Flying Instructors & Examiners A place for instructors to communicate with one another because some of them get a bit tired of the attitude that instructing is the lowest form of aviation, as seems to prevail on some of the other forums!


Old 23rd Aug 2017, 18:02
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 173

Ladies, Gents

I am the holder of FAA ATP,CFII,MEI.
Also holder of EASA CPL.
Dutch citizen.
Whats the best place in Europe to convert my FAA instructor license to EASA FI license ?
Each European EASA land country has its own conversion rules, I know, understand, and respect.
But what I would like to know which country or ATO can give me an unrestricted EASA FI, based on my extended experience as an FAA flight instructor ? This of course after graduating from an EASA FI Course.
Anyone who can point me in the right direction ?


Gerrit Pols
gerpols is offline  
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 19:01
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Walmington on Sea
Posts: 305
This should answer most of your questions. Generally not too much of an issue to get the FI certificate unrestricted if you can prove a sensible amount of experience.

Flying Training|Instructor|Examiner|Formation|CPL|Aerobatics
Ex Oggie is offline  
Old 24th Aug 2017, 18:52
  #3 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 173
Thanks man !
gerpols is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.