PPRuNe Forums

PPRuNe Forums (https://www.pprune.org/)
-   Fragrant Harbour (https://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour-19/)
-   -   Secret recording (https://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour/615148-secret-recording.html)

unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 02:31

Secret recording
 
Is there any truth that last Fridays CX/HKAOA meeting was secretly recorded ( by the company ) and in the recording GC members promotions and management appointments were discussed IF they could pursuade the membership to drop the TB by the New year ?

kenfoggo 7th Nov 2018 02:56

What evidence do you have of such morally bankrupt activity?

unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 02:58


Originally Posted by kenfoggo (Post 10303974)
What evidence do you have of such morally bankrupt activity?


I heard that "the recording" was in lieu of meeting notes being taken and a one off BUT that the company deliberately introduced GC "inducements" to promote a settlement and ending of the TB. Such a recording could be used either way and is very sinister indeed if true.
No evidence.

Numero Crunchero 7th Nov 2018 03:00

The Ops/AOA meeting is today - not last Friday. But hey, this is a rumour network.

lessonlearnt 7th Nov 2018 03:02

Well done DS.....and your useless minions......
YOU will destroy this union.

TurningFinalRWY36 7th Nov 2018 03:11

lesson learnt why are you getting so angry over this, there is no proof, just a rumour. Dont be so quick to come to a conclusion

Oasis 7th Nov 2018 03:44

Could be false flag from company, in any case letís monitor the career paths of the gc for a while.
Such a recording will never see the light of day.

unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 09:11


Originally Posted by Numero Crunchero (Post 10303979)
The Ops/AOA meeting is today - not last Friday. But hey, this is a rumour network.

Wrong a meeting took place last Friday. Official or not it took place. The negotiators had Office days and the meeting was in the afternoon.

unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 09:13


Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 10303997)
Could be false flag from company, in any case letís monitor the career paths of the gc for a while.
Such a recording will never see the light of day.

Agreed it will nver see the light of day but the scandle is it exits and the HKAOA know that but are denying it. Lying to the membership is a criminal offence.

skyboss 7th Nov 2018 09:24

every meeting should be recorded
 
Every meeting should be recorded, records of it should be stored for 5 years, just in case the AOA membership gets the feeling that the NC and or GC have been corrupted by CX

ACMS 7th Nov 2018 09:49

Seriously some of you guys are hanging on way too tight..........take a breath.......in and out.......in and out.......


unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 10:11


Originally Posted by skyboss (Post 10304188)
Every meeting should be recorded, records of it should be stored for 5 years, just in case the AOA membership gets the feeling that the NC and or GC have been corrupted by CX

Agreed but in every negotiation the company demands secrecy and the HKAOA agree WHY ?

Steve the Pirate 7th Nov 2018 10:28


Originally Posted by lessonlearnt (Post 10303988)
To be fair - Yes I am angry over this

Maybe its because our union has done [email protected]£K all for me since I have joined....
Just waisted my time and money. I will resign from this AOA excuse of a union very soon.

Funny, I don't recall seeing anyone else's name on the ballot for Chairman. If you think the current incumbent is ineffectual then perhaps you should have put your name forward?

STP

unitedabx 7th Nov 2018 11:11


Originally Posted by Steve the Pirate (Post 10304253)
Funny, I don't recall seeing anyone else's name on the ballot for Chairman. If you think the current incumbent is ineffectual then perhaps you should have put your name forward?

STP

The 'chairman' should resign. He is a total waste of space and a poor excuse for a union leader. Resign at take your job on the 3rd floor as promised. Please just go.

AdB29 7th Nov 2018 12:13

I recorded meetings with CX before I left the company. They should hope to God I don’t let them surface. What they wrote in meeting minutes and what was said in recordings were totally different. This is corruption and it's the jellyfish that was involved, totally disgusting!

Freehills 7th Nov 2018 23:05


Originally Posted by unitedabx (Post 10304175)
Agreed it will nver see the light of day but the scandle is it exits and the HKAOA know that but are denying it. Lying to the membership is a criminal offence.

isnt it a criminal offence not to report a criminal offence? Maybe you should make a police report to keep yourself out of jeopardy

Numero Crunchero 8th Nov 2018 00:22

Unitedabx you did make me laugh so thank you for that. As they say, never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Please file that report - I'd like to hear what was said.

Firefly47 9th Nov 2018 15:52

Unitedabx should us some proof or stfu..... oh wait you have none

unitedabx 10th Nov 2018 00:36


Originally Posted by Firefly47 (Post 10306515)
Unitedabx should us some proof or stfu..... oh wait you have none

Non at the moment but if and when I do are we ready to demand our entire negotiating team resign. Standby.

Numero Crunchero 10th Nov 2018 05:19


Originally Posted by unitedabx (Post 10307025)
Non at the moment but if and when I do are we ready to demand our entire negotiating team resign. Standby.

Wow - I thought maybe you had heard a third hand rumour and then got it wrong hence I thought your posts hilarious.

Now I am left with two options. You are either a delusional individual or you are purely muck raking for your own purposes (which I don't understand)

If you know who I am you will know I am speaking with 100% accuracy. Your posts are almost entirely wrong - the only thing you actually got right was that ODs were on the roster.

The rest of your comments are entirely inaccurate.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:06.


Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.