South Asia and Far East Wannabes A forum for those applying to Cathay Pacific, Dragonair or any other Hong Kong-based airline or operator. Use this area for both Direct Entry Pilot and Cadet-scheme queries.

Dgca class medical 2

Old 6th Jul 2018, 16:03
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 5
Dgca class medical 2

hello ,
As for jet airways cadet program class 2 medical is required before the application process .
So anyone can please share there experience for dgca medicals ..
my nearest class 2 approved doctor is in Jaipur , Rajasthan . (350km+ from my city) 😭

thanks
bravodelta787
bravodelta787 is offline  
Old 7th Jul 2018, 05:10
  #2 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by bravodelta787 View Post
hello ,
As for jet airways cadet program class 2 medical is required before the application process .
So anyone can please share there experience for dgca medicals ..
my nearest class 2 approved doctor is in Jaipur , Rajasthan . (350km+ from my city) ��

thanks
bravodelta787

I would recommend you get a class 1 medical before you start training. What if you get a class 2, finish your program with jet airways and then fail your class 1 medical ? You just wasted an enormous amount of money seeing as jet airways cadet program costs more then 2 times what it would cost you to get a cpl and type rating yourself.
Bored_Aviator is offline  
Old 7th Jul 2018, 05:34
  #3 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: India
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by Bored_Aviator View Post
I would recommend you get a class 1 medical before you start training. What if you get a class 2, finish your program with jet airways and then fail your class 1 medical ? You just wasted an enormous amount of money seeing as jet airways cadet program costs more then 2 times what it would cost you to get a cpl and type rating yourself.

thanks for replying, but
class 1 medical is required before starting the training .
class 2 is just required before the application and selection process .
bravodelta787 is offline  
Old 8th Jul 2018, 10:11
  #4 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by bravodelta787 View Post


thanks for replying, but
class 1 medical is required before starting the training .
class 2 is just required before the application and selection process .
In that case, class 2 medicals are easy, however find a doctor who also does class 1 medicals so that he can give you advice on fixing any problems that might arise on your class 1 medical since the initial class 1 medical's pretty strict so it's better to fix any problems that arise after your class 2 medical so that you aren't declared temporary unfit and have to go through that entire procedure.
Bored_Aviator is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.