PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrails?

Pages : 1 [2]

MakeItHappenCaptain
20th Apr 2013, 13:26
Went and had a peek around 11:30. Couldn't see anyone so just kept on driving. Maybe even they don't believe their own bull****!:rolleyes::cool:

27/09
22nd Apr 2013, 00:25
My spies tell me that there were some chemtrail/geo engineering activists at one site in Hamilton about 7 or 8 from all reports but none at the two other venues that were advertised. They were also promoting an FM radio station that seemed to be a conspiracy theory station

22nd Apr 2013, 02:44
Maybe the last contrail over the applicable city removed from memory of the "true believers" the time and date of the meetings.

Pinky the pilot
22nd Apr 2013, 03:05
I was in Adelaide on the 20th but saw nothing. Apparently nothing on any of the news services either.

My dear late Dad always used to say that one should never underestimate some people's capacity for sheer stupidity.:rolleyes:

j3pipercub
22nd Apr 2013, 03:09
Guys, it was all a ploy to see if the men in black arrived...

27/09
22nd Apr 2013, 03:16
Guys, it was all a ploy to see if the men in black arrived...

Did they turn up?

Paul Alfred
3rd May 2013, 09:43
Went to pick up some fish and chips on the way home from work tonight...still in uniform...an old guy waiting at the counter turned to me as I was paying and said 'Your not responsible for those Chemtrail things are you?' :ugh: Sadly a little more faith in humanity just died inside me. I put up an argument even though I'm still at FL200 in a turbo prop....but the old bastard disputed everything. I ended up telling him I felt sorry for him if he believed that BS and walked away.

Lookleft
5th May 2013, 06:33
A good reason to always de-identify your job when you get into the car after work.

Shagpile
5th May 2013, 09:21
Your not responsible for those Chemtrail things are you?

Haha I would have played on his fear.

Me: Look over both shoulders, then quietly whisper: "How do you know about that?"

Paul Alfred
5th May 2013, 09:29
Ive had a few reflections in hindsight Shagpile and that was definately one of them :D

TEEEJ
5th May 2013, 12:30
The nuts are launching a mobile app.

Chemtrails - Look UP, Get the APP, Save the WORLD (http://www.skyderalert.com/)

This film is a new level of documentary film making NEVER DONE BEFORE. By using the patented mobile app people will have the ability to capture visual evidence of this potentially catastrophic activity petition against it, and send it directly to the appropriate government officials-- all in 1 click, with no need to know who those officials are, or even where you are. -- its automatically geo-located- AND will even let you call the congressmen, senators or Governor directly… all by just using the app.

kingRB
5th May 2013, 13:14
This film is a new level of documentary film making NEVER DONE BEFORE.

hmmm sounds pretty similar to that new "documentary film" from Steven Greer with that new evidence of an "alien" body. With rigorous scientific testing confirmed it to be, oh wait, what was that, undisputably human DNA...

MakeItHappenCaptain
6th May 2013, 07:10
And here was me just thinking it was all about mind control.
Apparently, clouds are fake and the government is forcing climate change!

That bitch, Gillard, pushing her carbon tax agendas, no doubt.

Ps, everything you just read was complete and utter bull****.

Pps, except the bitch part....

Ex FSO GRIFFO
6th May 2013, 11:57
'Buy The App'.......Buy the DVD........Donate to the cause......

From about ten million subscribers would do, nicely...

I'm only sorry Oi didn't think of this FIRST..!!!

Oi could call it a religion, and then Oi wouldn't even have to pay tax on any of it..........not that I imagine they do anyway.....

Wot A Hoot!!!

Smart cookies....better than some religions when it comes to sucking in the 'great unwashed'....

:E:E

11th May 2013, 07:53
Wonder how this would be received
http://flightaware.com/photos/view/1532706-4cd709184e0a585e88fa532d7a1ec274e70111fa/staffpicksweek/sort/date/page/3

Capt Kremin
13th May 2013, 08:27
Mr Max Bliss (...right....!) a pommie living in the south of France who unfortunately is amassing a following on FB and YT, has offered an "amnesty" to any pilot who 'fesses up.

I had no idea bricklayers held such executive power in Europe? Please don't feed his paranoia... he won't get the joke.

ChemTrails 100% NOT DEBUNKABLE! * AMNESTY FOR PILOTS speak up - YouTube (http://youtu.be/iaOq5QKuhdw)

Tidbinbilla
13th May 2013, 09:24
Mr Max Bliss (...right....!) a pommie living in the south of France who unfortunately is amassing a following on FB and YT, has offered an "amnesty" to any pilot who 'fesses up.

Possibly suffering 'a touch of the sun' in the south of France?

TEEEJ
16th May 2013, 11:37
Max Bliss - Good grief! If you have 40 mins or so have a look at his brief at the 'London Chemtrails Awareness Conference'. It is just mind numbing!

How can people be so gullible!

wnMJDpFsEzM&feature=related

05:05 He show an image and claims that it is hole in the cloud made by himself using a chembuster!

19:58 onwards 'Yes they really do work ... it's not backyard science'

He has proof that Ryan Air is spraying and they have to zig zag due to his chembuster. I love how he goes on about unmarked aircraft with no windows.

36:45 onwards he provides the details of building his chembuster. He later explains how his chembuster works!

From the blurb on the video description

Chembusters....I have made 4 chembusters and I am satisfied they do work but they are not the whole solution but they clear away chemtrails and hamper their operations. You will see the effects and at first it is like magic. They can get overwhelmed with a lot of traffic but they work for ever. I move mine, wearing rubber gloves to alternate holes in the ground. I see the performance improve..I assume the surrounding soil gets saturated with negative energy, like a sponge with water and moving it works. They do not affect normal clouds, infact they just harmonise the energies in the sky...the chemtrails particles change the polarity of the sky, this is why the chembuster can work. Everyone can make one of these, they do not need to be perfect at all just read the instruction 2 or 3 times first and have all your bits ready..anyone can do this. :ugh:

Desert Flower
16th May 2013, 13:58
and have all your bits ready..

Hmmm - I don't think he has all his "bits" ready.....

DF.

Lookleft
17th May 2013, 03:57
He does have a ponytail so that must make him roooolly teligent.

triton140
17th May 2013, 08:21
This site is truly bizarre:

Orgone Generator F.A.Q (http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcorgonegenfaq26feb02.shtml)

All ya need to do is build an orgone generator/accumulator and Bob's yer uncle!

