Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Ground & Other Ops Forums > Medical & Health
Reload this Page >

Transferring EASA Medical Without License

Medical & Health News and debate about medical and health issues as they relate to aircrews and aviation. Any information gleaned from this forum MUST be backed up by consulting your state-registered health professional or AME. Due to advertising legislation in various jurisdictions, endorsements of individual practitioners is not permitted.

Transferring EASA Medical Without License

Old 14th Sep 2022, 21:45
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: FL
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transferring EASA Medical Without License


I'm currently in the process of converting my FAA CPL/IR/ME to EASA, and will require an EASA 1st Class Medical. I've noticed some AeMCs in Europe are far more inexpensive than those in other member states. I'm thinking about obtaining my initial 1st Class medical in Romania where the cost is currently 850 Leu = ~$175, as opposed to the ones in Germany that are 700 Euro. If I obtain my initial 1st Class medical in Romania, am I able to transfer it to the another country's civil authority without possessing an EASA rating/license? The SOLI form listed on the Romanian CAA website requires the line item of an 'EASA Part-FCL license number' to be filled. Is it possible to transfer only the medical?
Spruill7716 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.