Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Social > Jet Blast
Reload this Page >

Don't talk about the ethnicity of grooming gangs

Jet Blast Topics that don't fit the other forums. Rules of Engagement apply.

Don't talk about the ethnicity of grooming gangs

Old 11th Sep 2017, 13:14
  #61 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: A little south of the "Black Sheep" brewery
Posts: 393
I suppose if I suggested that snipers should be used to reduce looting, I would be accused of being a 'racist Daily Mail reader'?
Trossie is offline  
Old 11th Sep 2017, 14:02
  #62 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Kristiansand
Posts: 28
Originally Posted by Trossie View Post
I suppose if I suggested that snipers should be used to reduce looting, I would be accused of being a 'racist Daily Mail reader'?
No. Because it doesn't matter what colour, creed, religion they are. A s**t is a s**t!

Funnily enough, I was discussing this very subject with colleagues today and without exception, that was the consensus of opinion too. Only the lowest scumbags steal from their fellow countrymen in times of trouble.
annakm is offline  
Old 11th Sep 2017, 15:03
  #63 (permalink)  
Paid...Persona Grata
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Between BHX and EMA
Age: 74
Posts: 236
I suppose if I suggested that snipers should be used to reduce looting, I would be accused of being a 'racist Daily Mail reader'?
Correct. However it says more about the accuser's assumption of your assumption of the race of the looters.
UniFoxOs is offline  
Old 11th Sep 2017, 17:35
  #64 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1
Originally Posted by Nemrytter View Post
Are you a hermit? Do you live down a well?
I ask as you clearly haven't met many people in your life.
Another profound contribution Nemrytter but you forgot to mention the Daily Heil.
Dutystude is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 22:17
  #65 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 2,760
Originally Posted by Seldomfitforpurpose View Post
Why, as in why? I only refer to a tiny fraction of your post but why would you seek to defend a religion that is so outwardly subjugating it's women and so clear in its condemnation of all LGBTetc?

Why would you stoop to the rather silly notion that anyone who would question such things is a 'white supremacist'?

Instead of doing the classically Left Wing White Knight thing why not debate with people as to their opinions?

As a debating point tell me why you think it is ok for Muslim women to be forced into wearing black from head to toe from such and early age?

If the prophet actually said that they should dress in that way how come not all Muslim women do so?

Why do many Muslim women not enjoy the freedoms of their non Muslim counterparts, the basic rights of being able to speak to whom ever they want, to go out on their own, basically to integrate into western life?

There is nothing white supremacist or even racist in looking at a 'lifestyle' and questioning it's place or appropriateness in the modern world.

I disagree strongly in women being treated in any way other than fairly and IMHO Islam does precisely that.

Now here is your opportunity to educate me as to why I am wrong to think that way
Where, where did I defend any religion? I class myself as atheist bordering on ant-theist. I abhor and despise the lot. The bane of society.

I broadly agree with most if not all of your feelings about Islam.

The difference between the two of us, it seems to me is that I do not generalize about an entire group of people. Those odious excuses for human beings that have been convicted of raping young white women have no place in any civilised society. There are however, a much bigger group of Muslims who have not committed crimes, work diligently to raise their families just like anyone else.
There are bad Muslims, there are bad Christians, there are bad Hindus. There are even bad atheists.

All Christians are not pedophiles because a number of Catholic priests have been convicted and/or implicated in the systematic sexual abuse of young boys.
All atheists are not mass murdering dictators because of the actions of Stalin.
All Muslims are not suicide bombers or rapists.

As a debating point tell me why you think it is ok for Muslim women to be forced into wearing black from head to toe from such and early age?
I can't because it isn't. I never suggested it was.

Why would you stoop to the rather silly notion that anyone who would question such things is a 'white supremacist'?

Instead of doing the classically Left Wing White Knight thing why not debate with people as to their opinions?
The same could be said of you for suggesting (with a stoop) that I am a 'Left Wing White Knight'

Just because I object to rampant prejudice and bigotry does not make me a supporter of Islam or any other ideology.
TURIN is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 22:23
  #66 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 2,760
BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.
BRITAIN has a problem with SOME British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.

Fixed it for ya.

Is the penny dropping yet?
TURIN is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 22:24
  #67 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Oxon
Age: 62
Posts: 1,941
Originally Posted by TURIN View Post

Just because I object to rampant prejudice and bigotry does not make me a supporter of Islam or any other ideology.
Then I apologise unreservedly for suggesting otherwise.
Seldomfitforpurpose is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 22:25
  #68 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 2,760
It shows the fatal flaw in allowing any leeway in allowing any religion into intrude into any matter of state. And I include the recognition of any religious court or body in legal or political matter - including Sharia, Beth Din and CofE.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me......
On this I agree 100%.
TURIN is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 22:56
  #69 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Москва/Ташкент
Age: 50
Posts: 811
The bad apples always seem to come from specific countries (aka cesspits)... Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Afghanistan to name the usual suspects.

Working in a (reputable) Islamic country in the early to mid 00's (Uzbekistan.. I even shared a beer with Craig Murray at the pub below the Ragu) I will say that most people were as far removed from the above in almost every way it could be different planets we were talking about...

