PDA

View Full Version : Contacting KLM

SLF 999
28th May 2003, 21:00
I am trying to contact KLM to put in a claim for damaged luggage from a recent trip. Does anyone know where I can get the number?

Tries the web and directory enquiries all that happens is I get sent to the call centre for bookings, who cant help

Anyone out there got any info ?

takenthe5thamendment
28th May 2003, 22:29
You can contact their Customer Services from the following link - use the contact link at the bottom of the page.

http://www.klm.com/uk_en/index.jsp

Hope this helps.

SLF 999
28th May 2003, 23:03
Thats great thanks, dont know how I missed it.

SLF 999
30th May 2003, 23:22
I finally got onto KLM after looking in the right place, helpfull staff and they took details, sent out the letter when they said they would and it arrived next day, and here I was thinking I would have a fight with them.

Standard of customer care - SUPERB

MarkD
31st May 2003, 23:45
I have just placed a web suggestion with them - they do not have the ability to book online originating from Ireland even though they have codeshares to AMS (I am looking at ORK-AMS-YYZ rather than ORK-LHR-YYZ). I can book a "KLM" ticket with other engines such as expedia but since I don't live in UK I can't complete the booking.

Very quick (negative) response from KLM but am going to persist and see whether something can be done!