PDA

View Full Version : Football, Reims, May

Short Approach?
9th Apr 2003, 17:59
Anyone who's going???

Llamapoo
9th Apr 2003, 21:05
I moved, and no one told me I couldn't get a cheap flight from here to there :{

I'm that the finely tuned athletes of ScOACC, MACC and LACC/LTCC will consume the small amount of champagne that I would have drank, had I been there, and still be in bed by 22:00 in order to be fresh for the next day:suspect:

Good luck!:ok:

Tower Ranger
10th Apr 2003, 02:54
Yes I`ll be there helping Aldergrove to score so to speak. Champagne this year, should be good , gonna be an expensive round!!!!!!

The Euronator
10th Apr 2003, 04:19
Be there with Bells on,

Had a great time in Dusseldorf last year, hopefully won't wipe myself out on the first night again..it was definitely a struggle the first day after that Welcome party.

Hopefully might do a bit better than last year when we tackled Aldergrove for last place

beamwidth
10th Apr 2003, 07:31
hey, tower ranger, i'd be surprised if any of you egaa boys will have any money left for champagne after your mandatory pit stop in eham ;)
us southern bastards may condescend to buy you a drink or two there....maybe
see y'all in a month

Tower Ranger
11th Apr 2003, 00:56
Hi Euronator, I don`t think some of the teams that play fully appreciate the difficulty and amount of personal effort not to mention alcohol involved in winning the Wxxxxrs Cup. You know people don`t realize it takes alot to be as consistently crap as we were in Dusseldorf not to mention Prestwick or Bournemouth or Bremen ....................... By the way didn`t we eventually toss a coin to decide last place in Dd?

Beamwidth I don`t remember ever being stuck behind you boys in the Queue for the bar so the first round is definately on you. We`re not stopping off on the way this year but first drink is 08.30 at Aldergrove, Tough start I rarely drink much before 09.30 these days!!

beamwidth
12th Apr 2003, 04:24
hey tower ranger, when i said that we'd buy a drink, of course we meant that we'll rob a drink or two for you! all we need to do is find a table with a load of drunken paddies and wade in p.o.p.!

the reason that you wouldnt see us in the queue is that we dont want to mix with the greater unwashed, and have a nominated beer wallah to steal all that we need...you know the drill, get everyone singing songs and distract them long enough to strike!
you guys can tag along again this year to scavange from the carrion!
happy hunting

controller friendly
16th Apr 2003, 03:45
And naturally AA will have their travelling supporters with them & there definately will be champagne expected if there is the same t-shirt swopping as last year........;)

See you there....cfxx