If I were a Muslim in the UK from other countries such as Malaysia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Egypt even the KSA (which has plenty of faults) I'd be highly pissed off... out every one hundred Muslim sex convictions likely 99% can be attributed to a handful of countries, the rest to be tarred with the same brush... same goes for UK Terrorism.
flash8 is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 23:08
  #70 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Home counties
Posts: 4
Ah, now I see; bigot = someone with whom you disagree
MNRAF is offline  
Old 16th Sep 2017, 23:31
  #71 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 2,760
Originally Posted by Seldomfitforpurpose View Post
Then I apologise unreservedly for suggesting otherwise.
Accepted in good faith and I thank you for it.

On that note, it is time to retire.
Sleep soundly.
TURIN is offline  
Old 18th Sep 2017, 08:01
  #72 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: A little south of the "Black Sheep" brewery
Posts: 393
BRITAIN has a problem with SOME British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.
Ahhh... But which ones? It has come to light that bit too often. How do you know which ones to trust? 'SOME' has become a lot more than just a one-off that's that easy to discount.
Is the penny dropping yet?
Trossie is offline  
Old 18th Sep 2017, 08:47
  #73 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Glens o' Angus by way of LA
Age: 56
Posts: 1,974
Orwell would be laughing his ass off, If ethnic profiling is ineffective or misguided why don't the authorities pull all the manpower assigned to checking flights from the Caribean for drugs and the Middle East for terrorists and redistribute it equally to all arrivals, this may help catch all those pesky blonde haired blue eyed Christian Nordic coke barons and suicide bombers flooding in here on Icelandic Air and Norwegian Airline flights?

Thank good I live far enough North that the temperatures tend to keep the riff raff out, for now anyway. We're doomed, completely and utterly doomed if this PC madness continues.
piperboy84 is offline  
Old 18th Sep 2017, 08:55
  #74 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: A little south of the "Black Sheep" brewery
Posts: 393
To add another voice from that cold North: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EH1G4EwljM!!
Trossie is offline  
Old 5th Oct 2017, 06:30
  #75 (permalink)  
Ecce Homo! Loquitur...
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Peripatetic
Posts: 10,394
The Times: Rotherham charges

Twelve more men have been charged as part of Operation Stovewood, the investigation into child sexual abuse in Rotherham. The men face accusations of rape and indecent assault. Paul Williamson, of the National Crime Agency, said: “We have now charged 21 men with over 94 child sexual abuse offences.” The 12 men will appear at Sheffield magistrates’ court on October 24.
ORAC is offline  
Old 21st Feb 2018, 06:19
  #76 (permalink)  
Ecce Homo! Loquitur...
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Peripatetic
Posts: 10,394
Rotherham abuse scandal grows as police find more victims and 110 suspects

More than 1,500 children are thought to have been targeted and abused in the Rotherham sex-grooming scandal, it was revealed yesterday.

The National Crime Agency (NCA), which is investigating past sex crimes in the town, said it had identified even more potential victims than were estimated by the 2014 inquiry. Officers said yesterday that the NCA inquiry, Britain’s biggest child exploitation investigation, now had 110 “designated suspects” and 1,510 potential victims of child sex crimes between 1997 and 2013. Eighty per cent of the suspected offenders were men of Pakistani origin and 90 per cent of the victims were white British girls aged from 11 to 18, they said.

More than 140 officers are working on 34 investigations within the inquiry, Operation Stovewood, which was launched in 2015 and has an annual budget of £6.9 million. It is expected to run for at least eight years.....

Paul Williamson, Stovewood’s senior investigating officer, said that his team was actively working with more than 260 of the 1,510 victims. “The identification and bringing to justice of offenders is what we’ll be judged on. We will not falter in our commitment to this task. I’ve got a very committed team which is pursuing a very, very worthy mission.”

Thus far, 38 people have been arrested, 18 charged and four convicted of crimes, leading to prison sentences totalling more than 30 years. In the most recent case, Asghar Bostan, 47, was jailed for nine years this month for twice raping a child between 2000 and 2002 after grooming her with drugs and alcohol before taking her to a flat in the town.

Mr Williamson warned that progress was inevitably slow because many former child victims were highly vulnerable. One woman recently gave officers information about 30 suspects, describing 17 potential victims and 27 crime scenes.......
ORAC is offline  
Old 21st Feb 2018, 07:01
  #77 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: apogee
Age: 65
Posts: 59
Got to wonder why there is the same problem with so many men of "Pakistani Origin" in these numbers. This is all premeditated, conspiratorial, group crime. No effective integration going on there and no kudos for the immigration services in a lot of these cases.
meadowrun is offline  
Old 21st Feb 2018, 14:48
  #78 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Age: 61
Posts: 5,509
There is an old Monty Python joke in a philosopher's sketch, wherein the philosopher's wife complains that she has to get her orgasms from some rancid Pakistani (the milkman, who she's been screwing since he has been inattentive as a husband). The resulting argument gets the two so worked up that they end up making mad passionate love amidst the cartons of yogurt.

Is this now to be censored?
Lonewolf_50 is offline  
Old 21st Feb 2018, 15:25
  #79 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: south of Cirencester, north of Lyneham
Age: 73
Posts: 1,243
What puzzles (and irritates me) is the relatively short sentences handed out. Plus they only serve half if they are good boys. I feel a minimum of 50 years is called for. I know we don't have the prison places, but why have we shut so many old prisons in that case?
radeng is offline  
Old 26th Feb 2018, 06:49
  #80 (permalink)  
Ecce Homo! Loquitur...
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Peripatetic
Posts: 10,394
Rotherham abuse inquiry ‘needs 100 more officers’
ORAC is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.