Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Ground & Other Ops Forums > Medical & Health
Reload this Page >

Use of Medical Certificate for another State License

Medical & Health News and debate about medical and health issues as they relate to aircrews and aviation. Any information gleaned from this forum MUST be backed up by consulting your state-registered health professional or AME. Due to advertising legislation in various jurisdictions, endorsements of individual practitioners is not permitted.

Use of Medical Certificate for another State License

Old 21st Mar 2018, 17:48
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: England
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Use of Medical Certificate for another State License

Can medical certificates be used for another State license?

For example:If I hold a UK CAA PPL (A) with an expired medical certificate and have a valid FAA medical certificate for the same class, will the UK CAA accept the FAA Medical certificate instead of the expired UK medical certificate? Cheer all
chickencanfly is offline  
Old 21st Mar 2018, 19:53
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Below transition level
Posts: 364
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nope, the state of issue of licence must match the state of issue of the medical.
Fostex is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.