In fact, orgone generators are made by mixing equal parts, by volume, of metal particles and organic matrix material, such as epoxy resin and polyester resin.

Contrary to the vehement objections of some researchers, aluminium is perfectly alright to use for orgone accumulators and orgone generators. I used nothing but aluminum foil and saran wrap for my numerous accumulators and the effects actually exceeded ... the effects of the very bulky accumulators ...

Even a learned discourse there on the subject of:

CAN I USE CEMENT OR SNOT AS A MATRIX INSTEAD OF SMELLY, MESSY RESIN OR EPOXY?

Not only that, but UFO's are apparently attracted to orgone generators:

We’re waiting for somebody on the forum to report what happens when a laser pointer is directed at these UFO’s since some of them may be holograms and will thus light up like a Christmas tree when a laser beam hits.

And on it goes ....

triton140
17th May 2013, 08:25
And this classic:

We were getting pretty hammered by aliens when we first started using the Chembuster, and were fairly at our wits’ end trying to find ways to neutralize their attacks.

We’d been using the mobius coil in our Terminators for about six months at that point, and had put a very large mobius coil in the energized grid in the floor of the Zapporium and noticed that as long as we were inside, with the frequency generator turned on at 15Hz, we couldn’t be touched. It came to a head, though, when a Draconian overlord talked Carol into having a telepathic dialogue, which he apparently assumed was an invitation to enter the Zapporium, which he did.

We were in bed, which is the Zapporium’s floor, and I was awake, looking at Carol beside me. I saw the transparent visage of a Draconian as he sort of eased into Carol’s body, like a movie special effect.

I don’t remember how I got the idea, but I had already wrapped a mobius coil around a sound crystal that I’d been using, so I applied the 15Hz square wave from a zapper circuit to the coil and concentrated on sending a beam of orgone from the crystal to that Draconian, ingniting his/her midline with kundalini fire and enveloping him/her with a sphere of dense, contracting orgone, all pulsating at 15Hz.

Desert Flower
17th May 2013, 08:39
Blimey - these nutters must be on some seriously good weed! ;)

DF.

porch monkey
17th May 2013, 08:52
This is what happens when you f@ck with Darwinism. They breed.

Ultralights
17th May 2013, 11:24
^^^^^ this.

Pinky the pilot
22nd May 2013, 03:31
Yes, they breed.....and vote as well!:eek: Really don't know which of the two is the more terrifying.

psycho joe
22nd May 2013, 10:24
We were in bed, which is the Zapporium’s floor, and I was awake, looking at Carol beside me. I saw the transparent visage of a Draconian as he sort of eased into Carol’s body, like a movie special effect.

I don’t remember how I got the idea, but I had already wrapped a mobius coil around a sound crystal that I’d been using, so I applied the 15Hz square wave from a zapper circuit to the coil and concentrated on sending a beam of orgone from the crystal to that Draconian, ingniting his/her midline with kundalini fire and enveloping him/her with a sphere of dense, contracting orgone, all pulsating at 15Hz.

So, he shot his wife with a shotgun?!!

Ex FSO GRIFFO
23rd May 2013, 13:38
Not only do 'THEY' breed and vote, but..............

Some of 'em are alive and well, and live in Canbra!!!

But.......only until sept........
:}:} begone.....

TEEEJ
3rd Jun 2013, 20:39
Even educated people are falling for this hoax. David Lim from Reading University. Just mind-numbing! :ugh:

GwnNlyXBpJY&feature=related

David Lim - University of Reading (http://www.reading.ac.uk/CME/pg-research/cme-PhDstudents/d-v-lim.aspx)

David Lim - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1GzoXZmiLoGEoehf9QUaTA/videos?view=0)

27/09
3rd Jun 2013, 23:57
Just shows Doctorates aren't what they used to be if that's the level research and study required to get one.

Anthill
4th Jun 2013, 03:33
Hopefully employers will google search this chemtard's name and he can continue his grand career in making chemtrail videos.:cool:

cbradio
4th Jun 2013, 07:12
At least he's got a Diploma in Psychiatric Counseling! !

That must come in handy.

Critical Reynolds No
24th Jun 2013, 02:28
Now they are picking on Disney Movies:
Sneak Peek - Disney's Chemtrail Planes | AirCrap.org (http://aircrap.org/sneak-peek-disneys-chemtrail-planes/337263/)

I'm actually looking forward to taking my 4 year old to this movie. Might 'spark' an interest in aviation (not chemtrail rubbish).

Aussie Bob
24th Jun 2013, 10:24
I'm actually looking forward to taking my 4 year old to this movie.My inner 4 year old is definitely going

Mail-man
28th Jun 2013, 10:11
Proof!
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/06/28/10/36/plane-extinguishes-house-fire-with-style?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=tabloid

Capt Kremin
24th Aug 2013, 03:35
Tomorrow is the day... if anyone is out and about in these locations tomorrow, take a quick head count. It will be a clue as to whether this hoax has any legs.

I'll be at the Sydney one either wearing a white Fedora, trenchcoat and blue boutonniere, or an "I'm with Stupid!" T-shirt.

Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering - Awake Australia - Awake.net.au (http://www.awake.net.au/protest.html)

LeadSled
24th Aug 2013, 04:13
<AirCrap.org>

Folks,
AaaaH!!!, The Freudian implication, what an accurate name!!
Tootle pip!!

18-Wheeler
24th Aug 2013, 20:26
The nutters are flocking at the end of Cavill Ave on the Gold Coast at 11 am today.
You need to have a good laugh every day so I'm going to go and get mine there and then.
P.S. BYO alfoil!

Nose wheel first
24th Aug 2013, 22:57
Oh my effing goodness!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I haven't been paying much attention to this thread because I don't go in much for conspiracy theories.

That video made by the doctorate researcher a few posts back would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that these clowns get listened to because they are perceived to be intelligent, learned, level headed, open minded, pragmatic individuals.

