Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Flight Deck Forums > Rumours & News
Reload this Page >

jaa approved flight scool what do i need

Rumours & News Reporting Points that may affect our jobs or lives as professional pilots. Also, items that may be of interest to professional pilots.

jaa approved flight scool what do i need

Old 15th Oct 2001, 18:49
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: inis oirr
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post jaa approved flight scool what do i need

does any body have any info on what exactly one needs to set up a jaa approved flight school for ppl's. I especially need to know about where the aircraft need to be kept, can they be leased and do they have to regestered in the country of the school .Please post any other info also (building required ,instructors, cfi etc) as this is all kinda new to me
dopeyhead is offline  
Old 15th Oct 2001, 23:44
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: UK
Posts: 334
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need a copy of CAA Publication CAP 682 - available from Westward Documedia - there's a chapter on approving overseas PPL organisations.

See http://www.documedia.co.uk/pdfs/caacat.pdf
Stan Evil is offline  
Old 16th Oct 2001, 00:02
  #3 (permalink)  
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: England
Posts: 15,013
Received 206 Likes on 73 Posts

Moved to Questions.


ps all the info you need is freely available on the net subject to a serious search..
Wee Weasley Welshman is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.