PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

wing_nut1
14th Jul 2003, 05:13
This is mainly for a slight comical value but whilst you are chuckling to yourself, you have to feel sorry for this guy.

i was just heading out with the load sheet when a man came running up asking to get on the flight. I said no as there wasnt time (10 mins before departure) and his reply was (best one i have ever heard)

"I cut my testicle off and was in hostpital getting it sewed back on"

.....well try and keep a straight face while he is saying that?!

still, you have to feel sorry for him:ok:

Captain Airclues
14th Jul 2003, 06:12
He certainly had some balls to come up with that one!

Airclues

PAXboy
14th Jul 2003, 18:57
I'll have to try and remember that one next time I'm late ... I could always show my vasectomy scar to prove it. :ok:

timmcat
14th Jul 2003, 19:14
So... did you give in then and let the potential eunoch on?

newswatcher
14th Jul 2003, 19:53
Wingnut, didn't give his name as Adolf, did he?:p :p

redsnail
14th Jul 2003, 21:35
"swing low, sweet chariot"

Dop
14th Jul 2003, 23:50
I have to wonder what he said at the hospital!

"I was just woodworking in the nude, when suddenly the saw slipped..."

wing_nut1
15th Jul 2003, 01:38
haha no i didnlt let him on!! he was even more frustrated when someone in the back office shouted 'what a load of old bollo**s'....didnt calm him down much ;)

PetPilot
15th Jul 2003, 07:12
Wing Nut1 also forgot to mention that this guy was irish LOL. Lets do a 360 turn and get outta here.

PP

Whooaahh
16th Jul 2003, 19:40
Being the proud owner of a vasectomy scar ( actually two, but who's counting ) your late passenger was obviously full of sh1t as "running" was absolutely the last thing on my mind (OK, the second last thing :E ) for about 3 days after the surgery :ugh:

Whooaahh!!

Gouabafla
23rd Jul 2003, 00:19
Aaargh.

I was once bounced off a flight from Bamako to Abidjan in West Africa. This was more than a little worrying because I had a large growth appearing where your pax said he didn't have anything. The hospital facilities in Bamako leave a lot to be desired, but Abidjan is pretty good and I had an appointment to get my naught bits checked out the following afternoon.

The next morning I turned up for the flight I'd been rebooked on and was turned down again. So I looked very pained (wasn't difficult), while the friend who'd driven me to the airport took the check in person on one side and explained in graphic detail why I had to be on that flight. Ah, the power of male bonding! I was checked in and ushered through to the lounge in record time - feeling, it has to be said, pretty embarassed (and sore).

For the record, I had a bit of fluid retention or something that cured itself after a couple of months - but it was scarey!

wing_nut1
23rd Jul 2003, 06:36
ooooo that sounds painful just reading it! :ugh: