poison your water supply. We aren't going to poison your crops. We won't come into your bedroom while you sleep and inject you in the arse cheek with some nasties. No, we'll fly a big plane for all to see across the sky and spray some crap out the back, and hope it lands on you

Capt Kremin
15th Apr 2013, 04:57
There is a quasi-religious aspect to this as far as the belief system of the adherents go. Logic doesn't come into it and they simply ignore what others would consider to be compelling points.

One of the worst is an american called Russ Tanner who runs globalskywatch.com

Tanner is a true believer who calls pilots who challenge him liars, even though he has no aviation or met expertise. He claims to be able to smell the chemicals after the "spray" has happened. His followers on his FB page are becoming more virulent in their posts. They are now actively discussing ways to bring down aircraft.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10152731325025302/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3627959253327&set=a.3621321407385.2129713.1104445691&type=1&theater

kabukiman
15th Apr 2013, 12:58
jesus christ. It is scary people are stupid enough to get this fanatical about it here in Aus

18-Wheeler
15th Apr 2013, 21:01
jesus christ. It is scary people are stupid enough to get this fanatical about it here in Aus

They're organising a 'big protest' in various cities on the 20th of this month.
If there's one in Brisbane I'll try to go and tell anyone that they try to 'convert' that they're talking rubbish.
Anyone else want to come?

18-Wheeler
15th Apr 2013, 21:55
FWIW the meeting points and times for the 20th.

MELBOURNE - VICTORIA
Meeting at Parliament House - Spring St CBD - Small garden with fountain off to the right as you face the building @ 10.30am - 11.00am on the steps of parliamnet – March down Bourke St to Swanston St to Fed Square – We will break into teams and hand out flyers on the corners outside Young & Jackson, Flinders St & St Pauls Cathedral.

SYDNEY – NEW SOUTH WALES
Meeting at 11am at Martin Place in the city walking down to Hyde Park to hand out Flyers.

CANBERRA – AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
Meeting at - TBA

BRISBANE - QUEENSLAND
Meeting at 11am beginning Post Office square, procession moving through Adelaide St, down past central station, onto Elizabeth/Queen St. We will proceed to the centre of the mall handing out flyers as we go ,then the "ending point" where we will stay will be King George Square around 12.30pm which is viewable from the mall.

ADELAIDE - SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Meeting at Parliament House 11am – North Terrace in the City – March to Rundle Mall and hand out flyers.

PERTH - WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Meeting at Parliament House - Harvest Terrace in the City – Marching to Murray St Mall to hand out flyers.

NORTHERN NSW
Meeting at Byron Bay - 11am In the park behind Byron Main Beach, in between the Surf Club and the Beach Hotel.

NEWCASTLE
Meeting at :TBA

PORT MACQUARIE –NSW – SUNDAY 21st April
Meeting at the Statue of Lord Macquarie on the Town Green - Walk up the Break Wall handing out flyers to educate locals .

AUCKLAND
Meeting at :TBA.

HAMILTON
Hamilton Protest Rally - Saturday 20th April 2013.
Hamilton Itinerary:
11am – 1pm Intersection of: Wairere Drive/Avalon Drive/Te Rapa Rd
1pm – 2pm Intersection of: Ulster St/ Mill St (PAK'nSAVE corner)
2pm – 3pm Intersection of: Cobham Drive/Morrinsville Highway/Cambridge Rd
These peaceful protests are against geo-engineering and aerosol spraying so bring appropriate banners and placards and wear a gasmask or a medical mask if you can.

Awake Australia - Awake.net.au - Geo-Engineering Protest April 20th, 2013 (http://www.awake.net.au/protest.html)

27/09
16th Apr 2013, 05:16
There must be a lot of nutters in Hamilton, they've got three protest meeting points. Auckland is not nearly as well organsied -TBA. It would be fun to be a "member of the public" and see what they have to hand out. :E

Capt Kremin
16th Apr 2013, 09:17
It is important to realise how the "chemtrail" meme has developed over the years. It started out as a fear of poisoning from above and while that still is their main fear, it has morphed into a campaign against Geo-Engineering, as this is the only process that even vaguely corresponds to what they observe.

When I say vaguely... Geo-Engineering has been proposed by Canadian scientist David Keith, who now gets death threats for his trouble. Keith commissioned an Engineering cost analysis by Aurora Flight services in the US to find ways to mimic the effect on the atmosphere that the Mt Pinatubo eruption had on the worlds climate.

http://www.keith.seas.harvard.edu/papers/159.McClellan.2012.CostAnalysisOfStratosp.e.pdf

A cursory read of the study shows that it isn't possible with current aircraft and the sulphates must be sprayed well into the stratosphere.

The chemmies never let the facts get in the way however, so any persistent contrail they observe, even when they identify it as a civil airliner operating well below the stratosphere via Flightradar24 etc, must be spraying aluminium, Barium and strontium. These elements have all been introduced along the way, and some scientists have actually mooted spraying aluminium oxide as an alternative to sulphates due to higher reflectivity.

But that is as far as it has gone. To a chemmie however, a patent means the idea must be in use, the same as a plan which David Keith himself is on record as saying should never happen due to the unknowns is happening over their heads because they "look up."

They call everyone who doesn't share their delusion, "sheeple".

Typhoon650
17th Apr 2013, 00:54
Aluminium oxide? I'm pretty sure that's an ingredient in many deodorants. Better let the tinfoilers know what they're spraying on themselves...

psycho joe
17th Apr 2013, 02:06
It would be fun to be a "member of the public" and see what they have to hand out.

It'd be even more fun to have guys in dark suits and a black car pull up beside these people with a screech of tires, grab all their promotional material and roar off. :E

Desert Flower
17th Apr 2013, 03:32
Aluminium oxide? I'm pretty sure that's an ingredient in many deodorants. Better let the tinfoilers know what they're spraying on themselves...

If you'd been near some of those types you would know that deodorant is not on their shopping list!

DF.

Wanderin_dave
17th Apr 2013, 05:10
MELBOURNE - VICTORIA
Meeting at Parliament House - Spring St CBD - Small garden with fountain off to the right as you face the building @ 10.30am - 11.00am on the steps of parliamnet – March down Bourke St to Swanston St to Fed Square – We will break into teams and hand out flyers on the corners outside Young & Jackson, Flinders St & St Pauls Cathedral.

I'm sorely tempted to fly a city orbit at 11:05 on Saturday with the smoke system on, leaving a great long line of paranoia for them! :E

17th Apr 2013, 05:11
I noticed this modification on our aircraft the other day.

I notice that the modification is invisible. The loonies will have fun with this modification.

MakeItHappenCaptain
19th Apr 2013, 21:53
I'm going to the Brisbane meeting this morning. I'll be the one wearing an alfoil hat stirring up the village idiots.:E:E:E:ok:

18-Wheeler
20th Apr 2013, 10:04
I'm going to the Brisbane meeting this morning. I'll be the one wearing an alfoil hat stirring up the village idiots.

Well that was a waste of time, wasn't it? Nobody showed up.
I wish I'd know you were there, I was hovering around for a while as well - Tall bloke, beard, t-shirt, beard, Bush Tucker man hat.