PDA

View Full Version : Flightexec

Obbie
5th Jun 2003, 23:16
Any former or current employees of FlightExec in London here ?

Interested in what kind of operation they run; as in how they treated you and general job stuff. You know the drill .

JoeCo
7th Jun 2003, 22:18
Sounds like a Flight Exec guy looking at saving his/her job. I know a buddy there and he has been all over the continient. Maybe not the best run company in the whole wide world, but you show me one that is. He doesn't seem to be to unhappy, but then again, ask him that at 0330 in the middle of winter as he preps the a/c for a medevac. You might get a different response. ;-)

Neophyte
8th Jun 2003, 06:06
I don't work for FE but.....................

My sources tell me that it is a pretty good company to work for and from what I see from visiting from time to time they have some pretty good equipment. They even offer a decent wage (FOs included). Like any medivac company you gotta expect the 3 am wake up calls sometimes. I guess you have to know what you are getting into before you sign on the line.

Question for Trader. If you don't recommend FE, I am curious as to which company would you recommend. I have always thought FE to be a pretty good company.

KEEP IT REAL