PDA

View Full Version : ATR Captains rateing

Danish Pilot
27th Apr 2003, 15:12
Hi there fellow Pilots.

I am looking for a training organisation in Spain who can provide an ATPL on the ATR. (must be JAR)

Currently I fly on the ATR, but in about one month me and some other guys are without a job. Since first officer jobs are very limited, I was thinking of buying an ATPL. So I´ve done some price checks here in Scandinavia and was interested in how much such thing cost in Spain.

So can anyone provide some links or maybe phone numbers to such operators?

I am sorry, I cannot read or speak Spanish.

Thanks. (¨,)
D.P.
[email protected]

TheMolis
2nd May 2003, 04:02
On your hotmail email. Hope it helps.

B.R.:cool:

TheMolis
3rd May 2003, 08:00
But I´m not shure about why you don´t receive my email....

Hi Danish Pilot,

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx.

I don´t think is possible to pay for an ATPL on the ATR in Spain because the only companys to fly the ATR are Binter, Air Nostrum and Islas, at this moment. This three companys are more an less inaccessibles.... But you can have a chance with Intermediación Aerea, Barcelona Based company with ATR 42 who are loocking for Type Rate Crews on ATR 42. They want to restart operations in May, and currently not have the crews. You can see the advertisement of Within in Flightinternational.com or Flitejobs.com.

Therefor I was talking with an IrishPilot (pprune Sponsorship and jobs) and he told me that CSA in Prague are doing the Type Rate and Base training on a ATR 72 for 18 000 EU. So I think you can contact them and ask to a base trainind with a TRI/TRE to obtain your ATPL.

Even if you get hired by InterMed or obtain your ATPL in Prague, I hope I help you....

Good Luck my friend. My GranMa is Danish!:cool:

Danish Pilot
11th May 2003, 15:30
Hi there, and sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for the information. However, the price is out of my range. It was simply to invastigate how much such thing cost in the different JAR countries. And in case a god offer showed up, it could have been worth trying to by the ATPL. But thank you anyway.

brgds
D.P

buffalowing
14th May 2003, 03:05
Danish,
Check your private messages.