Unfortunately some of these conspiracy theorists walk amongst us (fellow pilots). I met one such gentleman (a very well accomplished and respected pilot by all accounts) who vehemently expounded the chem-trail theory to me about 18 months ago. :ouch:

18-Wheeler
25th Aug 2013, 03:31
Much amusement today.
In an hour they managed to hand out about five pieces of paper. One of them came over to try to tell me all about them, half an hour later I'd explained to him why they weren't real, why 11/9 wasn't a conspiracy, etc.
I don't know if it'll sink in but at least he seemed to listen and take it on.

Capt Kremin
25th Aug 2013, 05:31
Less than 20 in Australia's most populous city. Most of them were harmless hippies who were way out of their depth on technical issues.

This hoax will eventually die the death...

peterc005
25th Aug 2013, 06:49
The Chemtrail conspiracy theory has been around for years, and there is a lot of overlap where the same people are key to different conspiracy theories.

The first time I heard of the Chemtrail stuff was at Moorabbin airport about 12 years ago. The guy talking about it was one of the UFO nutters who hung around a hangar on Second Ave.

During summer these nutters would run "shark spotting" patrols in light planes from YMMB. In winter they would search thru the old gold mines around Ballarat looking for aliens.

Anyway, one of these nutters was talking about little Leprechauns sitting on the wing tips of planes spewing out chemicals to brain-wash the population.

If you didn't believe him, then obviously you had already been brain-washed by the chemicals.

These people were pretty harmless and the best approach was to smile and walk away, there was no point being rational or arguing.

I put 9/11 conspiracies and Climate Change sceptics in the same bucket.

27/09
25th Aug 2013, 08:42
peterc005

Don't they have sharks in the Melbourne area?

I put 9/11 conspiracies and Climate Change sceptics in the same bucket.

Don't you mean the 9/11 conspiracies and climate change conspiracies? :ok:

mad_jock
25th Aug 2013, 08:53
I have even let some of them have a good look for the tanks.

They left 100% sure I was mistaken that the water meth tanks were actually water meth tanks.

riseagainst
25th Aug 2013, 09:20
We saw three of them protesting in Auckland! :ok:

Flying Binghi
3rd Sep 2013, 09:17
WUWT have an interesting article about chemtrails...

Chemtrails or Contrails? Another Alarmist Issue Without Scientific Context | Watts Up With That? (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/09/02/chemtrails-or-contrails-another-alarmist-issue-without-scientific-context/)

PLE Always
3rd Sep 2013, 20:14
Circular "Chemy"..

qiVnAx0WpSs

qERWh-Rzx4E

Dexta
3rd Sep 2013, 23:27
This was obviously done in conjunction with the current election to make sure undecided voters vote the right way. A targeted disbursement of dihydroxide was used along side a subliminal broadcast which was transmitted from the visiting Tall Ships docked in Port Adelaide (the masts are actually antennae). The combination of spherical Chem disbursement and low frequency EM pulses have been shown to effectively bypass tin foil security measures.

Ascend Charlie
4th Sep 2013, 00:12
That circular chemtrail was from a trial of a new chemical from the Research and Development Unit out at Edinburgh, which obviously didn't work fast enough - the person filming it was supposed to become docile and not bother posting it on a social website.

Back to the laboratory, boys!:8

Shagpile
4th Sep 2013, 02:01
From an insider at ARDU, apparently the annular disposition of chemical has a better spreading effect than straight lines, however it requires an active participation from the pilot and ATC. Too many people to convince, but a better method for the military.

For civil airlines, it's easier to keep the straight line patterns to keep the number of players involved to a minimum. It's all trade offs.

Weheka
4th Sep 2013, 06:59
The problem with chemtrails, and indeed the conspiracy fruitloops themselves, is that one of them is both the same.:bored:

LeadSled
4th Sep 2013, 15:20
The most serious problem is that these nutcases vote.
Tootle pip!!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
4th Sep 2013, 16:22
Well, I'm sure glad this rubbish has moved down under; might us a break. I've had apparently intelligent people up here in the UK do their utmost to convince me about CTs, even shown me pictures (of simple contrails). When I explained that I was an air traffic controller working in a centre covering most of the UK and not only would we see them on radar but guys near me would be talking to the aircraft - if they existed - I was told we were "covering up the truth"..

lomapaseo
4th Sep 2013, 19:50

http://fromtheflightdeck.com/MEL/PPRune/Foxtrot-1.jpg

Flying Binghi
5th Sep 2013, 00:42
:eek: i has just discovered that those flashing things yer see at night on the end of aircraft wings are actually Neuralyzers. Don't look at aircraft at night..:ooh:

Anti Neuralyzer glasses are available on ebay..:)

;)

Capt Kremin
14th Nov 2013, 20:34
A new twist.

A few weeks ago one of the nut jobs approached an AeroMexico FO after a flight and asked him about chemtrails. He was filming at the time. The FO asked him to turn the camera off which the CT pretended to do. What followed was the FO saying he had heard of chemtrails but trying to be diplomatic to an obvious nutcase, he tried to infer that nothing he had been proved. The last thing he said, a throwaway line about maybe being a necessary evil, has entered "chemtrail" theory folklore.
I managed to contact the FO via PPRUNE and he has been reporting the video to YouTube which has been deleting it on the grounds that the pilot asked for the camera to be turned off and it wasn't. The chemmies however are plastering everywhere they can as "absolute proof" of their claims.

Others are now trying the same trick. This happened in an Aussie airport a couple of days ago. The poster is a 12 year old boy who apparently is a chemtrail believer who intercepts a BA pilot who has no knowledge of chemtrails at all, but confuses Geo Engineering with cloud seeding, something the chemmies do all the time. More "PROOF" apparently.

Be warned, this is going to happen more and more and they will never post the replies they get that don't suit their agenda.

Pilot Chat:Geo-Engineering - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Fzr9Ix8X8bI)

KC10FE
12th Feb 2014, 12:30
The original, from TankerEnemy.com. It is just a USAF KC-10 Extender flying through patches of warm moist air, forming an aerodynamic contrail off the leading edge of the wing. It was filmed by the flight engineer from the trailing KC-10, since they were flying in formation.

TankerEnemy takes their time to circle the flap hinges which they perceive to be spray nozzles, spraying deadly chemicals into the skies. The replies for a lot of these videos gets pretty violent, with people advocating physical harm, even death to pilots, going as far as to urge one another to purchase Stinger missiles and SAM's to shoot airliners down.

