Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Australian recruiters failing middle eastern guys at QATAR AIRWAY

Middle East Many expats still flying in Knoteetingham. Regional issues can be discussed here.

Australian recruiters failing middle eastern guys at QATAR AIRWAY

Old 22nd Apr 2019, 12:15
  #21 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: europe
Age: 32
Posts: 35
Still - I really don't believe that there is any racist agenda in recruitment. Didn't pass? Learn the lesson and move on.
level_change is offline  
Old 23rd Apr 2019, 01:48
  #22 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

by the way this is happening in asia homless aussie cannot find jobs are overseas too
Labu is offline  
Old 23rd Apr 2019, 07:02
  #23 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Doomadgee
Posts: 72
LABU LABU LABU

Looks like a trend developing here. You seemed to not get along with HR at CEBU (Were they awful Aussies too?). Rishworth is a Kiwi mob. Maybe you are getting confused.

in asia homless aussie cannot find jobs are overseas too
Can someone translate this please? Labu, are you saying that homeless pilots in OZ are unable to be homeless in Asia? I'm confused.
Capn Rex Havoc is offline  
Old 23rd Apr 2019, 10:35
  #24 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Surrounded by aluminum, and the great outdoors
Posts: 3,787
If the US is short on pilots and offer special visas for Australians to work in regional airlines, how is that the fault of Australian pilots.

Its not their fault, just like the pilots who were sent by their employers to work in Oz during the pilot dispute...
ironbutt57 is offline  
Old 24th Apr 2019, 05:32
  #25 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: illabo
Age: 53
Posts: 172
Labu is a lying and slanderous idiot.

Very rarely do airlines give feedback as to exactly why you were not successful. And they would NEVER tell you that you were unsuccessful because "The Aussie guy on the interview panel didn't like you." So you are a bullshit artist.

But what this Aussie can tell you, without a word of a lie, is that I for one do not like you ,I would not employ you and that your English is retarded (which by the way, would not impress any interview panel.)

Just another one of God's chromozone mix ups who gets knocked back and then wants to blame others
rodney rude is offline  
Old 24th Apr 2019, 06:58
  #26 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Surrounded by aluminum, and the great outdoors
Posts: 3,787
Originally Posted by rodney rude View Post
Labu is a lying and slanderous idiot.

Very rarely do airlines give feedback as to exactly why you were not successful. And they would NEVER tell you that you were unsuccessful because "The Aussie guy on the interview panel didn't like you." So you are a bullshit artist.

But what this Aussie can tell you, without a word of a lie, is that I for one do not like you ,I would not employ you and that your English is retarded (which by the way, would not impress any interview panel.)

Just another one of God's chromozone mix ups who gets knocked back and then wants to blame others
who cares??
ironbutt57 is offline  
Old 24th Apr 2019, 22:19
  #27 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: South of the North pole
Posts: 276
An American friend of mine who is a non pprunner asked me to find out what an Emirates background check is like regarding your pilot training records from your last or even previous company before that.

He has 1 failed skills test in his life with about 3 or 4 jet type ratings but this failure is at his present company. Apparently the training department there is quite rubbish and he is worried how it will affect him going forward.

He does not want to disclose it if he does not have to but wont lie if asked.

So basically what do they request from your previous companies regarding your training, attendance record, references etc?

Thanks on his behalf to any EK pilots or anyone in the know that replies.
Daddy Fantastic is offline  
Old 25th Apr 2019, 19:11
  #28 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Italy
Posts: 15
Originally Posted by Daddy Fantastic View Post
An American friend of mine who is a non pprunner asked me to find out what an Emirates background check is like regarding your pilot training records from your last or even previous company before that.

He has 1 failed skills test in his life with about 3 or 4 jet type ratings but this failure is at his present company. Apparently the training department there is quite rubbish and he is worried how it will affect him going forward.

He does not want to disclose it if he does not have to but wont lie if asked.

So basically what do they request from your previous companies regarding your training, attendance record, references etc?

Thanks on his behalf to any EK pilots or anyone in the know that replies.

Tell your "friend" that aviation is PASS /FAIL ... that is , if he is still flying he passed. done deal. well done . move on.
As always background check is standard procedure, maybe but not always last OPC, the rest is standard stuff.. noone ever gave 5 fīs if someone failed something or even 5 times and then manned up and got the act togheter and passed , because .,.... you figured it out .. then you passed.

