PDA

View Full Version : how much do I

Deano777
11th Jul 2003, 06:14
send to the CAA for my PPL to be issued?

Hi all btw, I have done a search and read the 'other' post about issuing of the liscence but to no avail, I finally picked up my completed application form from flying centre today (after my MET exam was misplaced) and want to send it asap but there is nowhere displaying the fee for the liscence, I need to send it tomorrow and dont know how much to send.
Just a link would be good enough, I have trolled the CAA website but its a tad ambiguous to say the least

Thanks a million guys

Dean :)

iainpoll
11th Jul 2003, 06:47
Sorry if this is not that helpful, but surely the examiner should have told you when he signed the paperwork??

If not, just give the CAA a ring, they are actually quite helpful when you get through:ok:

Deano777
11th Jul 2003, 07:00
Hi Iain
m8 I asked him, he said he didnt know, I shall phone the CAA tomorrow at work as you say, just thought someone may know on here so I didnt have to double handle the info because its the wife who has to post it off LOL and i will have to call her once I find out. (can be a tad hard to get hold of each other as we may be busy at different times)
But thanks alot anyway :) sorry for getting u guys to do my dirty work lol

Deano :)

PhilD
11th Jul 2003, 14:40
The CAA charges are detailed on their website here (http://www.caa.co.uk/srg/licensing/fcl/default.asp?page=983)

Spikeee
11th Jul 2003, 19:36
Its £146.

Spike

Deano777
11th Jul 2003, 20:41
Thanks a million guys, LOL I spent an hr on the CAA website looking for that last night :mad: must have been the heat or something :D

Thanks again

Dean.