The insider: chemtrails KC-10 sprayer air to air - The proof ====? - YouTube

It became such a joke in the KC-10 community, that the FE that filmed it, rereleased the video with fake voiceovers, pretending they were actually "spraying a chemtrail". He even went on TankerEnemy to ridicule them and tell them it was a spoof.

The original "KC-10 spreading chemtrails" spoof video - YouTube

A A Gruntpuddock
18th Jun 2014, 03:39
Stopped watching 'Horizon' a while ago because I thought it was becoming rather lightweight and folksy but noticed it was discussing 'chemtrails' the other day so decided to watch it.

Hardly got started when it was stated that contrails only began when jet engines came into use! :sad::*:(:confused:

Swift dive for the channel changer.

ruddman
18th Jun 2014, 03:51
Just a request for the fly boys spraying these dangerous 'chemtrails' into the air. Can we have some different colours if that's ok? Some blue? Red etc?

Actually, would you even see blue smoke in the sky?

Lookleft
18th Jun 2014, 07:20
Have you not seen the so called "aerobatic" teams spray their particularly nasty concoction of Chemtrail? What better opportunity than a massive crowd of people at a special event(even the Queen cops it when they fly up the Mall!) to spray the super concentrate which only comes in red and blue. Thats why people are made to take an interest in aviation and have their faces looking upwards so they can't shield their mucous membranes from absorbing as much as possible.

You know it makes sense!:\

SOPS
18th Jun 2014, 07:53
I still want explained to me what these loonies think that these so called chem trails are meant to be doing to us.

Tankengine
18th Jun 2014, 08:07
Haven't you seen them?:confused:
Looks like it is working!:E

SOPS
18th Jun 2014, 11:26
Ok, I see. No I haven't seen them. Now I am worried.:E

Desert Flower
18th Jun 2014, 22:03
Received some rubbish via email a few days ago saying that we are being chemtrailed daily by piston engined aircraft that burn Avgas, which has lead in it. Photo in the background clearly showed contrails from jet aircraft. :ugh:

DF.

underfire
18th Jun 2014, 23:03
After reading all of this, perhaps we should start spraying a good portion of the general public.

I know there are whole States that probably shouldnt be allowed to reproduce any longer...

dogsridewith
18th Jun 2014, 23:32
I don't want sprayed by anything from a crop duster, including West Nile mosquito control insecticide. (Does seem like it would be great to fly like that...."Don't want to miss any spots under that bridge there.")

kingRB
18th Dec 2014, 21:23
sorry to drag up an aging thread, but what the hell, this gave me a great laugh...

not sure if linking to bookFace is allowed here but have a gander at the "International Chemtrail Association" page there.

Very well done satire and some truly great trolling, just have a read of some of the comments.

Merry Xmas all :ok:

Spinner73
18th Dec 2014, 22:21
It's the comments from zealous nutbags (who amply demonstrate their complete obliviousnessocityfulmanship as regards satire) that make it all worthwhile.
In much the same vein as The Onion or Duffelblog. Love it.

LiberalsRCommies
21st Dec 2014, 21:21
I am deeply saddened but not surprised that many of these so called pilots are nothing more than disinformation specialists. I want you to know you are in the minority. More Americans everyday are waking up to whats going on in this country and soon they will rise up and end your little party once and for all.

LiberalsRCommies
21st Dec 2014, 21:47
http://http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/Michael4yah/media/DSC08579.jpg.html?filters[user]=121377453&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

LiberalsRCommies
21st Dec 2014, 21:55
http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/Michael4yah/media/DSC08579.jpg.html?filters[user]=121377453&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

For years we have begged pleaded our governments to stop these sprayings. NO ONE IS LISTENING NOR DO THEY CARE.

As with any grass level movement it will take the efforts of someone that will put themselves at risk to force the government to stop this.
1) We the people never gave you the authority to make secret international agreements regarding weather modification.
2) We do not recognize your authority to act on our behalves in this matter.
3) Stop, desist , end all weather modifications now.
4) present yourself in to congress to that you may be deposed for all that is being done regarding weather modification and submit yourselves to the authority of the American People.

PPRuNe Towers
21st Dec 2014, 23:05
Popcorn's on. Anyone for a stubbie?

Rob

peterc005
21st Dec 2014, 23:15
No need to worry, a simple solution to get rid of Chemtrails is available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo&channel=WeAreTheRPA

Derfred
21st Dec 2014, 23:47
I don't know about you guys in America, but here in Australia we NEED weather modification. Have you seen how hot it gets here? We can't grow food if we don't seed the stratosphere. Chemtrails are here to stay dude.

Aerozepplin
22nd Dec 2014, 01:01
It makes me a little sad to be honest. There are so many real issues that need people's energy and efforts: rivers too polluted to swim in, over-fishing, deforestation, etc etc. But a sobering number of people are so paranoid or easily fooled by bad YouTube videos that they spend their time yelling at clouds instead.

(But the bad person in me also loves the entertainment of laughing at them)

peterc005
22nd Dec 2014, 01:30
Homosapians have an in-built superstitious trait, which seems to sometimes manifest itself as religion and conspiracy theories.

Chemtrails are pretty harmless and funny, 9/11 deniers are weird, but having a Prime Minister who denies the science of climate change is just sad.

aroa
22nd Dec 2014, 01:51
Recently when in CBR I noticed bizarre behaviour of some bureaucrats. Then when outside I saw many con/chem? trails passing overhead and sheeting into cirrus, a toxic covering film?. This would all decend to earth.
With such abundant fall out its no wonder Cantberra is like a fairyland and bureaucrats exhibit strange behaviour.

Its a worry.

Pinky the pilot
22nd Dec 2014, 01:53
Popcorn's on. Anyone for a stubbie?

I'll have a Lowenbrau thanks, Rob.:ok: Pass on the popcorn though.

but having a Prime Minister who denies the science of climate change is just sad.

Ah yes, 'the science.':rolleyes:

I don't think that Tony Abbott denies the fact that climate changes. It always has and always will. He just doesn't believe that human activity has much, if any effect, on it.

mikedreamer787
22nd Dec 2014, 03:52
Oh horrors! The Eighth AF boys way back in 1943/44 were chemtrailing the poor Nazis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOrez6q7WM

Stanwell
22nd Dec 2014, 04:33
Sorry, I've just sat down..
I've got a big pack of Smiths Crisps which I'll share if anybody's got a spare stubby.

