PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - That Brissy p!ssup.....
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2004, 00:47
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

At long last, the censor has allowed some of the milder photos to be publically aired ................I see the shots of GoGirl being banged on the hotel door were deleted!

Currently I`m still "on the road", but once I get back to the shoebox where I reside, I shall attempt to publish other shots of the Mayhem (an apt name, GG)
What a good idea, Ozsex, an annual event around that same date - it seemed to suit quite a few people, as it`s off peak - travel and accomodation aren`t a problem - and the weather at that time of the year is generally pretty damned good.

Yes Pinky, you (and a couple of other false starters, who - such as KEG, ZARG, ANIMAL CLUB and ****SU-TONKA) shall remained unamed, missed the chance not only to sign the inaugral PPRuNe Members & Visitors Book, but also to witness Ozsex`s several attempts to correctly align the aircraft on the centre line of D field. The resultant landing had several witnesses to the event state they clearly heard Captain Ozsex tell his pax to "Bra for landing".
His subsequent flagrant flaunting of photos of his "most favourite, number 1" girlfriends left several of us wondering whether he will ever really find TRUE lust on this lonely planet

Standby for more pictorial evidence!

Last edited by Kaptin M; 22nd May 2004 at 01:25.