PDA

View Full Version : ANA Ops LHR

bladums
6th Apr 2003, 07:38
Hi

I have recently had an interview for the Ops job that was advertised. I would be interested to know if any of you guys had one also?

Still waiting for the job offer (I hope)

Rgds

B

SAIIP
7th Apr 2003, 08:38
bladums,

Have you had your second interview yet? As I know there are 270 applicants for the job and ANA invited about 40 for the first interview also some internal applicants apply as well.

The job is so difference these day, it move from European Control to Station Operations, which mean not doing any flight planning, instead as an assistant dispatcher working under the authority of TYO OCC, more and more into Ramp Dispatch, Local Control and I think finally Passenger Services. The same route as JAL, or not far from it. But one things difference is with ANA for sure you won't be transfering to a sister company for years.

But then again, you will enjoy it if you get in. Some very nice people to work with and good working hours.

Best of luck.

SAIIP:cool:

Lifeguard2728
8th Apr 2003, 19:23
Baldrums,

U waiting for a job offer from ANA - "U Wish" for someone who doesnt know what CFMU means.

Try Gama aviation they may be looking.

Rgds
LF2728

Lifeguard2728
9th Apr 2003, 01:00
Blade

Check out this site - it will help u find out more about CFMU.

http://www.manuel.franken.de/links.htm

LG2728

Dispatcher
13th Apr 2003, 17:13
................................ouch !!!

Saddam 4 US Presidnt
17th Apr 2003, 01:46
Anyone been for the ANA interviews at EGLL recently??

Anyone know when they are going to call the successfull candidates for a 2nd Interview ???

Rgds

S4P

LIMA18
19th Apr 2003, 22:35
I was interviewed by ANA in late March. As I did not get a reply for some time, I contacted them on April 17th and they told me that they will be contacting all those interviewed by next week.

Saddam, hope you do a better job than the current holder of the post - how's things in Wales?. By the way how did you give them the slip ????

And... by the way is it really you or Catherine Zeta with a moustache????

:E :E :E

SAIIP
20th Apr 2003, 04:30
Someone is starting on the 1st May from the group of people interviewed, instead of OPS it become L/C. I think a plan change again and finally separate the again OPS, L/C and Ramp. Is hard to explain but one advice the job is good for someone who reach midway of their journey and for an easy life, you will understand what I mean when you get there. Also, be prepare for the Japanese style of management.....

I think JAL is more interested in someone around 40's, with airline ops experience but money is much less than ANA. The best things is going to Japan for training on aircraft type and operations manua is fun...

Anyway, best of luck..