Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > North America
Reload this Page >

[Help] Want to be a Flight Instructor in US

North America Still the busiest region for commercial aviation.

[Help] Want to be a Flight Instructor in US

Old 9th May 2017, 23:16
  #21 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 2,452
I'm pretty sure you can't as an F-1 visa doesn't really allow you to have any prior experience past maybe ( and that's a big maybe ) a PPL.
B2N2 is offline  
Old 16th Jun 2020, 09:42
  #22 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by B200Drvr View Post
Most of you are completely wrong!! A visa to work in the US as a CFI is one of the easiest to get. He will need to get his FAA Private, IR and Comm as well as his CFI (MEII). All he has to do is enroll on a course that offers those qualifications with a job for the remainder of his 2 year visa. Easy, as it is one that is offered by many schools. If you think I am wrong, I am living proof that I am right.
Can you guide me with this?
Ashish Parekh is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.