PDA

View Full Version : Airbus A340-500 Technical Info

MTBUR
4th Apr 2009, 04:47
Hey All,

I'm after some type-specific info on the Airbus A340 for an engineering assignment I'm doing for a course. Does anyone have/know where I can get the stall speeds for the A345? I'm hoping for a standard stalling speeds graph, with the stall speed, aircraft weight, configuration and pressure alitutude on it, such as the one found on smartcockpit.com for the A342/3.

I'm also looking for a cross-sectional diagram of the A345, and, in particular, the wing, so that I can examine the wing twist, etc, for this study. Any info/documents/scanned images on the above 2 points would be greatly appreciated, especially from people who have experience with this aircraft.

Also, in regards to the general design of the A340, how similar are all A340 types in regards to the actual wing shape, etc?

Thanks in advance,

MTBUR

Thridle Op Des
5th Apr 2009, 03:36
Call me suspicious, but I believe this has to do with recent events in MEL

TOD

MTBUR
5th Apr 2009, 11:31
It's actually for a bachelor of aviation assignment that has been underway for a few months now...

guiones
5th Apr 2009, 23:56
Suggest you contact Airbus Flight Test Dept.

G

spannersatKL
20th Apr 2009, 21:01
Would have thought that with Alpha Floor protection then there is no stall speed......it won't unless you remove all 3 FCPC's and only a fool would do that is normal use........

mutt
21st Apr 2009, 03:55
VREF is 1.23 VS1G, so find the VREF and from there the VS.

Mutt