PDA

View Full Version : Failed interview but thanks for help

stevekingsman
15th Mar 2003, 12:05
I went for the second stage interview a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately I wasn't successful.
I think it was down to the computer test as I lost my cool.
It has been a bit of a roller coaster ride of emotions the last few months.
I'm now going to take a break and probably apply next year but going to see how things go.
i would like to thank anyone who has offered me advice, I'm just sorry I didn't make it.
Good luck to anyone going through the selection procedure.
Maybe I'll be make it next year!
Cheers

Barnaby the Bear
15th Mar 2003, 12:50
Steve sorry to hear about that.
Don't be too put off by the experience. I failed first time, as did alot of people that were on my course and in fact the college. Sometimes, they feel they need to test your commitment by seeing if you will apply again.
The computer test doe's that to everybody. If it is the same test. I know someone that had a maths degree and couldn't answer the questions fast enough. But if you concentrate on trying to stop numbers collide, then you have prioritised! Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I bet you looked for a hidden camera!!!:} ........I'm not paranoid everyone is watching me!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in the future:p

PPRuNe Radar
15th Mar 2003, 13:31
Sorry to hear the bad news ... however, don't give up.

Learn from where you didn't do so well and take steps to improve yourself so that next time success is assured.

And you always know where to come to for good advice !!!

garp
15th Mar 2003, 19:47
Steve,

Too bad. Perhaps you have a look at the link herebelow. http://www.eurocontrol.int/dgs/activities/maastricht/en/index.html
Good luck with your next try.

NickM
21st Mar 2003, 09:55
Not the end of the world....
I failed the second stage NATS interview back in July. Start at Eurocontrol in July!!!