Pinky the pilot
22nd Dec 2014, 06:30
Nurries Stan; Have a Coopers Pale Ale on me.:ok:

Just a thought now; Is it perchance possible that our new 'Septic' member and visitor to this thread just may be having a good Aussie style leg pull of us all?:D:E

Meantime, I'll just ease the cork out of another bottle of good Barossa Shiraz, slice up a bit of Barossa Mettwurst and relax.:ok:

Compylot
22nd Dec 2014, 08:09
Lol Pinky, not a Coopers for me I'll have a Salamandra thank you very much!

Perhaps even washed down after with a Pabst Blue Ribbon! (Oh Oh Oh and of course some Danish blue and Marys Gone Crackers!)

It IS so very exciting when we can sit down and guffaw at the silly conspiracy theorists and describe the food and drink we consume. It just makes me feel like part of the team :ok:

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Anthill
22nd Dec 2014, 10:12
ICA :ok: good for a laugh. I'm not sure that its a good ideal to bait the mentally defectives.

ShyTorque
22nd Dec 2014, 11:09
Hey look, some of them think it's all about weather modification. If only they knew!

We are all artists and just like making pretty patterns in the sky. My favourite is when two white trails cross against a brilliant blue background. It reminds me of the ongoing campaign for Scottish independence and my all time hero, Alex Salmond. That's saltire, sorry I mean satire.

Derfred
22nd Dec 2014, 11:55
Well my airline claims it's just weather control, nothing else. But I'm not allowed to talk about it on the internet anyway.

Aussie Bob
25th Dec 2014, 19:45
"The general population doesn’t even know what’s happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.” So wrote Noam Chomsky, describing a world full of victims unaware that they were even victims.

The comments on this thread reflect people so dumbed down by political propaganda and anesthetized by advertisements spewed out by a product-first person-second consumerist machine that they can’t even think straight, let alone live healthy independent lifestyles.

The tin foil hatters may have it wrong, but by and large they are interesting to talk to, independent thinking individuals who give me hope that not all of the people in this world are media hypnotised drones.

I don’t know what I don’t know, what about you mob? Are you really sure there is no chemtrailing anywhere ever? My guess is that you, like me, just don't know either way.

kingRB
25th Dec 2014, 23:18
I don’t know what I don’t know, what about you mob? Are you really sure there is no chemtrailing anywhere ever? My guess is that you, like me, just don't know either way.

sorry but that's a typical pseudoscience / conspiracy nutcase logic.

They often claim "you can't prove it doesn't exist". That's not how the scientific world works.

Have a look at this list, and see how familiar it looks when applied to the "chemtrail" idea.

Pseudoscientific Arguments ? A Simple Guide For Proving Anything | Young Australian Skeptics (http://youngausskeptics.com/2010/04/pseudoscientific-arguments-a-simple-guide-for-proving-anything/)

Refer to science as dogma, a few times if possible.
Decide on your argumentative position and then cherry pick some evidence..
Read up on logical errors — these are best used as part of a convoluted argument
Find an Einstein quote that sounds like it might be relevant.
Have a thesaurus on hand (a better vocabulary makes your argument stronger).
Write with an authoritative tone.
Use scientific jargon out of context.
Tout your ideas as ones that scientists are incapable of or unwilling to consider.
Dispute the whole concept of a scientific fact.
Use scientific facts when necessary, but warp them to support your ideas.
Use labels, slander, analogies, anecdotes etc. as evidence.
Start out with your more scientifically-​​sound material (e.g. stuff you learned in school, or from wikipedia) to gain the reader’s trust, then degrade into the realm of nonsense.
An accusatory tone can also help — everybody loves drama.
Kick it up a notch with a full-​​blown conspiracy theory — guaranteed to get you a cult following.

Ultralights
25th Dec 2014, 23:43
http://inspiredbysteve.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/crop-duster.jpg

^^ This is chemtrailing....

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/75617000/jpg/_75617136_141170156.jpg

This Isnt...

Fact.

A Squared
26th Dec 2014, 03:51
The tin foil hatters may have it wrong, but by and large they are interesting to talk to, independent thinking individuals ...

Ehhh, no, the really are *not* independent thinkers. Years ago, I spent some time hanging out on a chemtrailers forum (I was recovering form an accident and was confined to a wheelchair for a while, so had too much time on my hands.) I can tell you from that experience that the chemtrailers are not independent thinkers. They adhere rigidly to a very strict code of groupthink, and questioning the orthodoxy (even from believers) is not tolerated.

The Love Doctor
26th Dec 2014, 04:00
Well my airline claims it's just weather control, nothing else. But I'm not allowed to talk about it on the internet anyway.

Wise move. Your are more than aware of the consequences if the truth gets out. The whole grand plan won't be successful unless there is 100% compliance from everybody involved.

Aussie Bob
26th Dec 2014, 05:00
King RB, the problem with quoting anything from the skeptics is history shows them as total losers. Your "Young Australian Skeptics" link leaves me cold.

The skeptics told us the earth was flat, we would never exceed 60 miles per hour, that we would never fly, that the speed of sound was an impassable barrier and we would never get to the moon. Skeptics are way worse than the tin foil brigade. Skeptics have a long long history of being proven wrong.

Chemtrailing was trialed by the US military during the Vietnam war as a means of delaying the monsoon season, it would be in the interests of some corporations and governments to be trying it now.

My problem with both this thread and the foil hatters is there is very little room for debate. The believers tout nonsense and the disbelievers do nothing but ridicule.

Ehhh, no, the really are *not* independent thinkersSome actually are, but a chemtrailer forum would not be the place to find them.

Personally, I love a good conspiracy story, far more entertaining then the nightly news, my motto is along the lines of "consider everything, believe nothing". Simply put I also couldn't care less, so long as it's not in my back yard!

Capt Kremin
26th Dec 2014, 05:16
The chemmies themselves cannot agree on the purpose/method/logistics of supposed "chemtrails".

They are an inchoate disparate rabble united only by their ignorance of science, meteorology, aviation and a deep paranoia. They are not freethinkers. They are a cult in the worst sense.

Some will tell you about contrails being covert Geoengineering. None of them have read the relevant proposals about geoengineering, or have applied them to what they believe. The proposals stress that any sulphate release would be in the high stratosphere, and within 30 degrees of the equator. Tell that to them and watch the blank uncomprehending looks.

Tell them why the aircraft we fly cannot perform that mission and be prepared for the same reaction that a happy clappy will give you when you question their beliefs.

It is the same mindset.

ElZilcho
26th Dec 2014, 06:20
Unfortunately, there's just enough "proof" behind Chemtrails (Agent Orange, Cloud seeding) for them to cling onto. Somewhere along the way they added 2 and 2 to get purple. In their minds, Contrails are now the conspiracy :E

Thanks to apps and websites like flight radar, every chemtard is able to run outside with a cellphone and take "undeniable proof" of Chemtrails while then linking it back to X Airline innocently flying overhead.

Plenty of websites and facebook pages devoted "exposing the truth".

Aussie Bob
26th Dec 2014, 08:34
The Hydro Electric Commission of Tasmania (HEC) has been engaging in chemtrailing for over 25 years. Regarded as experts in cloud seeding, the HEC have been manipulating the weather over Tasmania’s West Coast using silver oxide sprayed into clouds for the purpose of increasing rain over the catchment of their dams for so long they are regarded as experts in this field.

In recent years the (now deceased) mayor of the West Coast Council Darryl Gerrity has been campaigning to have an enquiry into this activity, claiming that what was once steady rain on the West Coast (of Tasmania) has been turned into high volume short duration deluges that are damaging infrastructure.

The West Coast of Tasmania’s electorate consists primarily of miners and forestry workers who have always supported Darryl to such an extent that it was considered a waste of time to campaign against him. In short Darryl was no conspiracy theorist! Since Darryl’s death his wife Robin has taken over the mayor role.

The above is not only a clear case of chemtrailing for weather manipulation, but also a thought out and legitimate opposition to chemtrailing. Both are something that the majority on this thread claim does not happen anywhere. The point I make with the above scenario is that if this is going on in Tasmania, virtually unreported, what else is going on that we never hear of?

They are an inchoate disparate rabble united only by their ignorance of science, meteorology, aviation and a deep paranoia. They are not freethinkers. They are a cult in the worst senseA generalisation, typical of what I would expect on this thread. Mayor Gerrity and his supporters would disagree.

Like I keep saying, you folk don't know what you don't know. You don't even know that you don't know.

I don't know either but at least I know that much.

Capt Kremin
26th Dec 2014, 09:22
Aussie Bob, if you regard weather modification aka cloud seeding, as chemtrailing, then you hold the same misinformed, deluded view as the average chemmie.

Weather modification has been around since the 1940s, is legal, regulated,carried out by light aircraft and occurs INSIDE clouds below the freezing level.

Geoengineering is PROPOSED to take place in the stratosphere and the mooted flow rates would render the activity invisible.

Do not make the chemmie error of conflating the two terms. They are worlds apart and any attempt to link them shows you don't know what you are talking about.

Aussie Bob
26th Dec 2014, 09:48
Read my post Captain, I clearly admit I don't know what I am talking about, but then neither does anyone else on this thread. I simply refuse to resort to ridicule or name calling. Thread is done for me.

ozaggie
26th Dec 2014, 10:39
Do you know there is now an app available to Home and Away. Bet that's got some chemtrail stuff on it. :ok:

Chocks Away
26th Dec 2014, 12:56
Capt Kremin ; BINGO! :ok: :D

Ok, next silly topic to finalise, for the Christmas / New Year season? :rolleyes:

Capt Kremin
26th Dec 2014, 20:00
Aussie Bob, the people here know aircraft and aerodynamics.

They know that the technology to spray 20 million tons of sulphates a year into the stratosphere at 60000 plus feet, within 30 degrees of the equator as proposed by Prof David Keith, has not been developed yet.

They know that current aircraft cannot do this.

They know that any aircraft that could do this would have to purposely designed and test flown.

They know that the size of such an aircraft would mean it development could only be done by certain manufacturers and would be difficult to keep secret, as the mission is not military in nature.

They know that contrails are not chemtrails.

They know that contrails persist in the right conditions.

The know that chemtrail believers have confirmation bias that only allows them to see only the small slivers of truth in their case, such as a PROPOSAL to spray sulphates into the high stratosphere to combat global warming, and ignore the voluminous science of persistent contrails.

They know that chemtrails believers simply make stuff up when it suits them, or alter YouTube videos to use as click bait for their channels.

They know that most chemtrail believers don't know the difference between climate and weather. One is global and the other is local. I suspect you don't either.

They know that you cannot put large quantitities of aluminium, barium and strontium into aircraft fuel and expect your engines to survive.

Most of all they know that the rationalisations that chemtrail believers are required to concoct about pilots in order to have their lunatic theory make any sense are total, utter fabrications. Pilot are not under confidentiality agreements, or too scared for their jobs or lives or make too much money to speak out against the requirements of "they" to make us spray our own families.

Don't tell us what we don't know.

Ultralights
27th Dec 2014, 00:03
Actually Aussie Bob, Cloud seeding uses Silver Iodine, or frozen Carbon Dioxide. not silver oxide. The Snowy Hydro scheme in NSW has been doing it for decades as well, and have recently been given approval to do it permanently after decades of studies and trials..

The reason is to increase snowfalls which average about 14% increase over non seeded areas, so as to increase inflows into its dams for more cleaner energy....

and non of its seeding is done using aircraft.

Compylot
27th Dec 2014, 09:23
OMG you guys!

I've just cracked another Salamandra and I'm diving into the leftover zucchini slice :ok:

WOOLLY
27th Dec 2014, 21:07
This nonsense makes my blood boil. If these believers did a little bit of research on aircraft and aviation they would be highly embarrassed for believing this nonsense was possible. Sure, there has been research done with with this kind of stuff, perhaps not mind control but weather changing,with specifically designed aircraft but to suggest this is done with commercial passenger aircraft his laughable.

fujii
27th Dec 2014, 21:16
Silver iodide, not silver iodine.

Aussie Bob
27th Dec 2014, 23:36
Captain, I am aware of all you have posted. The reason I mentioned the cloud seeding was that as you say, the technology has been around for ages. Despite what you say, it is chemtrailing, just as the ag waggon ultralights posted is chemtrailing. The trailing of chemicals from an aeroplane is, wait for it, chemtrailing.

I am also aware of all the bs surrounding the subject, most pilots are. Recently I had an interesting conversation with a lovely lady who tried telling me that chemtrails were a fuel additive. I had to point out that if that was the case, the buildup around airports would be significant. I believe she listened.

The point I make which you all seem to miss is that if weather modification has been around for decades it is possible that there is a lot going on that we know nothing about and are not being told about. It is the silence and denial that make the tin hatters irate. Perhaps the silence and denial is because nothing at all is happening, I don't know and don't really care.

I love a good conspiracy theory, I have been reading about chemtrails for decades, I believe I have just about heard it all, most of it repeated, most of it pure bs, but I still love it and the folk that tout it.

I also think I said I was over this thread ...

Ultralights
27th Dec 2014, 23:53
its not silence and denial... its simply doesn't happen... there is nothing to be silent about, or deny. the Chinese tried and failed to alter the climate for their Olympics. thats as far as it goes, other than cloud seeding for rain as mentioned earlier

Aussie Bob
28th Dec 2014, 01:17
Ultralights, the realist in me tends to agree but .... there is certain evidence to the contrary that makes me think that I just don't know.

As a sprog, I sat enthralled and watched Neil walk on the moon. My love of aviation started that day. Recently I read this (http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html) Clearly I had way too much time on my hands but hanging around airports can make for idle hands. Do I believe it? It is a fascinating read if you like that sort of reading, I read it in its entirety. Great fairy tale perhaps, but I just don't know.

On the same web site I read this (http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html) (I told you I love this sort of stuff) I ended up buying the book which I am half way through. Do I believe it? All I can tell you is rock and roll will never sound the same to me again. But is it true? Faarked if I know.

I also read Eric Von Daniken in my youth then headed off to South America to see some stone megaliths for myself. Great trip, stunning stonework. I also met a Shaman who told me stuff I had no idea about. Do I believe him? Some of what he said turned out to be true but I didn't know it at the time.

The problem I have with this thread (for want of repeating myself) is that ridicule without reason is just plain ignorance. For me, its just plain easier to say "I don't know". I don't think you guys do either. Before you all jump down my throat again, I agree, much of what is said is pure bs, like what the lovely lady said to me about chemicals in jet fuel, but 99% bs still leaves behind 1% strange.

Aerozepplin
28th Dec 2014, 01:29
I love a good conspiracy too Aussie Bob, and believe the inquisitive nature of some parts of society play a role in keeping governments in check. However in my experience conspiracy minded people apply very little critical thinking to their opinions, often believing a hundred different things just because they presented as "conspiracy theories".

There are some I believe are possible or even likely: Gulf of Tonkin, WMD intel being deliberately falsified, 9/11 being 'allowed' to happen, etc. Some I don't believe: fake moon landing, 9/11 being an 'inside job'. I guess I'm just smug in my own opinions...

The NSA revelations are certainty interesting because they showed a massive operation can be kept secret for some time, but maybe not indefinitely.

Also, I note a lot of chemtrailers don't believe the mainstream climate change theories, so should get along well with many on Pprune. (as I troll as hard as Compy)

currawong
28th Dec 2014, 02:05
If the govt was modifying the weather, do you not think there would be less drought, less damaging cyclones, more rain timed to crop planting schedules, less damaging floods?

:D

Desert Flower
28th Dec 2014, 07:38
Recently I had an interesting conversation with a lovely lady who tried telling me that chemtrails were a fuel additive.

That's what my next door neighbor believes - that there is an additive in the fuel of commercial airliners that causes them. :ugh:

DF.

Ultralights
28th Dec 2014, 11:25
the thing is, this is a professional pilots forum, many of us are not just pilots, but engineers, and we know, for a fact, that airliners, any aircraft except crop dusters do not chemtrail.
Not only am i a professional pilot, but also an aircraft engineer, i have been inside the smallest of spaces in almost every type of airliner built, even inside their fuel tanks, from all airbus models, Every Boeing model except the 757, and now the 787, and also inside the engines of the larger airliners, also the insides of Military aircraft. from cargo, to the front line fast jets, and no, there is no chemtrail equipment anywhere.. fact. but i still get told by others that im wrong, its been my job to design, and maintain theses beast for over 25 yrs now, but apparently i dont know, because some website or book said so...

and im not the only one here with this experience..... after a while, you get so sick of conspiracy theorist people telling you your wrong, im brainwashed, signed to whatever secret agreement, you are left with no option but to ridicule these unsubstantiated claims... its the only way to stop punching some of them in the face. some do even threaten physical violence, and i have been told i will be shot from the sky.

I am going back to Uni again next year, as is my partner, (she is getting out of aviation, thanks CASA..) and to all conspiracy theorists whatever the theory (although the term theory is incorrect when it comes to conspiracies) is... Peer Review. everything is an idea until peer reviewed, after that, i will believe. but my belief will change in the face of more peer reviewed evidence...

3 words conspiracy theorists hate, Peer Reviewed evidence.

Flying Binghi
28th Dec 2014, 12:32
Hmmm... So anyone who disagrees with the "peer reviewed evidence" is a conspiracy theorist..:rolleyes: I'm surprised that such a poor argument is put to posts just trolling for a bite..:hmm: Personally i prefer actual evidence, i.e. from a well known pprune poster who says he has looked closely at many civvy and military aircraft and found nothing to support the chemtrail people. That to me is solid evidence, not some fanciful 'peer' review..:)

...anyway,

via Ultralights:
...3 words conspiracy theorists hate, Peer Reviewed evidence.

is "Peer Reviewed" all its made out to be ?

Seems there is a problem. Much of the most cited research now out there was initially rejected by "peer review"...

Nature journal admits peer review filters out controversial “champion” papers

Nature admits peer review filters out controversial ?champion? papers « JoNova (http://joannenova.com.au/2014/12/nature-admits-peer-review-filters-out-controversial-champion-papers/)

Flying Binghi
28th Dec 2014, 12:49
Hard trolling...

via Aerozepplin #349:
...Also, I note a lot of chemtrailers don't believe the mainstream climate change theories, so should get along well with many on PPRuNe. (as I troll as hard as Compy)

Hmmm... so where did yer get that idea from ? made it up perhaps...

