PDA

View Full Version : A great weekend ahead.......

BRL
18th Apr 2003, 17:42
Weather is looking stunning so everyman and his dog will be out flying over the next few days. Hope you all have fun whatever you are doing. Take care, safe flying, Happy easter.....
P.E.

Andy_R
18th Apr 2003, 18:24
To concur with BRL everybody have a Happy Easter and enjoy your flying this weekend

I am fortunate enough to have enjoyed flying on both Tuesday and Thursday this past week so won't grumble too much at having to work all over the weekend :{

It sure was a bumpy ride yesterday, a total contrast to the smooth passage on Tuesday but fun was had in huge dollops :cool:

Coke611
18th Apr 2003, 21:25
yeah i've certainly noticed alot of GA aircraft out in the recent week (i'm on easter break;) ) . Just remember to keep a good lookout!

LowNSlow
20th Apr 2003, 00:00
Hope you all have a good Easter and get some flying in before the weather goes completely pooh.

I had a good trip down to the deepest Forest of Dean to visit the KAF (Kingy's Air Force) yesterday. Very interesting strip, nice people and a lovely collection of aircraft. Thanks for the hospitality Kingy :ok:

Trip there, heading West 105kts on the GPS :) , return trip heading East, 65 knts on the GPS :( . Had to lob into Enstone for more go juice.......:hmm:

All rounded off by an extremely interesting crosswind landing back at Rush Green International. :cool: