Professional Pilot Training (includes ground studies) A forum for those on the steep path to that coveted professional licence. Whether studying for the written exams, training for the flight tests or building experience here's where you can hang out.


Old 23rd Jan 2021, 15:03
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2

Just completed MEIR and CPL from UK ATO under UK CAA, however they are tied in with an MCC/JOC ATO which is EASA approved and not CAA UK approved. Is it best to find a UK CAA approved ATO and get my MCC/JOC done under UK CAA then convert at later date if need be? Or would it matter if the MCC/JOC is EASA and the rest of my licenses UK CAA?
IronKirton87 is offline  
Old 23rd Jan 2021, 17:29
  #2 (permalink)  

de minimus non curat lex
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sunny troon
Posts: 1,420
APS / MCC with UK ATO as your licence will be issued by the UK CAA would be ideal.
parkfell is offline  
Old 24th Jan 2021, 13:14
  #3 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2
Cheers for the reply parkfell, i was thinking down those lines.
IronKirton87 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.