Terms and Endearment The forum the bean counters hoped would never happen. Your news on pay, rostering, allowances, extras and negotiations where you work - scheduled, charter or contract.


Old 10th Jan 2022, 14:39
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 48
Posts: 78

Hi folks!

Not sure where to post this but thought maybe one of you knows..

Are you able to convert your FAA CPL to FAA ATP in the UK at a US registered school or training facility?

airmiles is offline  
Old 10th Jan 2022, 16:16
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 3,303
You don't convert an FAA CPL to an be ATP, you meet the requirements and get issued it. Other than hours, you'll need an ATP-CTP course, then the ATP written, then Oral and flight test (assuming you want AMEL). Doubtful you'll be able to do the ATP-CTP (a bit like an MCC) in the UK. You might find an examiner for the check ride. If I remember correctly you doing need a CFI sign off unless you fail!
rudestuff is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.