PDA

View Full Version : Seniority Lists, and 'Scope'.

Capt. D. Prest
11th Mar 2002, 00:19
I remember a huge amount of debate about the CFE amalgamation a year or so back.. Here we are now, in the same position, (BRAL/Brymon).. .. .Does anyone have any info on when/if we might join the BA master seniority lists, or even whether BA want us to do that. If they don't, (as seems most likely), what do they think about scope, particularly in the light of the CFE RJs coming to the regions. Who will fly them? Us? BA? If the former, what happens to the curent jocks? If the latter, what happens to our current 146 jocks?. .. .It would be nice to know.

captain codpiece
11th Mar 2002, 00:38
With CFE we all got a BA seniority no. as of 03/04/2001.It didn't matter diddly if you had been with CFE for 10 weeks,10 months or 10 years!The place on the list from there was the date of joining CFE.At the moment all BA pilots are putting there bids in for the fleet they want and there is no option for RJ MAN or RJ BHX.Make of that what you will,however,rumour has it that the plan is for Citiexpress pilots to operate it and what happens to the CFE boys & girls,well,who knows?As far as scope goes not much on the rumour front except you can bet your bottom dollar BALPA will ensure that it favours "BA pilots" over yours!Good luck and I suggest a pre-emptive strike.

HomerJSimpson
11th Mar 2002, 04:01
Don't take the fact that there is not an option to bid MAN/BHX RJ to mean anything. It is still possible to bid LHR 737 ???????. I have been told on good authority that there will be no postings to this fleet as it is to be run down from later this summer.