Wikiposts
Search
The Pacific: General Aviation & Questions The place for students, instructors and charter guys in Oz, NZ and the rest of Oceania.

That Brissy p!ssup.....

Search this Thread

Old 14th May 2004, 12:24
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking That Brissy p!ssup.....

Is it really almost 2 weeks since we had it?? I've just arrived back in sushi central, having spent the last 8 days in Hanmer Springs, In Zid (recuperating).

What a great time...thanks guys 'n gals, especially those who made gargantuan travel arrangements to get there.
Someone managed to record some photographic evidence of the event on my camera, however I'll need instructions on how to provide a link if they're ever going to obtain public exposure - the shot up GoGirl's nostrils is particularly intriguing - art nouveau at its best!

I understand that the inaugural, "Official PPRuNe Guest Book" is in safe hands - the same ones that guarded the highly evaporative bottle of lid-sippin' J.D. and would like to nominate GG and Disco Stu for the position of "Joint Convenors of East Coast PPRuNe Bashes"
Old 14th May 2004, 23:39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taken two weeks to get over it, eh Kap???

From the background sounds I heard on the phone, not sure I'd want to see the photos this early in the morning!!

Woomera
Old 15th May 2004, 10:44

PPRuNeaholic

Lightbulb

The said "Official PPRuNe Guest Book" is in my custody KM, ready to head for the UK. Dunno how it'll get back here in time for the 3rd Annual Brisbash in December though, as it will probably be in use at the December Gatbash. We'll cross that bridge in due course, I guess...
Old 17th May 2004, 09:22
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Danger

The said "Official PPRuNe Guest Book" is in my custody

Sigh of relief, Ozsex - I was wondering whether "certain persons" had tried pawning it for contraband whilst headed North.
Anyway, the U.K. will undoubtedly provide a cooler clime for the scorched pages!!
It would be a fine tradition to have a PPRuNe Guest Book from now on, at each PPRuNe Bash.
Congrats on being the official intercontinental carrier, Ozsex

"Who are we gunna ban??!!".Yeah, good one, Big W...............poor ol' Winstun!

Still waiting for the abuse from Wirraway - I think he thinks I'm a fully paid-up, card-carrying member of a certain political party!

To a "special two" - How's the INTERNET BANKING going??
Old 17th May 2004, 10:39
Man Bilong Balus long PNG

Location: Looking forward to returning to Japan soon but in the meantime continuing the never ending search for a bad bottle of Red!
Received 105 Likes on 60 Posts
Devil

Kaptin-san; How could you sir? That is, permit yourself to be talked out of 'phoning me during the proceedings by Ozex. I am devastated sir!
Ah well; Ozmate has got his wish. I'll definitely get to the next bash. Dammit.. I really wanted to hear Go Girl's laugh! Apparently it is something different. (or so I'm told)

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.
Old 18th May 2004, 03:13

Where are those pictures!!!!
Old 18th May 2004, 07:40

PPRuNeaholic

How on earth could I have forgotten that "internet banking" episode? Yer a cruel man, KM!

There's been a delay on the pics while I await the approval of some of the pictorial subjects. I can't upload them right now anyway, as I'm forced to use a very low speed, high cost internet connection at present. That's one of the many "joys" of living in this part of the world...
Old 19th May 2004, 12:28

PPRuNette

Talking

It was great to catch up with some old mates

As for the jibes about the internet banking fiasco....well, what can I say; other than - Pinky, GoGirl wasn't laughing at that particular point

Nonetheless, thanks to trusty OzEx things were sorted, and I numbly smiled and laughed my way through the remainder of the event

So, you want photos eh?

Well, here ya go......

PPRuNe Mayhem Brisvegas 2004 - The pictorial Evidence!

BTW Kaptin, between yourself and OzEx, with your phone call and his relentless banging on our hotel room door, you made it really difficult for me to get any action later that night

Looks like the Annual at the Breakky Creek is still on; details at a much later date, suffice to say it is usually held the weekend before Christmas.......PLAN AHEAD!!!

Cheers
GG
Old 20th May 2004, 08:31

PPRuNeaholic

Devil

Relentless banging on your hotel room door GG? Ya know that you only have yerself to blame for that ONE occasion... had ya remembered to give me the "Attendance Book", I'd never have had to, ummm, interrupt you! It might have been "difficult" for ya to get some action, but ya need to know that the walls in that hotel aren't especially thick...

Great piccies and some truly marvellous memories... ah yes, it all comes flooding back now...
Old 20th May 2004, 08:44

I couldn't resist putting a comment on the last picture.......

Sorry!!

Woomera
Old 20th May 2004, 10:01

Location: somewhere in the nth of Oz, where it isn't really cold
GG .. nice piccies maaate!

I see the one so aptly added to by Woomera was obviously taken PANdT .. Post Actual Northerners departure Time!

as for the end of year do .. I've already booked the ticket so if there's any date change .. LOOK OUT!
Old 20th May 2004, 10:53

Location: Looking forward to returning to Japan soon but in the meantime continuing the never ending search for a bad bottle of Red!
Unhappy

I was'nt there! I am not a happy boy!
As is said in the classics;
"That'll learn ya!!"

you're born. Once when
Old 21st May 2004, 08:10

PPRuNeaholic

Devil

There's a few more piccies of the event right here, specially to upset Pinky even further!
Old 21st May 2004, 12:14

Red face

Aaauugghhh!!!!!

you're born. Once when
Old 21st May 2004, 12:54

PPRuNette

Christ!
No wonder Mini 'M' thought I was pregnant

And for the record, I only had 2 cap shots and 1 full drink of said disappearing bottle of JD

I prefer Wild Turkey

GG
Old 22nd May 2004, 00:47
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Cool

At long last, the censor has allowed some of the milder photos to be publically aired ................I see the shots of GoGirl being banged on the hotel door were deleted!

Currently I`m still "on the road", but once I get back to the shoebox where I reside, I shall attempt to publish other shots of the Mayhem (an apt name, GG)
What a good idea, Ozsex, an annual event around that same date - it seemed to suit quite a few people, as it`s off peak - travel and accomodation aren`t a problem - and the weather at that time of the year is generally pretty damned good.

Yes Pinky, you (and a couple of other false starters, who - such as KEG, ZARG, ANIMAL CLUB and ****SU-TONKA) shall remained unamed, missed the chance not only to sign the inaugral PPRuNe Members & Visitors Book, but also to witness Ozsex`s several attempts to correctly align the aircraft on the centre line of D field. The resultant landing had several witnesses to the event state they clearly heard Captain Ozsex tell his pax to "Bra for landing".
His subsequent flagrant flaunting of photos of his "most favourite, number 1" girlfriends left several of us wondering whether he will ever really find TRUE lust on this lonely planet

Standby for more pictorial evidence!

Last edited by Kaptin M; 22nd May 2004 at 01:25.
Old 22nd May 2004, 00:57

Hey Kaptin don't make me more green with envy. I honestly tried... yeah, I know, I can get more trying by the drink!!!

See you next time - for sure.
Old 22nd May 2004, 09:08

PPRuNeaholic

Devil

Don't forget the Wild Turkey next time KM.
Old 23rd May 2004, 07:54

Brian McCarthy and his good wife was a bit of a surprise. Virgin now. Hmm!
Old 24th May 2004, 02:15
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Smile

More evidence, can be found here - no, it can't!!

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft...ctures?userid={6E72317C-621D-49C1-A3DD-342E2A2F4C64}&tio=0

It's been censored!!

Let me work on it again!!

Okay, try here:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/0F02F2687ACF32D

Last edited by Kaptin M; 24th May 2004 at 03:08.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.