=) ( smileyface * 5)
badmannen is offline  
Old 26th Apr 2019, 03:14
  #29 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
Badmannen it seems you cannot figure out who you are as a person if you are close minded and don’t want to hear the truth that tells me you are another kangaroo who got lost in an a foreign desert just go back to your desert and learn how to lesson before you talk
Labu is offline  
Old 26th Apr 2019, 04:43
  #30 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NZNS/YBBN
Posts: 138
Originally Posted by Labu View Post
Badmannen it seems you cannot figure out who you are as a person if you are close minded and don’t want to hear the truth that tells me you are another kangaroo who got lost in an a foreign desert just go back to your desert and learn how to lesson before you talk
Seems like this idiot is really down on Aussies, what's wrong with him? Going by his rants on here he must have missed out on ICAO Level 4 for starters and probably bitter because he can't make the grade !! Why don't you crawl back into your hole in the ground you Jerk?

Typical Matsalleh hater


Ozziekiwi
ozziekiwi is offline  
Old 26th Apr 2019, 23:15
  #31 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Boldly going where no split infinitive has gone before..
Posts: 4,362
Originally Posted by ozziekiwi View Post
Seems like this idiot is really down on Aussies, what's wrong with him? Going by his rants on here he must have missed out on ICAO Level 4 for starters and probably bitter because he can't make the grade !! Why don't you crawl back into your hole in the ground you Jerk?

Typical Matsalleh hater


Ozziekiwi
I'm not sure what he hates more- Aussies or punctuation!!!!
Wizofoz is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 01:20
  #32 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
Iozzie kiwi talking about levels what kind of level when we know who was shipped across-the world as criminal to the big jail and how there females came from so if you cannot accept the fact who you are idiottttt keep quite your back ground talks for you different level acha capich understood HEHE
Labu is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 01:33
  #33 (permalink)  
short flights long nights
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 3,254
This guy is becoming just completely strange.
SOPS is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 01:40
  #34 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
i just donnot know why the australian cannot accept the truth
Labu is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 01:59
  #35 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NZNS/YBBN
Posts: 138
Originally Posted by SOPS View Post
This guy is becoming just completely strange.
What do you mean 'becoming' He's more than strange, he's an imbecile from a struggling third world country and he can't get out into the real world sucker !!
ozziekiwi is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 02:19
  #36 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
You see ignorance leads to stupidity because you cannot runaway fro your past it’s in your blood Which leads to bad behavior Aussiekiwi what’s that shoe polish kiwi
Labu is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 04:54
  #37 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Doomadgee
Posts: 72
LABU,

I am an Ozzie, born in Oz, - but my Grandparents immigrated from Italy. Your attempt to make some connection to the colonial British past and modern day Australia, is pathetic. You are obviously bitter and outraged by the perceived injustices perpetrated to you, for that I am sorry. Best you put that behind you, stop posted your vitriolic rubbish on here, get on with your life and stay resilient. I wish you all the best I really do.
Capn Rex Havoc is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 05:30
  #38 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Cebu
Posts: 69
I have posted the truth that happens in Qatar airways so if you are in that part of the world get to know truth before you start talking garbage and trying to agree with somebody else before you speak trash learn how to lesson or stay away and by the way I know how people in Australia treats Italians and Greeks and Lebanese and how they speak bad behind your back get a life and learn to speak with respect
Labu is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 07:47
  #39 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Varoius
Posts: 32
Labu, The Australian guy who failed you, is my new hero.
He just saved us all from having to sometimes operate in the same airspace as you. Huge increase in safety.

Try to look at it less emotionally. Aviation is not for everyone, maybe you should just get the hint and change career. By the sounds of it, you have issues Cebu and Qatar. You might find that you will have issues with every airline you deal with.
drifter3 is offline  
Old 27th Apr 2019, 07:55
  #40 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Asia
Posts: 187
What a brilliant thread! I love it when someone with an axe to grind gets on here after a few drinks, but Labu just keeps on giving!

Labu, have a couple more and tell us what you really think. Youíve told us your feelings for Australians. Anything else bothering you? Go on, get it all out. And forget about punctuation.

Che Xindamail is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.