PDA

View Full Version : Where to rent aircraft privately in U.S ?

seanbr0wn
15th Jun 2003, 22:03
I would like to know if there are any websites, magazines or information about renting private aircraft in or around Orlando or any part of the U.S for that matter. I will be looking to do some flying over there in late September and i am considering this idea.

Does anybody have an aircraft that they would like to rent out? (has to be in excellent condition of course!)

Does anybody have any prices or info on this topic ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sean

daniel25
15th Jun 2003, 22:40
I did some flying out of John Wayne Airport, Orange County CA at and organisation called the Orange County Flight Center.

I know its not near Florida, but their website has got some good info on prices, aircraft etc.

www.ocflightcenter.com

MAJIC9
16th Jun 2003, 04:45
Around here.. I rent 172's for $80/hr... I think that 182's go for $130..

try www.airnav.com - look up airports you're interested in.. you may be able to gather feedback for different places, as well as their websites if they have 'em.

spils
16th Jun 2003, 16:22
try www.wingsandwheelsfl.com

onehunga
16th Jun 2003, 21:13
Suggest you grab a copy of Pilot or Flyer magazine. There are a number of training schools on both the east and west coasts that have cheap rates, particularly if you are taking them for extended periods eg: (10, 25, 50 or 100hrs).

scroggs
19th Jun 2003, 19:06
You have posted this request in more than one forum, neither of them appropriate. Please do not do that. I shall move this topic to Private Flying, where it belongs. If you have also posted there already, expect Big Red L to delete or lock one or other of your threads.

Scroggs

seanbr0wn
21st Jun 2003, 01:02
My apologies...

However, isnt hour building appropriate for Wannabes ? Its no big deal anyway.

Readers, please keep the posts coming. Ideally i need something like aircraftrentals.co.uk.

Thanks

Sean