Wikiposts
Search
Computer/Internet Issues & Troubleshooting Anyone with questions about the terribly complex world of computers or the internet should try here. NOT FOR REPORTING ISSUES WITH PPRuNe FORUMS! Please use the subforum "PPRuNe Problems or Queries."

Sony Ericsson & Palm T3

Search this Thread

Old 29th Sep 2004, 14:31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sony Ericsson & Palm T3

Has anybody experienced problems syncing the Palm T3 tungsten with a T630i via bluetooth?

I've read on various forums that they should be compatible using the T610 settings in the PDA but I can't seem to get mine to work. Any ideas please!
Old 30th Sep 2004, 03:50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When you say "syncing" do you mean sync the calendar or just making a connection for dialing from address book,browsing the web,etc

For the first ..I haven't tried it ..but I do use Outlook to sync the calendar to both Palm and Phone.

For the second, make sure you have downloaded the latest phone update software from Palm and then run the Phone-link app. You need to have a GPRS account working on your mobile provider.

A note of caution. Nokia use a diff version of Bluetooth on the 6230 so not all functions work with a Palm.

Let me know if you need more info and I will knock up a quick "how-to" for you.

MAx