Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Fragrant Harbour
Reload this Page >

Airbus e-licence

Fragrant Harbour A forum for the large number of pilots (expats and locals) based with the various airlines in Hong Kong. Air Traffic Controllers are also warmly welcomed into the forum.

Airbus e-licence

Old 31st Dec 2016, 23:23
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 754
Airbus e-licence

Apparently someone failed to renew the licence for the A50 training package, so none of the CX laptops (student and instructor alike) are able to access it.

Of course getting something like that sorted out by the French over New Year, which also coincides with a weekend, will be a piece of cake.....
broadband circuit is offline  
Old 31st Dec 2016, 23:42
  #2 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: By the sea
Posts: 126
Keep ya shirt on...
pill is offline  
Old 31st Dec 2016, 23:51
  #3 (permalink)  
ZFT
N4790P
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Asia
Age: 70
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by broadband circuit View Post
Apparently someone failed to renew the licence for the A50 training package, so none of the CX laptops (student and instructor alike) are able to access it.

Of course getting something like that sorted out by the French over New Year, which also coincides with a weekend, will be a piece of cake.....
Do you really think any other OEM would be any different?

Generally we find TLS quite responsive to 'issues' such as this.
ZFT is offline  
Old 1st Jan 2017, 03:26
  #4 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 754
Do you really think any other OEM would be any different?
Shouldn't you have asked:

Do you really think any other airline would be any different?

To which the answer is likely YES.

Wake up - the original intent was not a dig at Airbus or the French. It was a comment on the gross mismanagement of something as simple yet essential as a type rating training package.

Just another example of CX management fiddling whilst Rome burns.
broadband circuit is offline  
Old 1st Jan 2017, 03:47
  #5 (permalink)  
ZFT
N4790P
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Asia
Age: 70
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by broadband circuit View Post
Shouldn't you have asked:

Do you really think any other airline would be any different?

To which the answer is likely YES.

Wake up - the original intent was not a dig at Airbus or the French. It was a comment on the gross mismanagement of something as simple yet essential as a type rating training package.

Just another example of CX management fiddling whilst Rome burns.
Then why question the French ability to respond over this weekend?

Oh, and I am wide awake thank you.
ZFT is offline  
Old 1st Jan 2017, 04:53
  #6 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: everywhere
Posts: 503
Better get some rest then ZFT. It's not a dig about the abilities of the French or airbus, but when it comes to weekends and public holidays, they will enjoy their time off. I don't think Pierre is going to drop his glass of wine and rush back to the office to sort this problem out because someone at Cx hasn't renewed the training package license.

Please don't quote 3 words of my post and call me anti-airbus racist.
flyhardmo is offline  
Old 1st Jan 2017, 05:04
  #7 (permalink)  
ZFT
N4790P
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Asia
Age: 70
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by flyhardmo View Post
Better get some rest then ZFT. It's not a dig about the abilities of the French or airbus, but when it comes to weekends and public holidays, they will enjoy their time off. I don't think Pierre is going to drop his glass of wine and rush back to the office to sort this problem out because someone at Cx hasn't renewed the training package license.

Please don't quote 3 words of my post and call me anti-airbus racist.
Where did I call you either anti Airbus or racist?

I am quite fully rested but thank you for your concern.

Happy New Year
ZFT is offline  
Old 1st Jan 2017, 10:23
  #8 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: everywhere
Posts: 503
Attached Images
File Type: gif
missing-the-point.gif (974.8 KB, 63 views)
flyhardmo is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.