PDA

View Full Version : Airmiles- How do you earn them?

go_edw
24th Apr 2003, 04:48
I'm looking for ways of earning airmiles quickly! Currently I use the shell visa card etc- but if any one has good ideas that they would like to share with us- please feel free!

Thanks.

Tiger
24th Apr 2003, 05:11
Best way to collect Air Miles quickly is to use the quick start methods which can be found on www.airmiles.co.uk left hand side of page collect miles.

Usually involves taking out Air Miles credit card and they give you 450 miles for doing so.

Tescos is an excellent way, especially if you are a Premium customer, ie your spend is over £60 a week. get a better exchange rate. If you get a Tescos credit card you get more club card points per spend which can be exchange for Miles.

Buy a new car at Bristol Street motors...

Change you phone service to Quip via Air Miles site. Quip is part of BT but offers cheaper calls.

Air Miles credit card isn`t the fastest way coz you only get 1 mile per £20 spend, but the starter bonus worth while.

Shop in Allders use Tesco Club Card, gives you Club Card points change them to Miles.

Shell card and credit card.

HomeBase.
Believe NATWEST/ RBS offering bonus miles on taking out a credit card. see local branch

They do have good deals on Air Miles....they were offering LHR-LAX for 2500 miles instead of 11500....and I got upgraded, and no they didn`t know I was staff.

But all the info you`re looking for is on the website.
Case of get applying! ;)