PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home

dublinpilot
19th Jul 2003, 01:51
Guys and gals,

I have an out of date chart covering the Republic of Ireland, and an out of date Poolies guide to Ireland.

The chart is 2001 version, which is the one immediatly preceeding the current one. There has been some changes to airspace, particularly the controlled airspace around Dublin. So I know I don't need to say this, but it is obviously not suitable for flight planning! But if it's of any use to anyone considering flying here, and wants to get an idea of distances, or a general feel for the airspace they will need to go through, or just dream about a trip, then you are more than welcome to it.

The Poolies guide is a 2000 version. Again it is the one preceeding the current one. Again, it should not be used for flight planning, but will give you a feel for what airports and facilities are available over here.

Obviously anyone who has decided to make a trip here needs up to date info, and these are not suitable to you! But if you just want to have a look at our country, and see if a trip is feasible to you, then you are more than welcome to them, just let me know.

dp

ps. for anyone who is interested some info on Irish VFR aerodromes is avaliable at

IAA site here (http://www.iaa.ie/admin_irava14ap03/ais/aic/aic_documents/03-02.pdf)

Mr Wolfie
19th Jul 2003, 01:58
DublinPilot,

Check your PM's

Mr W.

dublinpilot
19th Jul 2003, 02:32
They're all yours Mr. Wolfie. Don't worry about postage costs, I doubt it's much.

dp

BRL
20th Jul 2003, 01:31
Whilst we are here, does anyone else have a out of date ROI map they don't want??

I will be over there soon flying from Spanish point and wouldn't mind a look at a map in advance. Any help appreciated, ta....
Brl.

Negative 'G'
20th Jul 2003, 03:07
Hmmmm Spanish point........now theres an interesting memory !

Just make sure the grass has been cut :D:D:D:D:D

Neg G :D

BRL
20th Jul 2003, 03:45
It should be ok, the last time I was there a cow walked past the little hanger, the office and away into the distance.... :uhoh: :ooh:

dublinpilot
21st Jul 2003, 20:37
BRL,

Unfortunately Mr. Wolfie has beaten you to my old chart, but have a look at your private messages.

To anyone else reading this-no I don't have another old chart to give BRL, so if you do, please send it to him!:)

dp