Please do visit the worlds most famous global warming skeptic website and try to find anything about chemtrails... Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change (http://wattsupwiththat.com/)

From Watts himself:
I don’t think the chemtrails idea has any merit whatsoever. Dr. Tim Ball points out more bad science – chemtrails, which are really just contrails, and which has a cult-like following much like some of the worst theories of global warming zealots – Anthony
Chemtrails or Contrails? Another Alarmist Issue Without Scientific Context | Watts Up With That? (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/09/02/chemtrails-or-contrails-another-alarmist-issue-without-scientific-context/)

Or, yer could try an Oz climate skeptic site...

JoNova (http://joannenova.com.au/)

Try the friendly links at either of those sites and that will cover most of the climate skeptic sites and do try and find something about chemtrails..:hmm:

Flying Binghi
28th Dec 2014, 13:15
via PortVale #351:
It's all well and good laughing at the Conspiratards...I do fairly frequently

However trawling through various groups, forums and the excellent site Metabunk...some of these people are making serious threats to aircraft and flight crew.

A few weeks ago Texas based TV news Meteorologist Patrick Crawford, who staunchly refuted the existence of Chemtrails on Facebook and other social media sites was shot multiple times while leaving work. I have seen screenshots of chemtrail conspiracy websites where the shooting was celebrated and justified. I earlier read a post on Metabunk discussing how a group of these people amassed at YSSY in an attempt to harass flight crew, who had to be ushered out of a side door by airport security.

There are all sorts of threats and advocation of violence and terrorism. One mental bint in particular really doesn't seem to like the guys up in the flight deck for some reason, her Facebook profile is full of unhinged comments about murdering Pilots.

Having seen photos and read the comments of the people behind these Facebook profiles, there is a common theme. Middle aged, single, on the dole or deadend job, often have not completed secondary education...thick as pig **** really. Easily taken in by conspiratard nonsense.

Nevertheless threats should be taken seriously....I saw one idiot talking about how they'd bought a green l@ser pen (520nm wavelength - dangerous!) and were planning to blind acft flying overhead.

PortVale, how do you know if those posts or references are genuine ?

At this time there's no credible info saying why Patrick Crawford was shot.

Where is this reported: "...a group of these people amassed at YSSY in an attempt to harass flight crew..." ?

In the internet world one dedicated nutter kid can easily make out he's a dozen hardcore chemtrail nutters. PortVale, i'm skeptical that there's all that many chemmy nutters out there..:hmm:

Case One
28th Dec 2014, 15:22
I hate to wade into this pile of poo so I won't. But a side topic was raised which caused me to waste my time.

Originally posted by Aussie Bob:
As a sprog, I sat enthralled and watched Neil walk on the moon. My love of aviation started that day. Recently I read this (Wagging the Moondoggie, Part 1 (http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html)) Clearly I had way too much time on my hands but hanging around airports can make for idle hands. Do I believe it? It is a fascinating read if you like that sort of reading, I read it in its entirety. Great fairy tale perhaps, but I just don't know.

Really? You just don't know? Then you are clearly lacking in education and critical thinking skills to almost the same extent as the author of that load of tripe.

Sorry chaps, back to Chemtrails. :rolleyes:

Sunfish
28th Dec 2014, 20:46
The problem with the chemtrails and similar conspiracy theorists is that they demand "negative evidence" as in evidence that proves they are wrong (prove me wrong!).

Hence as ultralights asserts, the complete absence of any positive evidence for the existence of Chemtrails such as equipment, fuel additives, etc. doesn't stop them.

Poor dears.

Anthill
28th Dec 2014, 21:52
I've got an idea for the chemtards. Aussie Bob, why don't you try to PROVE that " chemtrails " are real.

Go and hire a pressurized high performance aircraft and conduct some atmospheric sampling of a " chemtrail". Have the sample analysed at a certified laboratory (National Association of Testing Standards accredited) and then come back with real evidence.

You will find that pilots tend to be quite scientifically literate people. Come back with some evidence that supports the claims that are made by these ninnies.

Until you can present some evidence regarding the existence of chemtrails, then you have no business supporting this delusion which holds the very real prospect of someone getting murdered.

Aerozepplin
28th Dec 2014, 22:05
Binghi, I don't know a lot about it, I've just noticed one of New Zealand's more popular chem sites has a lot of anti-climate change links and posts. I think their angle is that climate science is faked to justify spraying + HAARP induced weather modification. I'll keep laughing at them, but the violence threats are unsettling. I wonder if they're on gov security agency's radar due to their comments of such action?

Aussie Bob
28th Dec 2014, 23:45
I've got an idea for the chemtards. Aussie Bob, why don't you try to PROVE that " chemtrails " are real.

Geez Anthill, clearly you have not read any of my posts. I don't need to prove anything.

Username here
28th Dec 2014, 23:51
Enough evidence for me...

http://i.imgur.com/7QOnLhb.jpg

Lucky Strike
29th Dec 2014, 00:22
chemtrails:

Years ago, there was a thread of similar content here on Pprune. Like this thread, it denigrated into a general mockery of chemtrails - who ever they are and whatever they believe. Who cares anyway.

All good fun, until Pprune went down for a week. When Pprune was restored, any reference of mention of chemtrails was expressly banned by Danny, AKA 'Capt PPRuNe' at that time.

There is no morale to this post, but if chemtrails were smart enough to take out Pprune for a week what must have been 10 years ago, maybe they are not dumb?

Aussie Bob
29th Dec 2014, 03:23
Once upon a time there were a couple of nudists living in a paradise like garden called Eden. They could do whatever they pleased except eat an apple. Then one day along came a talking snake who convinced them that they could indeed eat the apple and all would be OK.

All well and good so far, except because of this story of a garden no one knows where is, in a time no one can remember, Aussie Bob, a bush pilot from the boondocks was born into sin.

Billions worldwide believe the above story and will happily go to war over it. Although I am not on facebook, I am sure there are also hate comments that would rival whatever it was whoever it was posted a page or so ago about chemmie delivery pilots.

Perhaps the Eden story is true, I don't know but it does seem rather more fanciful compared to say a foil hatter, born into sin, who thinks the sky is raining poison.

There are plenty of snakes where I live, none ever talk to me :sad: