PDA

View Full Version : Multiflight LBA

oli carley
25th Jun 2003, 02:37
anyone done their training at or flown out of multiflight at the southside of LBA?

What did you think of the place itself and the quality of the staff/instructors?

25th Jun 2003, 20:07
Hello Oli,

I am just completing my flight training at Multiflight.

The place is very good, got great facilities and a good friendly spirit. You have to remember though that its a flight training acadamy rather than a club, therefore if your looking for an evening round the bar with the rest of the club members you will be dissapointed - tea or coffee only lol!

I have flown with all the instructors there (well the ones that fly the Robin) and they are all really friendly, informative, and certinaly know what they are doing. They make the flying fun which can get very labourous going round and round in the circuit lol! The quality is very good, I went solo in under 8 hours, and will be taking my test at 45 hours.

I would thoroughly recommend you to give multiflight serious consideration I have loved every minute flying there.

Good luck!

flossie
27th Jun 2003, 18:21
Does anyone out there know who got the elusive F/A's job that they have been advertising for nearly two years? It is still posted on their website, yet a source has told me the position is filled!They may be a very good training school, but their professionalism where recruiting staff is concerned leaves something to be desired!

How many other f/a's have done trial flights for them, and never heard a thing afterwards?

Wily Coyote
27th Jun 2003, 19:10
Multiflight have fantastic instructors, the robin's are a joy to fly but the disorganisation has to be seen to be believed !!

Overall, I would recommend them but I would also urge you to check out Leeds Flying School. I've never been there personally but I've heard many good things about them and it doesn't hurt to have a look :)

Wily

oli carley
27th Jun 2003, 20:52
well the bbj arrives on monday and is straight away flying to fiji with the owner of multiflight (alright for some)so i guess the positioned has been filled

why, did u want it???

flossie
27th Jun 2003, 21:41
That's an interesting snippet, I did want the position if I am completely honest, but they have been so unprofessional, that I perhaps had a lucky escape! However, the fact that it is flying out straight away doesn't mean too much. They have been using freelance crew for nearly 2 years, so they may still be doing just that!!
Thanks for the insight though.....