PDA

View Full Version : English version JAR-FCL needed

WestWind1950
2nd Jul 2003, 01:28
Who can help me?

Where can I find an English up-to-date version of the JAR-FCL? We just introduced it in Germany, in German of course, on May 1, but there are some sections I'd like to compare with the "original". So far, all sites I have found, like the JAA, are not much help.... I don't necessarily want to download all of it, but just be able to at least read the parts I need.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

WestWind1950

Pianorak
2nd Jul 2003, 02:43
Vielleicht hier?

www.caa.co.uk/docs/175/Lasors_Section_C.pdf

:ok:

WestWind1950
2nd Jul 2003, 03:29
Thanks Fred!!

I already notice some very basic differences... and I thought all of this was to be harmonizing everything :confused:

Our German JAR-FCL has been introduced in such a terribly complicated way, that no one understands it, not even the authorities :}

... and introducing it at the beginning of the season was a very big mistake!! Since May 1 there is pure chaos here... and expect a wait of up to 5 weeks for your licence!! Imagine not being able to fly all that time, with great flying weather :mad:

Thanks again...

WestWind1950

P.S. was the introduction as chaotic in other countries as well? would be interesting to know.....

Pianorak
2nd Jul 2003, 04:17
WestWind - Glad to have been of some use. I am somewhat surprised to hear that the introduction in Germany was (is ?) beset by problems. What's happened to German efficiency? :confused:

WestWind1950
2nd Jul 2003, 04:29
hi Fred,

good question! I'm afraid it's much TOO efficient! :eek: oh, well... give us a few weeks (months?) and maybe we'll get things straightened out (ha ha....)

WestWind1950

DesiPilot
3rd Jul 2003, 01:51
WestWind

You can also try http://jaa.nl/section1/jarsec1.html

:) DesiPilot

WestWind1950
4th Jul 2003, 06:12
Thanks DesiPilot!! That was exactly what I was looking for! I knew I could depend on PPruners... :p

WestWind1950