Thank you:

The Kentish Flyer;
Aussie Andy;
Fly Stimulator;
Big Red L;
Charlie Zulu;
Flying For Fun;
& Northern Flyer.

My computer's been on the blink since I last posted to the forum so appologies for the late response. It's great to see so many people responding!

The QXY was quite daunting but I really did enjoy it and it was a very big step for me. I am so pleased that I did it and it showed me that with a bit of confidence and good planning, my future solo flying should be safe and rewarding.

As for Compton Abbas, I mentioned in my posting that I am due to fly most of the week 19th to 27th July following which I hope to take the Skills Test. Naturally I am hoping that I will make the grade in July, but I remain philasophical. I believe that, particularly in my case, the initial licence to fly will simply be a passport to further learning and if I should be lucky enough to pass the skills test my initiall sorties will be pretty close to home for a fair while.

I will try to keep the forum posted regarding my progress, however in the mean time best wishes to you all, safe flying and I hope you are all enjoying the fab weather we are having of late.

Regards,
Mr Teddy.